Server time: 2017-08-20, 21:18

Sign in to follow this  
Para

To Alex (Open Frequency)

Para    190

*She begins to hold down her transmit button*

Alex... I know it was you.

I really fucking hope you here this and are proud of yourself because I know that it was you.

*she pauses for a moment*

I guess we'll be seeing each other soon.

*She releases her transmit button*

"Alex hears the transmission and smiles slightly, bringing the radio to his lips"

"Oh... Lucky... heyyyyyy. How ya doing?"

"Alex pulls the radio away, smiles and mutters a small "Fuck" before moving away"

Para    190

"Alex hears the transmission and smiles slightly, bringing the radio to his lips"

"Oh... Lucky... heyyyyyy. How ya doing?"

"Alex pulls the radio away, smiles and mutters a small "Fuck" before moving away"

*She picks up her radio angrily and holds down her transmit button*

Not too bad, no thanks to you.

Why... did you have to fucking shoot me in the back?

Better still... why the fuck didn't you let Ryan help me? I mean that's just salt in the wound...

You just had to point a gun at him as well.

"Face drops and he speaks into the radio"

"I shot you because you had admitted to thoughts about Josh. You know what I mean. I wasn't taking the chance of you coming back and hurting him or any of us. You're a good lass, but not worth the risk. Sorry. I don't know what you mean by not let Ryan help you, he pointed a gun at me straight away and asked for my reasoning, doing nothing else than walking with me when I explained myself. It wasn't an easy decision... I just wanted you to know."

"Throws radio lightly onto his backpack"

Para    190

-snip-

*She picks up her radio again after hearing his transmission. She holds down her transmit button and yells*

So you thought it'd be best to shoot me? I was leaving for fuck sake! If i came back then i'd understand but I was leaving to stop myself!

Why Alex?!

*she pauses for a moment, holding her head in her hands. She begins to speak more calmly again after a few moments of silence.*

And what the fuck do you mean he pointed a gun at you? You pointed one at him to stop him from helping me.

*She begins to lower the radio away from here and says faintly "Nothing makes sense anymore..." before releasing her transmit button*

"Alex picks up the radio again after her message and thinks about what hes going to say"

"Lucky, I couldn't risk it. At the time I was stressed with everything going on with the camp and Josh and dying members, I just got into a state of mind where I didn't risk anything. You were a risk. I tried to get rid of you permanently. Didn't work. I'm sorry. I don't know whos told you that Ryan was trying so hard to help you, but I instantly lowered my gun and held my hands up to Ryan. I explained everything to him, he agreed and left you, just as much as I did. I left him to his own devices, he could of gone to bury you, I wouldn't of cared. I'm not an animal."

"Alex sighs and puts the radio back down by his legs"

-snip-

*Ryan listens to the radio broadcast and sighs, he speaks quietly in to the radio trying not to wake Elena*

That's bullshit Alex, you pulled a weapon on me and told me to leave. You said you were gonna bury her and told me to think about Josh before I did anything stupid

*he speaks in a more urgent tone*

Not even two days ago I help your friend who had just been robbed, and now you are lying over the radio...

*he releases the PTT and places the radio back to his side*

"Alex hears Ryans transmission, sighs and shakes his head"

"Wow. You utter coward. (Laughs) No wonder you can't defend your camp, must be hard trying to fight back without a spine, you lying sack of shit. Lucky, I'm sorry for what happened, I really am, but Ryan is lying to you. I instantly threw my gun to the floor, to avoid him thinking I was shooting him. He's bullshitting you."

"Alex shakes his head with a smile and throws his radio back into his backpack"

*Ollie hears the familiar voice over the radio* 

"Hey lucky, how you been sweetheart, I wouldn't listen to Ryan, Alex is right. That lying sack of shit"

*Ollie looks over to Mr. Black grining as the radio transmission ends*

-snip-

*he listens to Alex message and looks back toward Elena before responding*

Fuck it... *he sighs* Alright yeah that's bullshit, I pointed the gun at Alex and then left

*he pauses*

If you wanna come after me so be it, just leave everyone else out of it yeah?

*he releases the PTT button*

Para    190

-snip-

*She picks up her radio quickly and holds down her transmit button. She sounds cold as she speaks*

As you wish...

Hope you said bye to your new lass.

*Glenn chuckles slightly as he grabs the radio*

Fuck me Alex, every ones pissed at you lately.

*Chuckles again as he releases the PTT*

Another female voice is heard over the radio, speaking to Lucy in a calm voice.

" Sounds like someone is not treating you right, Lucy... "

She narrows her eyes, remembering the look on Lucille's face when they met.

" Don't listen to him. You can involve as many people you want in this. I will stand by you if you need me. "

Jenny ends the transmission.