Server time: 2017-10-22, 06:36
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
GaryCash

Issue in game with Zeroing Scopes

Question

GaryCash    33

For some reason since the new patch I haven't been able to see a number that tells me what number of meters the scope is zeroed to I was wondering if that's an issue with my settings or if other people have been experiencing this problem as well

Thanks in advance, cheers!

11 answers to this question

MapleMooses    0

After doing some research it seems this is a a rare issue that some people have.

The only fix I could find:

-"Page down 6 times to make sure you're at default 200m, then adjust up 100m at a time as a temporary work around."

I guess even though you can't see it, this will work for you. I hope this helps :)

Vapor    0

It's there. It's just smaller. That's something I've noticed too. A little annoying that they made it smaller...

Adjust by pressing "Page Down" or "Page Up".

Also, this could be a resolution problem, as those numbers are smaller now, so you may want to put your resolution to max and see if that helps.

MapleMooses    0

It's there. It's just smaller. That's something I've noticed too. A little annoying that they made it smaller...

Adjust by pressing "Page Down" or "Page Up".

Also, this could be a resolution problem, as those numbers are smaller now, so you may want to put your resolution to max and see if that helps.

It's a known issue among multiple people. So be careful when telling people their issue is non-existent. :)

Just to make sure, could you provide a screenshot with your resolution on max, Gary? If that doesn't work.. then you'll just have to memorize it without being able to see the numbers. I'll look out for a fix :)

Dusty    1587

Make sure that you're not already aiming down sites, as that makes the box disappear for whatever reason. Other than that, do what Maple said and spam pg dwn so you know you're at the lowest zeroing distance, and then work your way up from there.

GaryCash    33

Alright thanks guys, and is the 200 Meters standard or something? Or at least the standard for a Winchester? I feel like I remember some guns being able to zero down as low as 50 meteres.

Thanks again guys

Ramon    360

Alright thanks guys, and is the 200 Meters standard or something?  Or at least the standard for a Winchester?  I feel like I remember some guns being able to zero down as low as 50 meteres.

Thanks again guys

True, some guns can go down to 50 meters.

I thought all the AK's/M4 and some others.

AUG will stay at 300...

I'm pretty sure 200m is the lowest.

I'm glad we could help :)

I thought to be honest 100 meters?

MapleMooses    0

Alright thanks guys, and is the 200 Meters standard or something?  Or at least the standard for a Winchester?  I feel like I remember some guns being able to zero down as low as 50 meteres.

Thanks again guys

True, some guns can go down to 50 meters.

I thought all the AK's/M4 and some others.

AUG will stay at 300...

I'm pretty sure 200m is the lowest.

I'm glad we could help :)

I thought to be honest 100 meters?

My bad... don't use guns often in DayzRP :P

Wumby    0

You can not see the number if you are looking down the scope.

Raise the gun in your hands, and change the zero, you should see it.

GaryCash    33

Hey, so I still can't see the numbers for zeroing, but I wanted to say that I found a website that says the order for Winchester Zeroing goes, 50m, 100m, 200m, 300m, 400m, 500m, 600m, 700m, 800m. This was as of update .57, so I've been looking for info on it from an update more recently, but I sort of doubt that they would have modified this and it is what I remember I think as recently as the last patch.

-- If anyone does find any more recent info on this that makes this above outdated please let me know

Nihoolious    1248

I've had this problem before too with the hunting scope and pso scope. Sometimes switching weapons, dropping and picking up the gun or removing and reattaching the scope allows me to see the zeroing numbers again.