Server time (UTC): 2019-12-16, 14:17 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
hypothermia90811

DayZRP servers are 60.0 in red

When I log into DayZ it says at the bottom that the current version of the game is 60.13 etc. but when I scroll through the server list I can't find the DayZRP server. When I type the ip in to remote access for all three servers it shows them as running on version 60.0 and the numbers are in red. When I try to connect anyway it just loads endlessly with the mouse still on screen and the title screen background audio still playing. I'm currently reinstalling like someone at the helpdesk told me to but I don't know if that will work.

Right click on DayZ in your library, go down to properties and click the beta tab.

Once there, there's gonna be something that says "Select the beta in which you wish to opt into"

Make sure you click the drop down and the one you select says "None - Opt out of all beta programs"

See if that's the issue.

Right click on DayZ in your library, go down to properties and click the beta tab.

Once there, there's gonna be something that says "Select the beta in which you wish to opt into"

Make sure you click the drop down and the one you select says "None - Opt out of all beta programs"

See if that's the issue.

ive tried that they still show up in red.

As I suggested via PM, if reinstalling does not fix your issue try joining a public server and then switching back to our servers. This has worked for people in the past.

Being that the OP has resolved his issue and informed me via PM, this is now solved.

Hello am having the same problem, how was this done as I have the same problem?

Try joining any server that shows up as normal, then exit and join our server. If that doesn't work, verify the integrity of your cache.