Server time (UTC): 2019-12-07, 23:05 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
VegasRP

A late goodbye [Private Freq.]

*Zeke looks over to Tracy, nodding to her before he begins to speak*

"...So this is just a, I'unno goodbye message to all the friends and family who I've given this frequency to...Just thought I'd have the courtesy to tell you all that I'll be gone for...God knows how long, I may not even come back...Just workin' it out with Tracy as we go I s'pose."

*He pauses, briefly letting go of the PTT to discuss things with Tracy before he presses down on it again*

"...To the very few of you I consider family, try not to die yeah?  Would be a real shame to come back to that....Who knows may even meet Ami on my way out, that'd be funny wouldn't it?  Heh, s'pose this is good bye for now pals."

*He releases the PTT, picking up his bag and beginning the trek north with Tracy*

*Ollie sighs, picking up the radio in disbelief*

'Eh' Zeke, take care old pal, I'll hopefully still be kickin' when ya get back.'

*Ollie pauses, cracking open a can of pepsi*

'You know, I'm only a radio message away'

*Ollie laughs*

'Who am I kiddin' see you soon palio oh and if you see Ami, give her a round house kick to the face for me, I'm gettin' to old'

*Daniel smiles and flicks on the PTT*

Gonna miss you pal

Who the fuck is Ami?

*Daniel looks puzzled and flicks off the PTT*

*looks sad to the radio as she hears the godbye from him*

I dare you... dont die out there... alright fam? 

I will miss you so much. 

You will always be family... never forget that. Never.

....and please...

...come back okay?

*static*

*Cory hears one of his closest friends talking*

Fuck man.. have fun slithering up North, better not get yourself killed. Till next time.

*You hear Cory chuckle and then it goes to static*

*Zeke holds down the PTT, beginning to speak as he forgot one thing*

"Almost forgot, I'unno if I gave this frequency to Dalton but, fuck you Dalton...Well other then that I'll be seeing you all when I get back, unless I get killed by the amount of snake like folk up this way...Ah well."

*He releases the PTT, placing the radio into his pack*

*Max sits in wait for Don to reply on his other radio*

"See you round ol' pal. Hope you fuck as much shit up in Russia as you did round here."

"We'll see each other soon. I know we will."

*Max winks at the radio then looks around hoping no one saw him wink. He releases the PTT before speaking to himself quietly*

"Did you just fucking wink at a radio? Fucking melon."

*As Zeke returns to the cabin he's staying at, he takes a seat bandaging up his arm to stop the bleeding from a gunshot.  Noticing the radio on the table he decides to give an update*

"Uhh, well made it to Russia in one piece I s'pose...Other then this little hole in my arm...Uhh place is kinda borin' not much to do up this way in all honesty...Kinda peaceful though, don't have to look over my shoulder as much which is...Nice I guess?"

*He releases the PTT, placing the radio down on the table*

*Jason wakes up on the cold wooden floor after he OD'd on painkillers and hears Zeke's voice over the radio. His voice is broken and slurry*

"Ze.. Zeke.. watch your.. back, my man.. watch your fucking back.. take care of yourself.. and if you see M-Maddie on your way out.. tell.. tell her-"

*He passes out before finishing his transmission*

*Zeke holds down the PTT after he finishes stitching up the fresh scar on his face, talking slowly and his voice shows the pain he is in*

"...So I guess I may be comin' back sooner than expected...Get this, got into a fucking sword fight with some Russian prick...Fucker got me good before he went down I'll give him that, got this fucking scar running diagonally down my face now..."

*He pauses for a moment, the scar hurting as he speaks*

"Fuck it's painful to talk for long...Eh whatever if anyone's still listening be seein' you, or not...Whatever I s'pose."

*He tosses his radio aside, running his hand along the gash across his face*

*Zeke holds down his PTT, calmly speaking into the radio*

"...So thought I'd explain my I guess disappearence? I'unno well long story short there's things I gotta deal with y'know?  If I return I'll explain it all in person but y'know, kinda interested in seeing if the rest of the world is well, fucked...May try and find a boat or somethin' who knows.  Well, I guess I may return in due time or not but either way, try not to die, it'd be rather upsetting."

*He releases the PTT*

*Ami clicks her radio after listening to the message.*

"Godspeed fam... If you ever find yourself down in Miroslavl... drop by the farm, last I was there was some good folks setting up. I'll miss you hun, take care of yourself. Don't want to lose another member of my first family."

*She sighs and releases the button, staring at her backpack.*

Sign in to follow this