Server time: 2017-08-20, 09:50

Sign in to follow this  
Otter

To the Outrun [Open Freq]

Otter    103

Jim speaks on the radio, his words are a little slurred from drinking.

"Dude, Ryan, wow. All we wanted to do was hang out. I wanted to keep giving Mac fashion advice, and get to know everyone better. Why you gotta be this way? Why you gotta lie to me like that. Now I have to make an example with y'all. I have already set a precedent with the people who came before you, the liars are rotting in the ground, and I will continue to persecute anyone who lies to me."

You can hear him pound a beer before he continues speaking.

"I like some of you guys, and I may even feel bad as I nail Banks, Mac, and a few others to the wall. But you Ryan? I won't feel bad at all for killing you. It's open season now boys. Death to the outrun and her allies. All fucking liars must die."

Jim cuts the transmission.

*Cory hears his boss talking through the radio and is very pleased with what he hears.*

"Fucking finally, I'm so happy it's come down to this because about three quarters of these people annoy the fuck out of me. I mean I've already killed two of them when they tried to "exile" me."

*Cory pauses and thinks about what else he should include*

"Ah yeah, I'll kind of feel bad for Mac, was really starting to like the dude after he took my advice with fashion and we apologized to each other about the whole "exile" incident. It's too bad he's rolling with a bunch of filthy fucking liars."

*Cory cuts the transmission and continues to clean his white leather shoes.*

Scythe takes a deep drag of his cigar and he looks at the night sky. When he heard the voice of Jim Recker squawking over his radio, he snorted in surprise. Who had given the insufferable man their frequency? With a sigh, he set his cigar next to him and raised his radio to his face. He paused briefly, considering his words, before hitting the PTT. His thick Scottish brogue came through the radio waves clearly.

"I don't know if you quite understand the nature of things, mate. I don't particularly mind you, self-righteous ass you might be, but you are extremely rude to our people. Rude people have no rights in my opinion. If you or any of your shite stain mates are seen near members of Outrun again, consider yourselves dead men. Now. Kindly sod off."

He released the PTT and took another drag of his cigar. He grinned, letting the smoke filter through his teeth.

Dani was relaxing flipping through the radio stations when she heard outrun mentioned.

After listening to the message she hesitates and presses the transmit button. 

"Hi i haven't met you personally yet but regarding the ah violent nature of the message i feel i need to speak up a little and hopefully fix a misunderstanding you seem to have? The thing is nobody outside of outrun is being told the new location right now we are not playing favorites, refuge was an amazing place to meet the fellows of Chernarus despite the trials the less er, friendly folk gave us. Maybe in the future when we are settled we will open up to not only you but everyone once more but all we ask is some peace and quite from the noise refuge constantly offered. S-so i do hope you reconsider your threats for the time being, ah thats all"

The transmission ends 

Otter    103

Jim responds to the rude man on the radio.

"Dude... Why you got to be so rude? I just wanted to hang out with yall. I gave Ryan an ultimatum, either tell us where yall are so we can keep hanging out, or be killed. We can tell what he chose. I thought y'all liked me? We even helped defend your camp for awhile. Why the hate man?

LLS    1

Zack speaks on the radio.

"Why do you guy's demand such respect to an extent whether if we don't give it to you, you threaten to kill our people?."

"Why when we don't give you what you want you go on a rampage threatening to kill us?." 

"And plus there is no hate towards you, but now that you assume that and threaten us now the hate is going to start if it goes on like this."

"like the rest of us said we don't have favourites no one knows the location man there's no hate towards you guys don't know where you got that from but okay."

releases PTT.

Finn    76

-- He takes his radio out of his jacket pocket --

*He presses the Transmit button*

"Mighty words over the radio pal..."

"Not sure why you chose to speak for your whole group, but you might just get your asses handed to you on a lead platter, good luck!"

*He releases the Transmit button*

-- He returns the Radio to his jacket pocket --

Scythe coughed with laughter. The man must be mental.

He hit the PTT again.

"So, are you under the impression that what you say isn't rude or something? It's very simple. If you act in a certain way to someone, you can expect the same in return. Gods balls, boyo. You were generally nice to me, so like I said, I don't specifically mind you. But the rest of your crew needs an attitude adjustment."

He let go off the PTT and popped some tactical bacon in his mouth, chewing thoughtfully.

Otter    103

-snip-

Jim talks back to the man on the radio.

"Sorry mate. It's just the way I am. I don't take shit from anyone, and I don't tolerate liars. You can call me an asshole but the truth is I haven't lied to anyone in years. Ask around, most of the major players here in the wasteland will tell you, at the very least, don't piss me off. I don't mind y'all keeping a secret, I just wanted to be in on it. Not like I would rat y'all out."

*Ryan is awoken by the shouting over the radio, he listens in and sighs after hearing the voices. He takes out his radio to respond*

Oh Christ people are jumping to conclusions again... Fucking hell. Listen, I haven't got a fucking clue what you are on about when you talk about an ultimatum but it sounds like complete bullshit. I do not believe I have ever actually spoken to you.

As for you hating me *he sighs* a lot of people do, join the club 

*he releases the PTT and places the radio back to the side of the bed, chuckling to himself before lying back*

Otter    103

-smip-

Jim responds to Ryan.

"Then just let me know where it is, and I may be able to corral my guys. No promises though."

*Deeply saddened that he might have to kill those that gave him such excellent fashion advice, Mack speaks with a gloomy tone over the frequency.*

"Is that... is that a threat?

I just got rid of my old fucking warrant..

Hang on, I'll be back in ten to fifteen minutes - gotta go do some 'negligent' discharges."

*An M4 can be heard chambering a round as the transmission ends.*

Scythe sighs. So he was mad. Then, there was only one thing to do.

He pushed the PTT again, voice resigned.

"OK, I've finally got the proper impression of you. You are a madman who is under the illusion that you can't be beat. You have an inflated view of yourself. In modern English, 'you think your shite don't stink.' The only thing to do is to gun you down like the mad dog you are. Shame. You had so much potential as an ally."

He released the PTT again. He looks out his window and breathed deeply the salt air.

Paks    17

*Leo hears the news and gets super excited by it*

Fuck. Yes.

I will feel bad for Dima and Mack, fuck the rest.

Already killed a few of Outrun and their allies, why not more?

Ciento Quince is coming carbon!

*Ends his transmission and looks for their allies*

-smip-

-snip-

*Ryan hears the mans voice on the radio again and starts laughing, he picks up his radio*

You... Seriously?

*he bursts out laughing*

You start screaming that shit on the radio and then expect me to tell you where I sleep at night

*he clears his throat*

You threatened my people, and you threatened my allies... I just hope you have enough bullets pal

*he releases the PTT button*

Otter    103

-snip-

Jim starts transmitting.

"Oh Mac. I really liked you. You don't have to do this man."

Nihoolious    1107

*Izaak hears the messages plays through his radio. He waits a bit then replies*

Oh, are the renegades looking for trouble again? No surprise there. 

Outrun, if you need our assistance look for us. Rising Hope Militia are ready for a good fight.

*Izaak slips the radio back into his vest pouches*

LLS    1

Zack's talks on the radio.

"You see the problem is no one is to trust out here buddy, what makes you the person to "trust" man"

"We have trusted many in the past and they have backstabbed us so what makes you the one to be trusted man" . 

Releases the PTT.

*he hears the radio message and grins*

I will be in touch... 

*he goes to releases the PTT button, but decides to make one more comment*

Shame really, we don't give anyone shit and mind our own business. Then a group of nutcases attack us because one of their members was fucking around in camp.

*he releases the PTT button*

focus    2

*Sitting by a tree, James listens to the transmission, shaking his head*

"You guys just don't know when to stop.  I don't mind you Jim, you can be cool guy.  But, you're taking this way out of proportion."

*Looking agitated*

"Why should we trust and include you, over all of our old and trusted allies." 

"You guys are out of control and you need to stop... and we shouldn't have to make  that happen."

"Dude, don't do this to yourselves."

*James finishes the transmission and throws his radio back in his bag.

-snip-

-snip-

"Listen Mr. Recker, we honestly didn't mean any disrespect by moving. We just were tired of living in fear of grenades being lobbed over the fence every day. I don't like living in a mini-Baghdad, you feel? Anyways, I hope we can come to a diplomatic solution or something, because I don't wanna kill anyone.. at least not anymore. But unfortunately Mr. Recker and Mr. Cory-with-the-fedora and man who tried impersonating us who's name I can't remember.. Outrun's family to me now. And unless you've got twenty .45ACP and twenty .308.. I can't leave em' hanging...

..I'm just kidding about that last part about selling em out. Its gonna take a lot more than twenty. I honestly thought you'd ask for like.. 100 each for Alan. Anyways, hope to see you under better conditions.."

DarkSide    229

*Vinnie picks up his radio after hearing Jims voice*

Yo what the fuck going on here?

*Vinnie takes a deep breath and starts to yell*

YO JIM WHO DA FUCK YOU WANT ME TO FUCK UP?! I CAN GET THE OLD GAMBLERS IN THIS SHIT AND FUCK SHIT UP!!

*Vinnie slams his radio down in hopes to break it*

-snip-

*Ryan hears the radio message and decides to respond*

Jesus Christ... Are you serious

*He chuckles to himself, and the responds in a sarcastic tone*

We're fucked lads

*he releases the PTT*

Otter    103

-snip-

Jim slurs his words over the radio.

"Fuck them all up vinnie, fuck them all up. Drink to lost friends, and to no longer being bored. We have people to kill boys, it's been a long time since anyone stood up to us in open combat. To ruin, and the world ending. See y'all on the battlefield."

Jim chuckles and puts away his radio for the night.