Server time (UTC): 2019-06-16, 17:56
Sign in to follow this  
Samti

wich gang/group should i join

Dear people i have met and played with wich Big group do you recommend for me to join

Don't join any. All the big groups kinda wreck the RP experience for you.

Look in the group section and check them out one by one. Look at their goals as a group and see if they match up with what you want your RP goals/ experience to be. Gl with your choice :)

Look in the group section and check them out one by one. Look at their goals as a group and see if they match up with what you want your RP goals/ experience to be. Gl with your choice :)

oh wow an actual clown i'm sorry i am actualy suprised to meet one

It depends on what direction you want your character to go. I personally recommend Outrun, or a group like that who are specifically targetting newcomers. They are a good new group to start off, despite their current IC feud with Akrasia.

I'm sure you'll eventually meet us in character. But anyway, what Melvin said is a good idea.

I'm sure you'll eventually meet us in character. But anyway, what Melvin said is a good idea.

i hope so.

It depends on what direction you want your character to go. I personally recommend Outrun, or a group like that who are specifically targetting newcomers. They are a good new group to start off, despite their current IC feud with Akrasia.

I'm not realy a newcommer anymore...i keep it at that

Nice meme

Wat

I'd say run around in game and see how you like the way the groups behave in game. If ya like it maybe try and apply to join.

How so? I've been in some big groups and have had some awesome RP.

Do it all in game. Find a group based on your character's interactions, not because their page looks good or sounds good.

Not true at all.

I roll around with other characters that I have met months ago in my group, and it has been a great experience.

Join groups based off of your play style.

You know that already? That is quick, but also not true....

I am curious about what you are saying.. Can or will you explain it?

And to the OP I say '' Try to go ingame and see for yourself what groups can offer to you. ''

I'd say run around in game and see how you like the way the groups behave in game. If ya like it maybe try and apply to join.

What this man said if you already have a character that you want to further develop. Otherwise choose a group that matches with your playstyle.  You might even be able to ask some groups to have some demo rp? Or like ask if you can tag along to see if it is something for you.

They really don't. 

I mean.. was a thread really needed for this?

I would find out who you want to join ICly then send in an application, good luck joining who you want!

*coughs* Alba 19 *coughs*

Well. Try to hang out alone first. Learn rp yourself have some fun! Maybe they will recruit you in game?

You should also take into thought whether your character is actually someone who is interested in joining a group.

Wait till you have more experience in the community.

Large groups. In my experience, great for internal RP, somewhat lacking at external RP. It just seems like a natural side effect of people building their own character's story; everyone who isn't a key player becomes just a temporary extra, and tend to get treated as such.

What? 

I was in ZBOR, we had around 50+ members at one point and RP was always great, it's good to be in a big group because chances are very high that someone from your group is online, and then you don't have to wait for your group members to show up, there's always someone ready to hop in game

I can agree to parts of this.

gang gang

I would continue play on my own until I found a fitting group in game. You want a group that normally play when you do anyway. Roleplay is great without groups aswell tho. I have never been in a group.