Server and location: S2 Stary

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 8/30/16 02:04:28

Your in game name: Vinnie Martin

Names of allies involved: Akrasia

Name of suspect/s: Bliszkowic Rund

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Hebee my dude has a video

Detailed description of the events:

So after killing the people who killed Jimmy we take chase after a few guys for aiming guns at us and being dicks IC Dusty initiated on 1 of them and he and his friends don't comply and start to shoot back. After a exchanged of gun fire I shoot 1 guy in the face and turn to the 1 guy who is in a bush and I initiate on him but he logged out before hand.

He knew his friends were going to get robbed and instead of complying he combat logged.

[video=youtube]

Connection Logs:

01:02:32 | Player "Bliszkowic Rund" is connected
02:04:28 | Player "Bliszkowic Rund" has been disconnected

Calling in Bliszkowic Rund to provide his POV of the situation.

My POV:

Me and my two friends were just running around Stary until we hear a lot of shots, so we decide to investigate. We see a large group of players some surrendering and some with their guns raised. We were outnumbered so we decided to leave the place. I see that it's getting really late and I have been receiving desync waves all night so I decide to get in some cover, hide and disconnect. All of a sudden my friend shouts that 2 members of the party we just saw are heading towards us and my friend said to run, I didn't see how far they were so I decided just to run until I hit another treeline and log there. I start desyncing incredibly hard the moment we enter this huge empty field. My friends are saying that they are shooting at us when I'm just running. I couldn't see my friends which was probably due to the desync. I thought I was far from the situation as I didn't hear the shots either, I went into some bushes and logged out as my game was in no state to RP and I was incredibly tired. I'm incredibly sorry if this was an actual act of combat logging. I didn't know anyone engaged on me and I didn't engage with anyone.

-

I am willing to talk this out as it seems like a honest mistake. I will be on the DayZRP TS after work in a few hours and will be willing to talk my dude. If you need the room where I'll be I will give it to you.

-

I am willing to talk this out as it seems like a honest mistake. I will be on the DayZRP TS after work in a few hours and will be willing to talk my dude. If you need the room where I'll be I will give it to you.

I really appreciate it, Ill be sitting in Room 3 waiting for you.

Talked to him and he understood what was wrong and I would like this report to be a /closed

/closed as requested. Glad you fellas were able to sort this out.