Server time: 2017-08-21, 08:34

Sign in to follow this  
leftdeadevo

The Soul Reapers [Open Freq]

leftdeadevo    15

*Boss Lady Presses down the PTT button*

This is to all survivors out there. We are the Soul Reapers, we are looking for people to join our cause, to rid Chernarus of it's wicked, and help us do so. We're looking for any person whom would like to join us, and prove that we can live without the greed, jealousy, the animal instincts that has been awoken in a need to survive. We are trying to usher in a new era, an era without fear.

*Boss Lady takes a moment, Gripping the radio tightly she nods her head, looking over at Drevin 'smiling'*

*Boss Lady Releases the PTT button*

Lawrence    1

*Drevin smiles at Boss Lady and grabs the radio from her and presses down the PTT button*

"To all the fellow survivors in this cursed wasteland, we are here, we're watching, we're waiting. We've all seen the horrors of what this infection, this outbreak has brought to the world. It's up to us, the few survivors left to change it, we can rebuild this all, but first we must show the wicked that they do not control the rest of us. For the survivors of this outbreak who have survived I've seen the living hell that some have been put through first hand. Looking for food, water, fearing the infected who now walk the towns, and cities where we all once walked. I've seen and heard the harshness of all of this, and the most brutal aspect of all. The robberies, the pillaging, the raids, and tortured screams of others over the wasteland. It's time to put an end to this terror, it's time to hunt all the wicked and either they change or they'll die. We will show the few that struggle to survive that they don't have to live in terror, the survivors of this outbreak will see there is a dawn coming out of this night. If you want to help our cause, you want to rid this wasteland of the wicked that plague it then I recommend you seek us. If you do we'll find you, don't take our cause lightly us that have spoken over this frequency do not take our cause lightly, we will die for our cause. If the people whom have submitted to their wicked ways of greed, jealousy, wrath and more are listening, we are hunting you, we'll find you, and either you'll change or you'll die that is your choice be prepared to lay in the bed you make for yourself."

*Drevin shoulders his rifle and releases the PTT button*

Herico    30

*a voice comes over the radio*

The... Soul Reapers?

What? Did you kids read a creepy pasta online and take it to heart or something?

*static*

Lawrence    1

*hears the voice over the radio and presses the PTT button while taking inventory of my ammunition*

Creepy Pasta, never been afraid of that for as long as I lived, looking forward to seeing whomever this voice belongs too, best hope you haven't done anything wicked in your life

*releases the PTT button and starts to chamber rounds into my rifle*

leftdeadevo    15

*Boss Lady attempts to hold back Drevin, and smiles making funny gestures at the voice over the radio handing the radio over to Drevin*

Herico    30

*the voice comes back*

I lied to my mum once so I could get another cookie, does that count? 

*static*

Combat Logo    79

*Logan looks his radio, a mixture of confusion and wonder on his face. He shrugs, pressing down on the talk button.*

"To announce your cause on the radio like that took a lot of courage... or stupidity... But hey, I'm not judging here. I've seen what happens to people who announce out what they do like you just have. They either A, get wiped off the face of this Earth like you would wipe mud off your boot; or B, they go on some type of rampage of sorts and things get real messy. I don't know how it will go, but I think I'm going to stay were I am at the moment. I do, however, wish you safe travels, and God's speed to were ever you are going to next."

*He lets go of the button, clipping the radio to his belt, and leans back in his chair, placing his feet on the window seal in front of him and watching the sun set.*

Mexi    1034

*Geoff holds down the PTT and laughter can be heard*

"Many have tried to do what you are and have failed. No doubt you will too!"

*The laughter comes to a halt*

"You'll die, just like the rest."

*Geoff releases the PTT button*

*Florencio joins the freq. and pushes the PTT button after listening to other talk*

What? Fuck off.

*Florencio releases PTT button*

Lawrence    1

*While stalking a group of survivors Drevin hears the radio chatter and presses the PTT button with a grin on his face*

"Where those who have tried and failed we won't. They lacked the conviction to do what was necessary and died. We're willing to kill those who wicked and not spare them, I hope you are not wicked whomever this voice belongs to otherwise you'll be a corpse on display on the side of a road. We don't reason with the wicked, they're lost, if they change before we find them then they might live, but the ones who stay wicked will only be left as fertilizer for grass to grow"

*Drevin waits watching the group with a grin on his face and releases the PTT button*

*Vlad picks up his radio while cringing at the broadcast he just heard*

*Begins to transmit*

"The soul-reapers?"

*He hesitates from laughter before continuing his transmission*

"That's funny shit. I'll personally make sure you fail your mission, see you soon"

*Vlad stops his transmission*

Lawrence    1

*Drevin still watching the group of survivors, slowly readies his rifle watching closely and presses the PTT button down*

"I will enjoy seeing you try and get us to fail our mission, in the end you'll be the first corpse we put out to dry on the road, hopefully the infected will enjoy you as a meal, probably all you're good for honestly. Men are easily cut down only takes a single bullet to end a person's life and I have plenty of bullets to complete our mission."

*Drevin releases the PTT button and breathes out slowly about to fire his rifle*

leftdeadevo    15

*Boss Lady Presses down the PTT button*

"Well, Took you all long enough, now that we The Soul Reapers have all of yours attention...

*Looks over at Devin and smirks*

"Its just a matter of time on our end, how and when we start doing what we do best...

*Grips radio tightly, Screaming at the top of her lungs*

"We Will... Change the way the world works..., One Human mind at a time. Any who stand in your way shall be cut down... 

*Boss Lady Tosses the radio to Devin, leaning back and smirking*

snip

*Vlad picks up his radio and begins to reply to the man*

"You best not let me find you guy"

*He pauses*

"Or any of your Reaper friends"

"It won't end well"

*Ends transmission*

*Florencip pushes the PTT button after listening to other talk*

Is it just me or the amount of these cults is overwhelming? Do yourself a favor and hide. People don't take humans like you lightly. Amigo.

*Florencio releases PTT button*

Lawrence    1

*Drevin grins at boss lady as he stays still watching the survivors closer seeing them stop at a camp, presses the PTT button*

"You're very naive to think you'll be finding me, or any of the reapers. When it comes you're time to die we'll find you and it won't end well for you. You're the exact kind of oppression that needs to be wiped away from this wasteland so the new era, an era where people will have no fear can be ushered in. Expect your life to end, we are hunting and any wicked person best be aware, we are hunting them"

*Drevin releases the PTT button and fires a round that cuts the silence in two with no remorse*

*Drevin hears the voice over the radio as he starts to chamber a few rounds into his rifle and smiles pressing the PTT button*

"We're not a cult, we're just sick and tired of the oppression, greed, jealousy, and animal instincts that are destroying the lives of the people whom survive in this wasteland. We only hunt the wicked, if you're not wicked then you have nothing to fear of us. We won't track and kill any survivor whom isn't wicked. Best be prepared though if we find more wicked we'll enjoy wiping you from the face of the world. You'll find people whom failed what we are doing because of the simple fact they were not meant for it. They were not ready, and didn't have the conviction nor the fortitude to do what was needed. We kill without mercy, without a second thought, and we will kill any wicked person we see living. If anyone whom wants to help see a world where one has only to fear the infected and not fellow men, help the cause. We are not like others whom hesitate to kill, just because we decide to get our hands bloody doesn't mean we are a cult. It means we are willing to do what other people won't, what they can't do. We are here for that purpose, maybe if survivors rallied sooner against the wicked, there would be less wicked to cut down"

*Drevin releases the PTT button and slowly walks away from his perch, and slings his rifle on his shoulder smiling at Boss lady*

leftdeadevo    15

@*Vlad picks up his radio and begins to reply to the man*

"You best not let me find you guy"

*He pauses*

"Or any of your Reaper friends"

"It won't end well"

*Ends transmission*

*Presses down the PTT button*

"Its...

*Boss Lady Sighs*

The Soul Reaper", need i make it more clear to you? well i would probably be wasting my time since...

*Smirks*

"you will be left a mindless, soulless vessel, who's purpose in life has come to an END at the hands of a Soul Reaper...

*Grins at Drevin taking shots*

Hollows    426

*Sergei had finally collected himself as he sat around the camp with the rest of his members. They had been nearly dying of laughter since the initial broadcast, and it took quite sometime for them to regain composure. He presses down on the button to give his more than likely unwanted input.*

"I swear, you almost cut me with all that fucking edge. Seriously, do you think this shit is like the Dark Knight Rises? Bitch this isn't Gotham City you fucking twat, this is Chernarus. Where do we get your fucking people? Did you contract the autism from drinking out of ponds or something? Do you cut yourselves and wear dark black to be fucking deep? Why can't people like you just kill yourselves? I mean, seriously. Take your fucking gun and blow your head off, stop wasting my oxygen you plebeian piece of fucking shit.

Please, please, please fucking die. I hate you, please die. Stop wasting my time, food and other resources with your irrelevant existence in my fucking country. Seriously, you're a fucking nobody now, and you'll be a fucking nobody when I kill you, you waste of flesh and soon-to-be ammunition. Fuck. You."

*He proceeds to turn off his radio like the angry and verbally abusive Chernarussian he is.*

:: Short static bursts in followed by a quiet voice ::

"The fact that there are still people out there trying to fight the good fight as they may say, is quite astonishing. But frankly people have found new ways to live, and they will do what they want. One might say the reason that some, if not most of the people that are alive today, are alive because they did what was necessary to survive."

"If you were so confident in your abilities to change the world, why would you be asking people to join you? IF you had the power then why didn't you do it already without making this broadcast? "

"I had a friend once, who walked the path that you did. He strayed from it and became what you seek. He believed his idea was bulletproof, until a bullet was put through his head. My advice, forget this idea of yours. Never mention it again, don't call yourself these 'soul reapers' and pretend it never happened. You'd be better off for it. It will save you a lot of pain for yourself and your friends."

"The people of Chernarus will do fine enough without you. In fact, it honestly may be people like you holding progress back. The world has changed and so many people are still trying to catch up. Black and white rules just seem to blur into gray."

:: The signal fades off into Silence ::

Lawrence    1

*laughs grinning as I sharpen my knife close to the radio and presses down the PTT button sharpening my knife into the radio*

"It's not edge when it happens, I enjoy hunting wicked people, I like seeing them realize that their actions do have a consequence. It doesn't have to be no where close to Gotham City.  Chernarus has seen enough of the wicked people here, you get our kind of people when you can't seem to handle the chaos yourself. We're here to remove the wicked so that the survivor who are just trying to survive can actually prosper without being oppressed. We're strong enough to stand on our two feet and keep to our goals and usher in a new era. Whether or not you're there when the new era arrives or not doesn't matter.  Your oxygen? This isn't just your oxygen it's everyone's oxygen, you seem to say this is your country, if it's your country why are you not trying to help make it prosper instead of being selfish as you show yourself to be on this frequency. What we are doing is for the bettering of the rest of the survivors' lives here in Chernarus while all you seem to want to do is better yourself. You think you'll kill me, we'll see soon enough. If you are wicked, best change your ways otherwise you'll be hunted down and slaughtered so the survivors can live easy in this world. They've no need for the likes of you or other wicked."

*Releases the PTT button and smiles feeling the sharpness of the blade*

*Zeke holds down his PTT, almost in tears from laughter from Sergei's message*

"...Ahahahaha holy fuck, am I a good fit for this deep dark and brooding crew? I listen to depressing music wear black and scowl at everyone I feel like I could be a good fit with you...What's it again teen angsters? That's what it was right...Also fuck them wicked people they all should die am I right?"

*More laughter can be heard as the transmission ends*

leftdeadevo    15

*Boss Lady Presses the PTT button, Thinking carefully about what has been said*

"Well Mr clearly knowing something about Dark Night Rises what ever the hell that is...i would have loved to leave these or never come to these wasted lands. but i had a solo mission and i have completed it recently... so that left me with hmm... a shit load of time on my hands almost like you. except i do not have to call this my home country... unlike you which have no choice but i guess to be proud of this shit hole you live in.

*Looks over at Drevin, smirks*

"You clearly upset about something... i just cant tell what.

*Boss Lady Try's so hard to stop from bursting out laughing, Tossing the radio to Drevin*

-she rolls on floor laughing-

*Zeke holds down his PTT, almost in tears from laughter from Sergei's message*

"...Ahahahaha holy fuck, am I a good fit for this deep dark and brooding crew? I listen to depressing music wear black and scowl at everyone I feel like I could be a good fit with you...What's it again teen angsters? That's what it was right...Also fuck them wicked people they all should die am I right?"

*More laughter can be heard as the transmission ends*

-Boss Lady nods listening to this voice speak-

:: Short static bursts in followed by a quiet voice ::

"The fact that there are still people out there trying to fight the good fight as they may say, is quite astonishing. But frankly people have found new ways to live, and they will do what they want. One might say the reason that some, if not most of the people that are alive today, are alive because they did what was necessary to survive."

"If you were so confident in your abilities to change the world, why would you be asking people to join you? IF you had the power then why didn't you do it already without making this broadcast? "

"I had a friend once, who walked the path that you did. He strayed from it and became what you seek. He believed his idea was bulletproof, until a bullet was put through his head. My advice, forget this idea of yours. Never mention it again, don't call yourself these 'soul reapers' and pretend it never happened. You'd be better off for it. It will save you a lot of pain for yourself and your friends."

"The people of Chernarus will do fine enough without you. In fact, it honestly may be people like you holding progress back. The world has changed and so many people are still trying to catch up. Black and white rules just seem to blur into gray."

:: The signal fades off into Silence ::

*Grabs the Radio, almost crushing it in her Fists, pressing dow the PTT button*

"Listen you... You clearly havent sufferd enuff, care enuff, lost enuff, and well as for your friend his conviction & resolve was not strong enuff...

*bites down her teeth*

"Let me tell you this now and make it clear Nothing, and i mean Nothing will knock me off from this path, even if my life should end... i know i already have another that will lead in my sted, and he has another,

Why we broad cast you say? we trying to save live before we start reaping them, because sorrow and regret always comes too late...

*Smiles looking up at the Evil Grin Moon*

"This is what needs to be done, if you call this fine. then you have been corrupted as well and shall be one of those who will wish they could change there ways but as death stands before you, its always just too late...

*Boss Lady slowly releases the button, her thoughts running away with her as Drevin stairs at her*

:: The static returns with the voice coming through more clearly ::

"If I had not suffered, lost people, or cared do you think I would be speaking to you now? I tried to be respectful, and I do not have much of a tolerance for rude people. If you are going to regret taking lives, then you have no place taking them."

"I do not agree with a lot of things that have happened here, but I've found life more enjoyable without wasting my time wishing the dead would come back to life. Corruption and fear were in this world long before the outbreak, and I do not see them ending the world as the dead coming back to life hasn't either."

"If you're looking to pick a fight I'm sure plenty of people will be happy to use you as their next plaything. The other day I witnessed a man split in two with a chainsaw, before his body was chopped into tiny pieces and his head was thrown around like a toy. And you're worried about regretting the taking of lives..."

"I urge you to reconsider."

:: Silence ::

*Glenn scoffs as he listens to the radio then pressing down the PTT*

You're really going to get into the "You dont know what I've been through" argument?

*He laughs into the radio*

Bitch we're two years into the apocalypse, everybody's been through shit. Smarten up and get out the country along with your edgy ass "Soul Reapers" before you die like the rest of the fuckwits that come here.

*Shakes his head laughing to himself of the idiocy he's been hearing over the radio*

*As Charles is laying on his bed surfing frequencies he hears the name Soul Reapers and starts laughing to his self, he presses down his PTT trying to hold back laughter*

Ayyyyy, Soul Reapers pretty edgy I bet you assholes wear black trench coats and skull masks.

*Charles moves his radio away from his mouth as he laughs, he continues his transmission while still giggling*

I'm curious though. You mentioned a mission, is it to be the edgiest cunts in Chernarus?

*Charles drops his radio as he falls off his bed laughing and the radio fades to static*