Server time: 2017-10-22, 06:18
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

... [198.3]

Jamie    1422

Jamie leans down into his rucksack, digging through the pocket and grabbing his radio. He picks it up and switches it on. After several minutes of thinking about what to say, he eventually lifts the radio placing it next to his mouth.

Uh, yeah. Hey. If anyone recognizes this shit voice, I'm back around. Been around for a few days and been trying to find some of you if you're around. Met some nice people which is pretty surprising, never expected that from such a shit hole. I headed back to the old den to find a couple of salvaged, broken tents and the old map hammered into the tree.

He looks up at the map, ripping the remains off the tree and shoving it into his pocket.

I just wanted to know if any of you was actually still around. I was reluctant to come back, I thought you would have all left.. I'm probably right. I'm gonna be spending the next couple of weeks here trying to find you. If I fail then.. I'll head back up and keep trying to find the rest.

He sits himself down on the sturdy wooden bench.

It's been hard being alone, I don't think I can crack it anymore. That's why I came back. If any of you can hear this message, let me know that you're okay. Even if you hate me now, that's irrelevant. Put my mind at rest, please. I've been giving this frequency out to people I trust, to help me find you guys.

---

Even if you have moved on from it. I expected you too. I just don't want this to be a wasted journey. So if anyone is listening, get back to me.

He puts the radio closer to his mouth, almost whispering in his next words.

Dan.. Ender.. Alex.. Charlie.. Daniel.. Lewis.. and Jacob. And anyone else who might of came back.

He abruptly turns off the radio, looking off into the horizon.

Para    313

*He picks up his radio and holds down his transmit button*

Jamie? Now that's a voice that i'm glad to hear again.

*He releases his transmit button*

jason hunter    61

*a transmission coming from a far away location jumps to life, a familiar voice is heard*

Jamie?!...Holy S...*Static*...Jason from B....*Static for 3 seconds long*  We are still working on a pla....*Static is heard again*

almost done beca....*continues static till the end of the transmission*

OfficialJLSVevo    146

"Alex looks at the radio in surprise, not expecting any noise to come from the frequency. He lifts up the radio gingerly and mutters quietly"

"Jamie? Uh... is that... actually you?"

"Lowers the radio confused"

Natje    14

Sitting in the dark damp hideout, illuminated only by a gas lamp, Ender is playing chess with himself when one of the radios hanging on the wall crackles to life. He sits completely still, chess piece in hand, listening to the broadcast.

He stands up from the chair he was sitting in, and walks over to the wall, grabbing the radio. He holds it for a few minutes, trying to figure out what to say, before pressing the PTT.

Enders voice is slightly shaky.

"Jamie... It's.. been a while. I... didn't expect to hear your voice after this long..."

He releases the PTT and clears his throat before continuing.

"I'm around, I guess... Though I haven't really, gone out of my... 'home'... for quite some time... Nor am I planning to...

So... you couldn't find the rest of them either, huh... I guess, they must've travelled far...

I don't know if, anyone else is still around...

How've you been, Jamie? It's... been a while."

Ender releases the PTT, and walks back to his chair. He stares at the chess board for a bit, before muttering to himself. "Fuck... Whose turn was it..?"

Then he remembers he still has a piece in his hand.

Rory    1588

*Jo is sat next to Kanen in the wooden cabin they had been living in. She presses down the button, smiling*

Jamie... I don't know if you remember me. Just wanted to say sorry. Stay safe old friend.

*She releases the button*

Tewudin    44

[align=left]*Malcolm was as always checking a couple of radio frequencies that he was aware of. The ones that he used recently and those that weren;t used by anyone for quite some time. He tends to do that from time to time being curious if he'll hear someone. Malcolm was surprised not only by picking up a transmission but actually hearing a familiar voice.*

[align=left]What the... ?

[align=left]*This was his first reaction as he couldn't believe his ears at first. Bearded man listen to this transmission for a while and then he pressed a button to speak up*

[align=left]I'm sure as hell recognize your voice, mister. Though I didn't expected to ever hear it again. Where have you been? It's been a long time since I saw you or the others.

[align=left]*He releases the button and starts to wait for any answer*

*Charlie wakes with a jolt as he hears an old, familiar voice come over the airwaves. For a second, a small shred of his former self surfaces into his consciousness, before the Butcher hastily buries it away. With a slow smile creeping over his face, he presses the PTT button and speaks in a quiet calm voice (almost unrecognizable from his old one)*

Well, well, well... Jamie.

That's a name I haven't heard in a while. You know Charlie would have been thrilled to hear your voice after all this time, but I'm afraid you were a few months too late. He's er...not quite been himself as of late....

But I would still love to see you, it would be great to... catch up.

*He pauses and glances at the bloodied figure before him, disfigured beyond any form of human recognition*

I'm afraid I'm out the country right now, but who knows. Anything could happen, it's a craaazy world out there...

*He pauses, smiling at the trembling, brutalized man before him*

It was real nice chatting Jamie.

I'll be seeing you soon.

*He releases the PTT button, spinning his knife slowly in his hands as he walks towards the now screaming man*

Jamie    1422

Jamie smiles at most of the replies bursting through his radio.

Yeah, it's me unfortunately. I arrived back in the region around 3-4 days ago. I've been trying to keep myself to myself, met a few friends in the process though, some chick called Alena and a man called Jaroslav. I've been keeping my eye out for any Liska members or Cult people and I've seen none.

---

But it's great to hear from all of you. I'm gonna be venturing around the triangle-ish area, keeping an eye on the hotspots for certain individuals. I take it most of you are in the area bar Jason, I didn't think I would hear a reply from you.

He smiles, taking out his last cigarette and lighting it.

If you guys would like to meet up, hit me up on this frequency. If you're too far out then it's understandable, just thank you for getting back to me.

---

And by the way, Charlie isn't doing too well? Is there any chance I could meet up with you and you show me where he is? I don't want him dying on me.

He takes his radio and slides it back into his pocket.

Nolan    0

Hearing mention of the Cerna Liska, Tomáš starts to transmit, the weary Chernarussian sounding rather depressed.

"If you're looking for or running away from the Cerna Liska. Don't worry - we're mostly all dead. If you were a friend, I'm sorry - if an enemy, well fuck you, ah? I don't know you and I probably never will - but if you were a friend, you can call me Tomáš."

Tomáš ends his transmission.

*While Dan is organizing his backpack he hears the transmission*

Oooh, isnt that my old friend, my former brother... How was it out there ? Was it worth it ?

As i told you when you left, i would stay here, and so i did, i left for some sailing trips once in a while, but i never officially left the country even though many people in too big shoes tells me to leave.

*Dan pauses for a moment*

Well, good luck to you out there.

*Transmission ends*

Jamie    1422

Jamie chucks the empty cigarette box away, deciding to reply to the local.

A foe, really. They did not like me. Especially Drahomir or whatever he was called. But if you guys have passed, I personally have no quarrels with the remains. You seem friendly in your tone and don't seem too much like your deceased brothers. For you, I'm sorry to hear about your losses. My name is Jamie.

He takes a second to think about a response to Dan, leaning against an oak tree overlooking Stary.

It's great to hear from you again, Dan. I was worried that you were gone from your typical shenanigans. *Chuckles slightly* It's good to hear you stayed around. You fancy meeting up for old times sake? I can sense in your words there might be some hard feelings. I hope not. You're still a close brother to me, not former. You did a lot for me and probably wouldn't be walking this shitty earth if you wasn't with us. If not, then I hope you travel safe, brother.

He sits his radio down on the branch, aiming his scope over the town.

*Dan responds to jamies transmission*

Dont you worry, i have absolutely no hard feelings, afterall you are a free man and can do as you wish.

I would not have anything against meeting you at some point, you must have quite a story to tell 

*Dan laughs to himself as he ends the transmission*

Jamie    1422

Jamie smiles hearing Dan's response.

That's great. Maybe a little meeting at the old den would be nice. Couple of drinks and a catch up. We'll organize a time and a date I guess.

He slips the radio back into his pocket.

*Dan responds once more*

You just tell me when, ill see if i can make it there.

Till then, stay safe, may Odin's eye watch over you.

*Dan cutts off his radio*

Priestpel    5

*Jacob sits in a treeline, watching a herd of deer in the long grass of the field beyond. The radio he keeps with him crackles to life for the first time in a long time, and he hears the voice of a ghost. Shortly afterwards others are talking to the ghost, then other ghosts can be heard through the radio.

Jacob tries to ignore it all but the voices don't stop.

As he pulls the radio from his pack the herd pauses in their grazing and raise their heads on alert.

The grass slowly moves in the field between Jacob and the deer*

There are still wolves in Chernarus.

*A lone wolf leaps from the grass and attacks the herd of deer*

And they are still dangerous. Even alone.

jason hunter    61

*Jason's voice is heard over the radio*

Fuck me...*Static*...Is the radio repeater fucking up agai...*Static*

There is a Radio Rep...*Static*... South-West of the Balota Village, its in the Swamp by a Cabi...*Static*

It recieves a weak signal and then transmits it back into a strong *Static for 5 Seconds*

Hear me.

See if you can maybe like fix i...*Static* ...... make sure the frequency is still on 101.3...*Static*....Do not break *continues static*

*The static is interupted by the same voice but its very hard to hear*

Jamie?!...Jamie?!

*the transmission stops*

Jamie    1422

-

Jamie hears the old voice, surprised by the response. He picks up his radio and holds it close to his mouth. 

Jesus Christ. You stayed? I thought you would of been long gone by now. I'm glad you responded, even if you did it reluctantly. I'd like to organize a little meetup.. for the ones who are still around. I'll get my shit together and make the camp look half decent. 

---

That's if you would like to come. I'm not forcing you by any means, if you've moved on from your past then I respect that. If not, I'd like to see you again, brother. Let me know.

-

He then responds to Jason. 

I thought you were gone, Jason? Jesus. I can hear you just about. It's great to hear from you. You're near the swamp at Balota? Head north, and we'll meet up somewhere. Let me know.

He slips the radio back into his pocket. He walks off toward den with a smile under his mask. 

Slash    87

*Mason hits the transmit button*

"Count me in on that meet up"

"I think I've already missed too much..."

*Transmission stops*

Conor    254

Daniel picks up his radio and speaks into it softly.

"It is good to hear so many familiar voices. I will find you soon, when the time is right for me."

Radio shuts off

jason hunter    61

*The familiar voice returns*

No, im not at the swam....*Static*....The repeater is at the swamp. We're in Bel...*Static*

We are currently working on one of our Plane...*Static*....

Hang on a second.

*You can faintly hear Jason speaking dutch in the background*

Michiel!...Do we still have one of those parachutes around here?

uuh...no Sir.

Any safe landing zones in the area of Chernaurus?

The closest is in uuhm...Krasnodar in North-West of Georgia, sir.

How long till the plane is fixed?

They are aplying the finishing touches as we speak sir.

Good,...Now what ab.....*The signal is interupted by a loud static*

*The transmission stops*

Jamie    1422

Jamie picks up his radio.

I'm around Stary if anyone is near. Let me know.

He drops his radio in his bag, zipping it up and slinging it on back.

Slash    87

Jamie picks up his radio.

I'm around Stary if anyone is near. Let me know.

He drops his radio in his bag, zipping it up and slinging it on back.

*Mason picks up his radio*

"I'm coming."

*Stops*

Sign in to follow this