Server time: 2018-11-16, 08:25 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Muntz

Anyone getting NBA 2K17?

Early tip-off is this weekend and I am pretty damn hyped. Just wondering if anyone else is picking it up. It might be nice to get a crew together for some MyPark or Pro-am or someshit.  

giphy.gif

Damn haven't seen that name in a good while. Probably will get it for PS4 or Xbox One because of the bad times I've had with steam iterations of 2k

Damn haven't seen that name in a good while. Probably will get it for PS4 or Xbox One because of the bad times I've had with steam iterations of 2k

I lurk occasionally. RL circumstances making it hard to make a proper comeback to DayZRP. Soon™  

Yeah, fuck NBA 2K on PC.  Higher online population on consoles anyway.  I've pre-ordered on PS4 since preorders get it a week early. I don't usually pre-order games but NBA 2K is an exception. xD

Never plaied NBA, looks and sounds good though, might give this one a try.

I am Legend 1 in 2k16. 2k17 is going to be lit, it's 62 GB though.

probably gonna get it on Xbox, my potato cant handle the truth. Plus I have been playing the early MyCareer Mode with the college teams.

I didn't get into MyPark until late, so I didn't get so high. Definitely aiming to play more this year though. What system are you on?

probably gonna get it on Xbox, my potato cant handle the truth. Plus I have been playing the early MyCareer Mode with the college teams.

Xbox = :( I also played the Prelude thing. It was ok, it could've been a lot cooler though.

I've been playing the main game for a fair while now, though. Apart from the usual bugs and commentary inconsistencies, I'm loving it. Not tried MyPark yet, as I'm only 66 overall or some shit. Want to get to at least 76 ovr before I do.

TATTOOS ARE SO EXPENSIVE :(

I lurk occasionally. RL circumstances making it hard to make a proper comeback to DayZRP. Soon™  

Yeah, fuck NBA 2K on PC.  Higher online population on consoles anyway.  I've pre-ordered on PS4 since preorders get it a week early. I don't usually pre-order games but NBA 2K is an exception. xD

::still awaits him to finish undertale::

I started it like last weeeeek!  Been distracted by stuff since though! <3

I'll probably grab it for PS4 eventually. Recently got Madden 17 so that's kept me busy for the most part

Question. Is it good? I am planing to buy it.

I didn't get into MyPark until late, so I didn't get so high. Definitely aiming to play more this year though.  What system are you on?

Playing on PC, if you do too HMU with your Steam!

Question. Is it good? I am planing to buy it.

I'm not sure if you've played recent NBA 2K games, but if you have, 2K17 stepped back from the over-dramatization of the 2K16 MyCareer. It's more like an improved version of 2k15. More story and events and whatnot happening due to triggers in your play/actions/etc, rather than occurring simply because "that's what happens next". There are a few bugs (nothing gamebreaking) and faults and whatnot, as always, along with some weird discontinuity in certain events; but overall, I'm loving it so far. I think 2K15 had the best MyCareer mode of any sports game, ever, and I think that 2K17 has improved on it. I haven't played the other modes yet.

TL;DR - Has faults, still rad. Recommended.

Playing on PC, if you do too HMU with your Steam!

I'm on PS4 :( Like a few others, I've had bad luck with 2K on PC :/ Also, there is a waaaay higher server pop on consoles :/

Who needs basket When theres pool mate

That game is lit. Such a good story!

Undertale is indeed good. It is not, however, 'lit'. That is a word reserved for a particular context. An Undertale description is not that context. So, if you could refrain from going overboard again,

65204481.jpg

Undertale is indeed good. It is not, however, 'lit'. That is a word reserved for a particular context. An Undertale description is not that context. So, if you could refrain from going overboard again,

65204481.jpg

Oh, my bad. I wasn't thinking straight.

65204481.jpg

It's fine.  Just don't let it happen again.

65204481.jpg

It's fine.  Just don't let it happen again.

It won't. You can trust me, Mr.

Hell yeah! NBA 2K17, on PS4! Team up! Hype! Right? .....anybody? 

829099266.gif

I know, wrong sport. Fuck you.

Hell yeah! NBA 2K17, on PS4! Team up! Hype! Right? .....anybody? 

829099266.gif

I know, wrong sport. Fuck you.

Im thinking about it. And Im not a NBA Fan.

Im thinking about it. And Im not a NBA Fan.

It's pretty awesome. Had it for a week now and loving it. It's safe to say that I've spent entirely too much time playing.

I wanna get it but I just won't play it as much as I would before I had a pc