Server time: 2019-03-27, 01:25 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Billy

Single player games.

Looking for some good single player games that are floating around, any suggestions?

Also, what is your favorite?

The Witcher 3, hands down my favorite and I highly recommend it even if you haven't played the ones before.

ed61b9feef8d19fa9bb0e2089c12f93a.png

The whole witcher series, Deus Ex series, Mass Effect series, Red Dead Redemption. There are many more, but these games will provide many, many hours of gameplay for ya.

Life is Strange probably my favorite game of all time, seriously I could rant on and on about how incredible this game was to play. It's one of those Tall Tale sorta games where you choose the decisions of the character you play and every choice you make impacts the story. It's incredible emotional and I can confidently say I've never cried so much during any game or movie as I did in this one.

NaissanceE was a fantastic game I reviewed quite a while back. It's so beautiful in a simplistic way and it really ran under the radar when it came out, it deserves more publicity than it got. I got a chance to talk to the creator too, cool guy.

Mind: Path to Thalamus is another great game I reviewed as well, super duper pretty game full of mind puzzles.

Soma is a pretty long, scary game by the creators of Amnesia that I never finished.

Only If was also quite an incredible game, it's actually free on steam and has incredible voice acting!

Ether One was pretty good and interesting too, has a VERY good story too it when you slowly discover it, pretty emotional as well but very well done.

The Witcher 3, hands down my favorite and I highly recommend it even if you haven't played the ones before.

Actually in the process of finishing this game, ive only got 12 hours played but its been awesome so far!

Firewatch is a great single player game.

Ill have to check it out.

ed61b9feef8d19fa9bb0e2089c12f93a.png

If its free im gonna download it.

The whole witcher series, Deus Ex series, Mass Effect series, Red Dead Redemption. There are many more, but these games will provide many, many hours of gameplay for ya.

I think the witcher is enough xD I have 12 hours played and apparently thats not even half.

Life is Strange probably my favorite game of all time, seriously I could rant on and on about how incredible this game was to play. It's one of those Tall Tale sorta games where you choose the decisions of the character you play and every choice you make impacts the story. It's incredible emotional and I can confidently say I've never cried so much during any game or movie as I did in this one.

NaissanceE was a fantastic game a reviewed quite a while back. It's so beautiful in a simplistic way and it really ran under the radar when it came out, it deserves more publicity than it got. I got a chance to talk to the creator too, cool guy.

Mind: Path to Thalamus is another great game I reviewed as well, super duper pretty game full of mind puzzles.

Soma is a pretty long, scary game by the creators of Amnesia that I never finished.

Only If was also quite an incredible game, it's actually free on steam and has incredible voice acting!

Ether One was pretty good and interesting too, has a VERY good story too it when you slowly discover it, pretty emotional as well but very well done.

Ive heard about life is strange before and it looks pretty cool, ill consider getting it!

Good single player games:

Europa Universalis 4 - Part of paradox's grand strategy series, starts in the year 1444 and you can chose to play any country you want, it covers many aspects of history which you can change such as the discovery of the americas, colonialism, ear of the roses, etc.

Crusader Kings II - Same as Europa Universalis 4 except based in Europe, the Middle East and North Africa in the Year 1066 to 1444, the start date can be pushed back with some of the DLC.

Just some of the games I'm playing at the moment and are ridiculously fun, and they can be multiplayer if you want to play with your friends, but it is still fun in single player.

ABZU - So beautiful... from the same creators of Journey.

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - just yes.

Youtubers Life - A lot of fun if you're into those Tycoon type of games.

Life is Strange - One of the best story games I've played this year.

The Stanley Parable - This one is confusing but a lot of fun :D

Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered - Just fucking yeesss.

Omikron The Nomad Soul - Same creators as Fahrenheit, just as amazing.

The Walking Dead - I cried. It was great. Play it.

Half-Life (all) - A must play.

Edit* OH! And of course Skyrim remastered :D Special Edition, I'm pumped af for that.

Shelter and shelter 2

No Mans Sky

lol, nice meme

But in all seriousness, check out the Dark Souls series (if you haven't already) and if that's not your cup of tea, I recommend playing Mafia 2.

No Mans Sky

Please keep this thread on-topic

No Mans Sky

lmao 1+

My favorite single player game is Dayz outside of the bandit triangle.

I'll add a +1 to the Dark Souls series. I'm currently playing Dark Souls 3 and it's incredible, but you can pick up the original for pretty cheap. It's fantastic as well, albeit really challenging.

I just play a lot of Prison Architect or Cities: Skylines to pass the time. Occasionally other random games I forgot I bought that are on my Steam.

Fallout 4 Fallout 3

Fallout New Vegas

Skyrim

The Bioshock series if not the series then definitely Infinite its fucking amazing

Deus Ex series

Any of the Telltale Games

Dark Souls 1,2 and 3

Spec Ops The Line

Metal Gear Solid V

And of course The Batman Arkham series besides origins :D

Oh and if you have a PS4, The Last of Us and Uncharted 1,2,3 and 4 are must haves :D

No Mans Sky

Please keep this thread on-topic

Good roast +1

Do yourself a solid and pick up a PS2 along with Ace Combat 4, 5, and Zero. Best single-player experience you'll ever have. Those games were so good.

I also heavily enjoyed Metal Gear Solid 4 on the PS3, along with the Uncharted series.

Honestly I don't really play single-player games on the PC. I like chilling out on the couch with a controller and a good single player experience.

Go oldschool and get some Quest games like Kings Quest/Quest For Glory/Police Quest. I wasted many of my younger years playing them.

Can't think of anything better than what people have already mentioned.

But State of Decay, if you haven't played it yet. It's more "arcade-y" than standard 3rd person zombie games, but it's still pretty fun for a run through once or twice.