Server time: 2018-08-17, 20:38

Sign in to follow this  
Taint

S2: Not giving hostage adequate time, possible combat log, 01/09/16, 1:00am.

Server and location: S2, Stary Sobor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): between 12:55am and 1:15am

Your in game name: Tim Green

Names of allies involved: Joel Hernandez, Bliszkowic Rund

Name of suspect/s: Vlad, Unknown.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None.

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None.

Me and my friends saw some people in Stary so I went in to check it out. My friends hid in a house so they could watch over in case it went bad. I went to the Church and we greeted each other and talked. There was probably 5 people there. After a few minutes talking, a Chernorussian named Vlad raises his gun and starts robbing me. Before they took my radio, I inform my friends and they open fire. I'm not sure if anyone was killed initially, but they ran into the church and one of them was killed while inside. I'm on the ground surrendering outside the doors, they tell me to come inside but I feign injury to try and draw one out. Another guy who was took hostage agrees to come out and bandage me, bandages me, the closes the church doors and runs for it. As he ran I stood up, but did not move. The doors opened very quickly, and someone told me not to stand up (despite already being stood up), then immediately shoots me. I go unconscious. Whilst KO'd, the server resets (it was about 1:00am at this point). I logged back in, and nobody was around, so I patched myself up and ran NW to the forest. While I was running up to the forest, I saw someone - I thought it was the other hostage - I asked him if 'he was the guy from the church', he ran right up to me (within pulse distance), said 'yes', and immediately killed me.

My argument is that I should have been given more time when I was first shot, by the church. I was already stood when he told me 'not to stand up', and he shot me immediately. Also possible combat logging, because when I came in after the reset, there was nobody around at all. Finally ruleplay over roleplay, as I think the last man took my pulse to check my identity, to make sure I was the hostage he thought I was, so he could use his KoS rights.

It's worth noting that ingame I impersonate a fictional character named Mikael Rund, and did in this instance. This is not knowingly an impersonation of an actual player, I impersonate as the brother of Bliszkowic Rund, so to my knowledge breaks no rules.

Some names of the suspects should be in the logs as some of them were killed by my allies during the initial firefight and following it.

Bliszkowic Rund's POV:

We see a large group in Stary so we decide to check them out as we wanted to trade for some supplies. Before we all went in we sent our friend Tim Green, disguised as my brother. We are sitting on the North end of Stary Sobor in a large green house. I lock both doors to make sure no one charges in. We listen over the radio while Tim goes out and speaks with them. Couple minutes pass, we thought they were a civil group but they revealed their true faces when we see that they rose their guns and my friend is telling us over the radio that they are robbing him, I order him to not enter the Church at any cost. We identify who's who with Joel and start to take shots. We tried to communicate through the radio but there was no reply so we guessed that he got stripped. My friend is lying on the floor before the church but we don't see any blood so we guess he's alive and probably making something up as an excuse of entering the Church. Couple minutes later I see a man, that had is hands up while my friend was getting robbed to what I figured was a second hostage, walk up to him with a bandage. We see that he is trying to bandage Tim but the moment he finishes he closes the door and runs for it. My friend stood up but didn't move, we see the door open very fast after it being shut and my friend instantly shot. We can see that he was hit unconscious and not killed.

Then the server restart came, we still saw our friend bleeding on the ground but no sign of life from the enemy party. All of a sudden he gets up, and bandages himself and moves away from the sight. Me and Joel relocate North-West of the town to some hill with trees, we see Tim walking towards us. All of a sudden a man familiarly dressed as one of the enemy party members walks up to Tim, without a word. We see him get really close (Checking Pulse range) and then kill him after my friend asked if he was involved with the people near the church. We instantly open fire, he gets hit but runs. We hunt him down and kill him.

Kill Logs:

00:54:48 | Player "Jack White"(id=) has been killed by player "Bliszkowic Rund"(id=)
00:59:00 | "Braxton Knight(uid=) DIED Blood <= 0"
01:10:48 | Player "Tim Green"(id=) has been killed by player "dex day"(id=)

Hit Logs:

00:54:48 | "Bliszkowic Rund(uid=) SHOT Jack White(uid=) by VSS into head."

00:57:51 | "Brandon Wilt(uid=) SHOT Tim Green(uid=) by MP5K into LeftArm."
00:57:51 | "Player Tim Green(id=) has fallen into unconsciousness."
00:57:51 | "Brandon Wilt(uid=) SHOT Tim Green(uid=) by MP5K into Head."
00:57:55 | "Tim Green(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."

00:58:03 | "Bliszkowic Rund(uid=) SHOT Braxton Knight(uid=) by VSS into RightLeg."
00:58:03 | "Bliszkowic Rund(uid=) SHOT Braxton Knight(uid=) by VSS into RightLeg."
00:58:04 | "Braxton Knight(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
00:58:04 | "Bliszkowic Rund(uid=) SHOT Braxton Knight(uid=) by VSS into rightfoot."
00:58:04 | "Bliszkowic Rund(uid=) SHOT Braxton Knight(uid=) by VSS into rightfoot."
00:58:06 | "Player Braxton Knight(id=) has fallen into unconsciousness."

*Server Restarted*

01:10:48 | "dex day(uid=) SHOT Tim Green(uid=) by FNX45 into Chest."

01:12:24 | "Joel Hernandez(uid=) SHOT dex day(uid=) by cz527_Green into RightLeg."
01:12:24 | "Joel Hernandez(uid=) SHOT dex day(uid=) by cz527_Green into RightLeg."

01:11:59 | "Bliszkowic Rund(uid=) SHOT dex day(uid=) by VSS into RightLeg."
01:12:05 | "Bliszkowic Rund(uid=) SHOT dex day(uid=) by VSS into RightLeg."
01:12:08 | "Bliszkowic Rund(uid=) SHOT dex day(uid=) by VSS into LeftLeg."
01:12:10 | "Bliszkowic Rund(uid=) SHOT dex day(uid=) by VSS into pelvis."

01:12:25 | "Player dex day(id=) has fallen into unconsciousness."

Chat Logs:

00:53:47 | Chat("Viktor Reznikov"(id=)): *Frisks for a radio*
00:53:59 | Chat("Tim Green"(id=)): //you find it
00:53:59 | Chat("Viktor Reznikov"(id=)): *takes one if found*

Connection Logs:

01:01:39 | Player "dex day" is connected (id=)
01:22:49 | Player "dex day"(id=) has been disconnected
01:29:30 | Player "dex day" is connected (id=)
01:31:01 | Player "dex day"(id=) has been disconnected

01:03:07 | Player "Tim Green" is connected (id=)
01:14:35 | Player "Tim Green"(id=) has been disconnected

01:01:55 | Player "Joel Hernandez" is connected (id=)
No disconnect logs

01:04:02 | Player "Bliszkowic Rund" is connected (id=)
01:35:25 | Player "Bliszkowic Rund"(id=) has been disconnected
01:35:36 | Player "Bliszkowic Rund" is connected (id=)
01:37:14 | Player "Bliszkowic Rund"(id=) has been disconnected
01:39:49 | Player "Bliszkowic Rund" is connected (id=)
01:54:40 | Player "Bliszkowic Rund"(id=) has been disconnected

Calling Dex Day into this report to post their POV. Please bring forward any allies you may have had during this situation.

Could you also please explain why you logged out before the 30 minute mark?

*Updated Logs for before the restart*

Calling Braxton Knight, Brandon Wilt, Jack White, and Victor Reznikov into this report to post their POV's.

Thank you for the logs, but we took down 2 more people before the server restarted, which were part of the group.

And the hit log that put Tim unconscious for the first time before the server restart.

Braxton's POV:

I was running to Stary because I got word from one of my guys that they initaited on some guys by the Stary church, i was outside the 500m range so i had no KOS rights. They told me that they started to get shot at and some took cover and I'm not forsure what they were doing with the hostage(s). I showed up on the hill NW of the church and i was scouting out trying to find where the guys who were shooting at my guys were. Then all of a sudden i got shot from my side fall unconscious and then die.

Speaking for Dex Day on this but he didn't combat logged it was the server restart and he died

Allies: You called them all in

Jack White's Pov: Me and my group all of which have been called and accounted for where rping with tom a man we met up the road for about 30 mins making our way to stary. We had just killed a chicken and tom was cooking the meat for us. OP arrives and starts talking and viktor picks up on his Russian accent. Viktor being a cherno Russian not have a very good standing with Russians in the area and began to question him. After a few moments viktor drops and initiation on him and we demand they enter the church. At this point tom says he knew we where fishy and as we enter the church shots begin to hit the church and my guys. being the leader of the situation I make sure everyone gets in and it is not until the OP decides to fake an injury and say he cant move that I am shot in the head and killed. I can only say what I heard from my guys after and I wont seeing as it could be biased

Dex Day pov we intiated on the op and just after shots happened and i took cover in the church and then something irl happened and i had to go afk and when i came back i noticed one of my friend was killed so i picked up his stuff and saw the russian was alive then the server restarted. when i joined back and no one was around so i stayed in the town for a few minutes and when i noticed someone was ahead of me i walked over he and first thing i noticed was the way he looked and and how he sounded like the op and he knew about the situationg so i found that to be a good enough to engage and i killed him and then started taking shots so i ran and well running end up getting shot in the leg to fall to the ground then after a few more shots to the chest and fell uncounsious then respawned and after i respawned i left the server, assumtion to kill the op was off of voice, location and the way he looked, i did not check pulse

My POV: initiated on OP, about 3 minutes later I was shot in the chest and it ruined my vest. I ran away into the hills to overwatch. Was not a part of the church incident where the hostages were killed, just knew that one hostage got shot.

Brandon Wilt POV: We initiated on the OP. Jack White was killed while attempting to bring the OP into the church. I had told the OP and the other hostage to go prone and do not stand up. The OP had said he needed to be bandaged so I told the other hostage to care to the OP. I had said before the other hostage went to bandage the OP; do not stand up or we will shoot. The other hostage had finished bandaging the OP then suddenly he closed the church doors and had told the OP to run. Dex Day opened the doors and I said do not stand up. The other hostage stood up and so did the OP, so I started to shoot at them for not listening, knocking Tim Green unconscious. Then the server reset and never saw him again. I stayed in the area for a few minutes then left.

I showed up on the hill NW of the church and i was scouting out trying to find where the guys who were shooting at my guys were. Then all of a sudden i got shot from my side fall unconscious and then die.

You were wearing very familiar clothing in comparison to the group that engaged on OP and also we couldn't see all of the members of the party so we were looking around, me and Joel had our sights on you for a long time until you started to look in our direction with your rifle. We didn't want to wait if you were going to shoot or no. The moment you looked straight at me with your rifle risen I opened fire.

Ill be able to upload evidence in a couple of hours but I don't think you'll be able to see much since it was pretty dark. Ill try to lighten it up post-process.

In my opinion keep in mind I was dead but you guys took the chance on hodgie being with us just the same as my guy taking the chance that the man who ran upto him was the OP

In my opinion keep in mind I was dead but you guys took the chance on hodgie being with us just the same as my guy taking the chance that the man who ran upto him was the OP

No it's not even slightly close. He looked like he was searching for someone, then it seemed like he spotted us and I was certain when he was looking directly at me with his rifle looking like he is about to take a shot. Nothing close to you walking up to Tim and checking his pulse to which you replied with killing him.

Also keep in mind that I did that while the entire thing was going and we were looking around to make sure that we don't get ambushed, you killed Tim 15 minutes after the whole situation.

I'll be able to upload evidence in a couple of hours but I don't think you'll be able to see much since it was pretty dark. Ill try to lighten it up post-process.

Are you able to provide video evidence ? If any other parties involved have video evidence please be sure to upload and post as soon as you can.

I'll be able to upload evidence in a couple of hours but I don't think you'll be able to see much since it was pretty dark. Ill try to lighten it up post-process.

Are you able to provide video evidence ? If any other parties involved have video evidence please be sure to upload and post as soon as you can.

It's incredibly dark and you can't tell anything. Got any known way to increase the gamma of the video?

It's incredibly dark and you can't tell anything. Got any known way to increase the gamma of the video?

I would appreciate it if you could upload the video as it is, no edit required. There is a possibility it will help the staff team when reaching a verdict

No it's not even slightly close. He looked like he was searching for someone, then it seemed like he spotted us and I was certain when he was looking directly at me with his rifle looking like he is about to take a shot. Nothing close to you walking up to Tim and checking his pulse to which you replied with killing him.

Also keep in mind that I did that while the entire thing was going and we were looking around to make sure that we don't get ambushed, you killed Tim 15 minutes after the whole situation.

Alright first of all no I was not the one who killed tim can you please make sure ur facts are correct before u accuse of something.

I recommend increasing the gamma of your monitor to see anything.

Alright first of all no I was not the one who killed tim can you please make sure ur facts are correct before u accuse of something.

By me saying "You" I mean your party. Also it's hard to remember who's who in a post when there is 6 different guys with different names.

I for one didn't have a "sword" and i wasn't even at the situation of the occurrence so you guys wrong ID me but i don't know if that is a rule break? I think an admin needs to determine that?

Anyways i wasn't aiming at anyone of you, i had no eyes on any of your guys and i was aiming at the church because i was trying to figure out where my guys were at. Maybe a did a quick scan of the area and the house you were in was in my sights for a minute or so but i never saw anyone and then i got shot.

Also an admin needs to review the video after 00:35 seconds because you here what i am guessing is whoever got killed in the church state, "the other hostage ran and i stood up and they shot and killed me" or something like that. It is VERY feint so I don't know if they did that on purpose, because the volume is so low that i think they tried to cut it out? You can definitely hear it if you listen very closely, this is meta-gaming on them for the person who stated that they died and was giving information about who killed him.

Firstly, we were trying to identify you. It seemed your melee weapon was a sword but obviously you didn't and I figured it out once I had more time to identify it. But I don't know if you have some kind of memory loss because I clearly said that I killed you because I saw you aiming straight at me, not that you looked like some guy. I would have started to shoot the moment I saw you otherwise.

Firstly, we were trying to identify you. It seemed your melee weapon was a sword but obviously you didn't and I figured it out once I had more time to identify it. But I don't know if you have some kind of memory loss because I clearly said that I killed you because I saw you aiming straight at me, not that you looked like some guy. I would have started to shoot the moment I saw you otherwise.

The video u have provided shows little evidence of that, however it does so metagaming on OP's part talking while knocked out as he himself said

The video u have provided shows little evidence of that, however it does so metagaming on OP's part talking while knocked out as he himself said

Stop changing the subject. If you would like to report the OP then make a thread, otherwise stick to the report that is made on you.

Whoever was the hostage that died meta gamed and that's what we're talking about now. You didn't mention your friend talking after he died and why is that?

Also no i don't have "some kind of memory loss" but I NEVER SAW ANYONE of you guys so i didn't aim "straight" at you. Like i said i was scanning around and maybe you thought i aimed at you but I never saw anyone.

This is the last time I'm saying anything, my guys proved they didn't commit any rule breaks and your proof shows your friend meta gaming so I'll let the admin submit the verdicts.

Whoever was the hostage that died meta gamed and that's what we're talking about now. You didn't mention your friend talking after he died and why is that?

Also no i don't have "some kind of memory loss" but I NEVER SAW ANYONE of you guys so i didn't aim "straight" at you. Like i said i was scanning around and maybe you thought i aimed at you but I never saw anyone.

This is the last time I'm saying anything, my guys proved they didn't commit any rule breaks and your proof shows your friend meta gaming so I'll let the admin submit the verdicts.

I don't know why you're so obsessed about changing the topic of this post. The post is for the guy that shot OP and then the second guy that killed him. If you want to report someone make a post. Not here.

I don't know why you're so obsessed about changing the topic of this post. The post is for the guy that shot OP and then the second guy that killed him. If you want to report someone make a post. Not here.

You realize that since that it is in your post that i really not need to make one. You guys kinda fucked yourselves for meta gaming.

I'm not changing the topic it is just a statement i made, like i said my friends already explained themselves so that discussion is over and now we're onto a different topic which is why your friend meta gamed.

Would you please explain to me who it was and what was there reason for stating that he died and was giving information about how he died? Because you still haven't aswered that.

In the confusion of the firefight I might have unmuted myself by accident, or possibly not muted in the first place. My speakers were definitely disabled as I didn't hear any of what was said in that video, because my radio was disabled just before the shooting started, and I remember hitting the mute hotkey. My TS mic is set to voice activated and what you can hear is me talking to my friend who was sat in the room watching me play. I was showing him how DayZ is different with good RP. This is also why I am very quiet, I had taken my headset off when I was shot and the mic was far from my face.

If this does count as a meta-gaming offence then I apologise, as it was most definitely not intended as such. I would hasten to point out that if you'd like to file a report, be my guest. Whether you trying to hijack the thread is allowed isn't my decision to make, but it is my personal opinion that you would be best served by making your own thread. If you do, I will say what I have said now and let the GMs decide.

I however do not agree that they provided proof against committing rule breaks. It appears to be my word against his. And my word is that I was given no time to comply. Rules state The victim(s) may only be killed if they do not comply with demands after a reasonable time or if they pose a direct threat to them. Whilst I was not killed, I was shot twice (including the head) clearly in an attempted murder. I was surprised I survived. The captor told me not to stand up as the stand up animation was playing. By the time the animation finished, I had been shot. Bare in mind I also never stopped surrendering, and never posed any threat to him. He did not give nearly enough time.

Sign in to follow this