Server time: 2017-10-19, 09:13
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
freakone1337

Hello community!

Hello, everybody! Thank you for letting me join DayZRP community and I want to say something about me, so you guys can make some idea of who I am. My name is Raoul, 20yo, friendly and creative person. I like making new friends from like the entire globe, knowing their story and possible meeting some of you if the time will come. I am from Romania, so English is not my main language, but I try to write and speak as clear as possible. I hope we can make stories in DayZRP together and make some community on Youtube, creating some great content ( or maybe this is my future plan after an PC upgrade). Have a nice night!

Ramon    360

Hello Raoul and welcome! ;)

I wish you good luck with your whitelist.

Make sure you read these pages very good, you might or will need them with your whitelist.

The LoreThe Newcomer Guide& The FAQ.

Also I can recommend you to take a look at the Guides & Tutorials.

They can be very helpfull.

If you have any questions just join The Helpdesk '' Waiting For Staff Help '' on TS and a kind Community Helper will assist you.

Or you can make a Question Thread.

And make sure that you post somewhere in the active forums in order to activate your account.

( The active forums means all forums besides Introduction forums and all forums under Offtopic category. )

All I have to say is Have fun on The DayZRP Community! :D

Hello Raoul and welcome! ;)

I wish you good luck with your whitelist.

Make sure you read these pages very good, you might or will need them with your whitelist.

The LoreThe Newcomer Guide& The FAQ.

Also I can recommend you to take a look at the Guides & Tutorials.

They can be very helpfull.

If you have any questions just join The Helpdesk '' Waiting For Staff Help '' on TS and a kind Community Helper will assist you.

Or you can make a Question Thread.

And make sure that you post somewhere in the active forums in order to activate your account.

( The active forums means all forums besides Introduction forums and all forums under Offtopic category. )

All I have to say is Have fun on The DayZRP Community! :D

Thank you for the following instruction and thank you for letting me join this awesome community.

Deegan    162

Welcome to this community, please follow the Rules.

Bunny    356

Welcome to the Game

pls why you do this

Welcome Raoul, making friends from around the world is like, my favorite thing to do! Im super social, and I love having a wide circle of international friends! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here!

Wumby    0

Welcome to the Game

pls why you do this

Welcome Raoul, making friends from around the world is like, my favorite thing to do! Im super social, and I love having a wide circle of international friends! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here!

Its all apart of the game

Welcome to the Game

pls why you do this

Thank you and maybe we can chat sometimes and play together :D