Server time: 2017-08-18, 05:09

Sign in to follow this  
Bell

To all the nice people I`ve Met [Open Freq]

Bell    0

*A man dressed in a Red Check shirt and blue jeans walks up the stairs of a red two story building at the end of Novo*

*Static can be heard through a Radio as the man begins to speak on his radio*

"Hello, my name is Bell Johnson, I`ve returned to the place where I met my best friend, Joey Winchester. I don`t know where you are Joey, you`ve been gone for a long time, well it doesn`t really matter now. 

*Bell begins to pull a magnum from a drawer and load one bullet into it and continue speaking on his radio*

"Well I will sincerely miss all of you that i`ve met along my journey not only my friends I`ve grown close to, but my enemies who have shaped me into the man I was."

*Bell spins the chamber of the magnum and pulls the hammer back on it before whispering one last word into his radio*

"Bad Luck"

*He closes his eyes smiles and pulls the trigger, a shot followed by a loud thud can be heard over his radio that was taped down to stay on*

*Perma death of Bell Johnson.*

Joffrey    718

*Listens and chuckles as he hears the gunshot go off*

Let this be a lesson to any future fellers wishing to off themselves... There's no need to make a public spectacle of your own suicides yes? If you are that pathetic of a human to end your own life.. chances are.. no one is going to care one way or the other if your gone... you probably weren't too fun to be around whilst living.

No need to go public folks.

*Rob overhears the familiar voice from his visit to the Plantation*

*To the plantation he says "Watch guys 20 5.56 says this is another prank of his"*

*Hears gunshot followed by thump with a surprised look on his face*

"Fuck"

Let this be a lesson to any future fellers wishing to off themselves... There's no need to make a public spectacle of your own suicides yes? If you are that pathetic of a human to end your own life.. chances are.. no one is going to care one way or the other if your gone... you probably weren't too fun to be around whilst living.

*Vadim hears the incredible broadcast as well as Joffrey's response. He decides to respond*

"That's where you'd be wrong Joffrey, this is the best news I've heard all day. I've spent the better portion of a few weeks trying to wipe this cunt of the Earth and he made it easy on me. We should encourage more, as you would say, "pathetic humans" to do this. In the end, it'll make the world a better place."

*Vadim sits back and smiles for a bit before continuing*

"To any of Bell's "friends," learn something from Mr. Johnson for me. Especially you Winchester."

*Transmission ends*

Boston    645

*Mr. Low holds down the PTT*

"I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you've already done that..."

"I have nothing further to contribute to this frequency..."

*Releases the PTT and smirks to Lyca and Larry*

Goryan    7

* Sighs as he pushes the worn button on his radio *

I just wish I could have gotten in his head to help him....

If anyone out there thinks this is the only way out please contact me, I would love to help you.  Either way.

* He chuckles as he turns off his radio *

XxLoneWolfzZ    19

*Bryan listens in on the broadcast and the responses as he lays against the tree log watching the stars before pushing the PTT.*

Rest in piece, stranger.

Bad luck indeed.

*He releases the PTT and continues to gaze up at the night sky.*

Goku    61

*A deep voice come accross the radio responding to the man*

"He broadcasted his death to let his friends know what had happened him. Have some respect you vile human being. It costs nothing to say something nice, it costs even less to shut your bitch mouth up."

*The man takes a deep breath*

"Bell Johnson, you shall be remembered."

*The man carves the name Bell Johnson on a near by tree and continues walking*

"Ha! that rodent Bell is finally gone!"

*Rob overhears the familiar voice from his visit to the Plantation*

*To the plantation he says "Watch guys 20 5.56 says this is another prank of his"*

*Hears gunshot followed by thump with a surprised look on his face*

"Fuck"

*Gator lies by his campfire with his head on his backpack ready to sleep when he hears Rob*

"You better pay up when I get back."

*puts down radio but picks it back up again*

"And tell squincy he's a bitch for me"

leftdeadevo    15

*A deep voice come accross the radio responding to the man*

"He broadcasted his death to let his friends know what had happened him. Have some respect you vile human being. It costs nothing to say something nice, it costs even less to shut your bitch mouth up."

*The man takes a deep breath*

"Bell Johnson, you shall be remembered."

*The man carves the name Bell Johnson on a near by tree and continues walking*

*Boss Lady Listens and Nods*

"Ye those vile humans best enjoy there time still breathing, soon they will be snuffed out.

*accident pushes the PPT button, faint giggle*

-static-

Jack the Ripper    249

*Stanley picks up his radio and speaks into it. His thick British accent is, for once, calm and cohesive.*

"I've met a lot of bad people in my time. Baddest of the bad. Men with power and money and influence in the old world. They could have had people killed with a snap of their fingers if they wanted, and hell, sometimes they did.

But.... They had the common courtesy at least, to look the other way an' keep their comments to themselves when someone died. Didn't matter if they were an enemy, an asshole, or just some poor twat that got caught in the middle of it all, they had a certain degree of respect for them.

But some of you.... I don't know if yer just a bunch of emo fucks that think human life is meaningless and more people should off themselves, or if you're just tryin' to pull the *Chuckles and puts on a mocking tone* 'I'm a generic movie bad guy that laughs at the loss of human life', act.

Either way my suggestion remains the same. Go stick razor blades in yer dicks and skull fuck each other so I don't have to listen to your repetitive, boring, super-villain wannabe bullshit."

*The radio cuts out as Stanley turns it off and drops it down a well. Huh.... maybe I should've just done that in the first place. He shrugs carelessly and goes back to his house, where a bottle of bourbon sits waiting.*