Sign in to follow this  
Welshie

(Recruiting) Graystone (New Graphics)

Le6uQ0Q.png

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/5803837842978.mp3[/mp3]

yWwZ04w.png

cQwIhyK.png

7kFBvKx.png

Time, Time erodes you, much like water does to stone.

Only after you've lost so much can you gain so much from so little.

Every day is a gain, a little one but still a gain.

Every once of food you ingest, is a gain

Every Friend you make, is a gain

Every shot you fire, is a gain

Every person you help, is a gain

Every life you take, is a gain

[align=left]Once your gains out way your loses, you are surviving, day to day, hour to hour, moment to moment. We do not choose the situations we are put in but we can choose to gain from them and when you have people with you that see the world as you do, you may gain as much as you want.

[align=left]But every day the water still flows over you, eroding everything you gain, making survival another loss, sometimes you have to step outside yourself to gain, in order to survive.

[align=left]The Graystone lets the water rush over it, embracing the feeling as if it were the last feeling it would get but also fear that the erosion may take it over, everyday fighting to gain may be its ultimate undoing, the cracks may being to appear but it will still embrace the water flow, the gain,the loss all to make sure that The Graystone still feels the water of life flow over it.

yWwZ04w.png

sOgmoGG.png

IC GOALS:

To show other survivors that, with strength and confidence, being morally grey is the key to survival 

To find like minded survivors and recruit them

To set up a base of operations 

To develop the skills of each member of the group

To create a confident, tight knit group of survivors

OOC GOALS:

To provide a true neutral group in the community

To become a respected group in the community

To help develop the RP skills of newer RP members

To show that a group doesn't have to be "Good" or "Bad" to be successful

yWwZ04w.png

x5qUXgR.png

Leader

Kaine Wilson

-

Right Hand

Mack Dempsey

-

Daniel Veller

yWwZ04w.png

BSwBzuK.png

Please copy and paste the below form and send it to Welshie in a pm

IC information

Name:

Sex:

Link to character page:

OOC Information

Name:

RP Experience:

Past Groups:

Reasons for joining:

Any extra info you want to add:

Credit to Klette for the GFX

Best of luck, so you guys are like paramilitary in a way? Going to need some more Lore and fleshing out, but hey, that's why it is a WIP :).

Group Requirements

To create a group on DayZRP Standalone you need to:

Be whitelisted

Have been a member for at least 3 months. 

Not have created or lead another group in the last month. 

You may not be in another group when submitting a group idea

You currently do not fit the criteria to lead a group, due to your previous group only archiving yesterday.

Do you have someone you could transfer ownership of the thread to? If not, the group will be archived.

To create a group on DayZRP Standalone you need to:

Be whitelisted

Have been a member for at least 3 months. 

Not have created or lead another group in the last month. 

You may not be in another group when submitting a group idea

You currently do not fit the criteria to lead a group, due to your previous group only archiving yesterday.

Do you have someone you could transfer ownership of the thread to? If not, the group will be archived.

was not actually the leader of the group and wasnt the op for that thread originally, the actually leader Palfer hadnt been a member to post a group thread so the ownership was switched from another member of the group who went inactive to me and Palfer decided to close the group yesterday so he requested that i ask for the thread to be archived.

TL; DR, wasnt ever actually the owner of the group.

Best of luck, so you guys are like paramilitary in a way? Going to need some more Lore and fleshing out, but hey, that's why it is a WIP :).

Indeed mate, been sitting of this premise for a while, hope to get some great rp out of it :)

You currently own The Cult thread, therefore you were the OP. You cannot create or lead another group until one month has passed from yesterday.

Do you have someone to transfer the thread to, or not?

You currently own The Cult thread, therefore you were the OP. You cannot create or lead another group until one month has passed from yesterday.

I was not the OP, i was holding the thread for palfer until he fit the criteria to have it transferred to him, j3sse was the op of the Cult thread, is there a way to transfer the cult thread off of my owner ship as i have said multiple time i was never the leader or OP of the thread

I was not the OP, i was holding the thread for palfer until he fit the criteria to have it transferred to him, j3sse was the op of the Cult thread, is there a way to transfer the cult thread off of my owner ship as i have said multiple time i was never the leader or OP of the thread

also the cult thread was originally posted by j3sse on the 10-7-16, which is over a month ago.

No, because you still owned The Cult thread yesterday. While you may not have posted the idea first, you are currently the thread owner of a group which archived yesterday.

Do you have somebody you can transfer ownership of this thread to, until you meet the criteria of leading a group? If not, this will be archived.

No, because you still owned The Cult thread yesterday. While you may not have posted the idea first, you are currently the thread owner of a group which archived yesterday.

Do you have somebody you can transfer ownership of this thread to, until you meet the criteria of leading a group? If not, this will be archived.

I neither created or lead the group, that is what the rules say?

You have owned a group in the past month which can be clearly seen here. You must pass the ownership over to another member for this group to be moved back to ideas, or wait a month.

Message an admin with regards to switching ownership.

/Archiving due to not following Group Requirements.

//Unarchived now meets the requirements and requested it to be brought back.

Good Luck

Good luck to the group. I'd try to find some more original goals, however.

Lore could be improved on, I understand its till WIP though, and maybe think of some more goals. At least try and have one very unique goal. To make you at least some what different from the groups that are similar to yours, whether they are active or not.

Thank you everyone for the feedback, much appreciated all being taken on board, this is my first group and i want to hugely develop it so watch this space, also a quick thank you to LoneStarrr for sending me a version of the logo without a white background, did it without me even asking very nice guy!

Welcome back guys.

Oh welcome back and good luck!

looks lit, welcome back!

Good luck

Thank you all for the greeting and well wishes, much a WIP but im hugely excited as to where this group could go, also on a side note, if there is anyone who is good at doing graphics and doesnt mind helping the group out (as im terrible at making graphics as you can probably tell) then please drop me a message!

Thank you all again!

Its a very cool idea, although I'm not sure the SAS window-dressing is entirely necessary. Create your own identity! :)

Its a very cool idea, although I'm not sure the SAS window-dressing is entirely necessary.  Create your own identity!  :)

Thank you Plank, just a concept im running with at the moment, im hoping to evolve it into something completely unique, hence the WIP for now!

*UPDATE*

I have updated the goals of the group slightly, it is still a heavy work in progress so these goals may change dependent on how the group molds in rp.

Its been a good few days, we have met lots of good people but we are keeping fairly under the radar for the moment, so you may have met us and have simply no idea its us.

Still recruiting aswell, for the group to thrive we need solid members and ideas coming from those members are the life blood of a groups progression!

The group is being revamped so a few things are gonna change, firstly the name and a few of the general concepts of it and secondly the general group vibe, watch this space ;)

Good luck boys. :)

Good luck boys. :)

Thank you buddy, hope to see you in game at some point ;)