Server time: 2017-10-21, 08:42
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Frankie

The Hunchback [Open Freq]

Frankie    17

* Mordecai fumbles with the radio, almost dropping it down the tower *

" Well hello to anyone listening , I don't know if this is on but if its is well then I would gladly like to say that I have made the tower in  the prison island my home. I wanted a suitable place to stay isolated from other people which reminded me of the hunchback my mother read me a book about him once and the way they described him fitted me perfectly. But I'm going off topic let me get to the point if anyone comes to island I pose no threat. But looking at the things I just said I'm very foolish giving off my location but I don't care I just wish to be alone ".

* Mordecai ends transmission before clasping radio to chest; and drifting into a deep sleep *

*Bryan is sitting against a tree beside a small pond, enjoying a cigarette and allowing himself to have a brief moment of relaxation when he hears the man's transmission over the radio. He contemplates responding for a moment before deciding to reply.*

I believe I've also read the story of the hunchback...

That was a long time ago.

To be honest with you I can't remember the story that well.

I understand wanting to get away from it all.

Have an escape.

I'm going to be real with you though,

as you've said it was quite foolish giving away your location.

Not only that but people will also know that you're alone.

Good luck to you, hunchback.

*Bryan sighs and he finishes off his cigarette. He remains for a few moments, then gets up and prepares to move out.*

* mishka smirks after hearing this and Turns his radio * 

Next time when we are there we will say hi to you maybe even share a can of beans Who knows . 

* Turns the radio off again and starts eating a apple while watching the sunset *

Finn    78

-- He takes his radio out of his jacket pocket --

*He presses the Transmit button*

"Why do people always have a habit of giving out their location over some random radio frequency, you're going to get yourself killed you stupid Mungo."

*He mutters to himself, audibly saying*

"Adults these days.. They're either no-good stupid idiots, or they're belligerent assholes..."

*He releases the Transmit button*

-- He returns the Radio to his jacket pocket --

Frankie    17

Next time when we are there we will say hi to you maybe even share a can of beans Who knows . 

* Turns the radio off again and starts eating a apple while watching the sunset *

* Mordecai listens to the voice carefully and replies *

" What a pleasure that would be , but I don't like that you said the word we more people mean's I need to communicate to more than one person. But at last that's your decision to cross a deep ocean potentially drown just to share some beans "

* Mordecai turn's his radio off placing some flares down *

* Mordecai listens to the voice carefully and replies *

" What a pleasure that would be , but I don't like that you said the word we more people mean's I need to communicate to more than one person. But at last that's your decision to cross a deep ocean potentially drown just to share some beans "

* Mordecai turn's his radio off placing some flares down *

* mishka smiles and turns on the radio again * 

Don't worry I made the swim before well I din't wolf did he carried me across . I can't swim to be honest . But seeing a friendly face is worth any danger these day's Don't you agree ? Its just me and mister wolf He is looking after me . He won't harm a fly I promise he is not the talking type anyway He mostly just sits there and watches and protects me where ever I go * he say's cheerfully and turns the radio off *

Sign in to follow this