Server time: 2017-11-18, 23:34

Sign in to follow this  
Beni

The Night Of Fear[Ended]

Date: Saturday 27th of August! 

Time: 9:30(BST) 

This event will consist of a lot of RP(It's an RP Event, and not PVP keep in mind). This event will consist of a lot of teamwork, fear and just fun. When you RP Normally with no event, you never get the feeling of " trappedness "... This event will bring that feeling into the world... Imagine not being able to leave a place due to fear of being caught and tortured, but that hotel is a safe haven.... It will truly bring the survivor feeling into the apocalypse.

The actual event in game will consist of people going out and getting supplies, and obviously getting captured(Because it's fun). 

[OOC] Everyone meets outside the hotel at the start of the event

[OOC] Everyone takes positions(Survivors in the hotel and The Red X In the town)

[iC] Everyone begins to roleplay as they would do.

[iC] Once around 20Minutes of RP(Minimum) Has passed, a small group/someone must go out and find supplies.

[OOC] If enough time passes and no one has been sent out, I will poke someone in TS Telling them to sort it out. 

[iC]The Red X decide whether to take the person going out for supplies or not.

[iC] Once someone has been taken, a search party must be made for the missing person(s)

[iC] A radio message will be given to the remaining survivors telling them to come down or they will kill the people they have caught. 

Other Info: 

1: TheRedX are not forced into one big group, they all can go off into different groups(but together, they are all one)

2: The IG Time may be changed... Like it may be longer than an hour and a half....

3: Please keep IG Coms clear... Like do not all speak at once, this could cause complete chaos.

4: TheRedX Are not actually allowed inside the hotel.

5: Please report to the appropriate teamspeak room before the event for briefing. 

6: Please only send around 2/3 people out to scavenge :) 

7: If one smaller group has already taken a small group of survivors, do not bother them, they most likely have there own thing going on. 

8: Don't be surprised if you get executed. 

Groups:

The survivors: The survivors just look... Normal? Like just a general survivor... They are aloud any scoped weapon, but no rounds however... All the rounds were used fighting against The Red X before hand... The survivors may use the scoped weapons for looking out from the top of the hotel!

The Red X: The Red X May have anything that isn't high grade military... So for example weapons such as FAL'S/M4'S/SVD'S Ect are not allowed, the same with clothing ect. A Red Armaband is a must for The Red X'S Outfit, the rest... Is up to you.... Try to look really fuckin' scary. Also it would be wise to bring rope/burlap/ductape ect, and also a lot of food and water! 

The Red X or The Survivors?:
Why would you want to take part in the event?:
Will you be able to stay for the full event?(Around an hour and a half):
DayZRP Forum profile link:
What rank would you rather be?(Leader or Follower?)  

I have decided to go forward with this event, please PM Me with an application! 

The Survivors Player List: 

Demaabd (Not in a group)

Lucky1911 (In a group)

LonelyWolve (In a group)

Frosty (Not in a group)

Charlie (Not in a group) 

Boose (Not in a group)

LarryLobsterGuy(In a group)

Overwatch(In a group)

Jadeboat (Not in a group)

Mclolable (Not in a group)

Robsly(Not in a group)

Poro(In a group)

Shipwreck117(Not in a group)

Coreena(Not in a group)

Levy(Not in a group)

The Red X Player List:

BigBeni (In a group)

That Ryan Guy (in a group) 

Castiel(in a group)

Neurotic (in a group)

Sylvester Todd (In a group)

Ghoozberg (Not in a group)

Bauglir2011 (In a group) 

Jack The Ripper (In a group)

Hebi Kotei (In a group)

Grimnir (In a group)

xgrishin (in a group)

hellspawnceri (In a group) 

Boston (In a group)

Cody Huskey (In a group)

Mexi (In a group)

Ladybug (In a group)

Baseball629(In a group)

MapleMooses(In a group) - Such a effort to work around. 

Payne(In a group) 

Omahgerd(In a group)

Craig(In a group)

Trix(In a group)

IG Groups!: 

Party Name: EdgeLords 

Member I: Grimnir

Member II: Bauglir2011

Member III: Jack The Ripper

Member IV: Hellspawnceri

Member V: Hebi Kotei 

Member VI: LadyBug

Party Name: The Buttstuff Bandits

Member I: Sylvester Todd

Member II: Boston

Member III: BigBeni

Member IV: Cody Husky 

Member V: Mexi 

Member VI: Maple Mooses 

Member VII: Payne 

Member VIII: Trix

Party Name: The Sexy Subs:

Member I: LonelyWolve 

Member II: Lucky1911

Member III: LarryLobsterGuy

Member IV: Overwatch

Party Name: The Vape Nation:

Member I: ThatRyanGuy

Member II: xgrishin 

Member III: baseball629

Party Name: Silence 

Member I: Neurotic

Member II: Castiel

Member III: Omahgerd

Member IV: Craig

Edited by Beni

Doesn't look that bad so far, when a date and time is added I will think about applying to be the psychopathic red x. However, in the meantime you will need to make sure that you want to do this and you are willing to organise it to the fullest extent so it doesn't end up like the last time ;)

Other than that good luck with this and any issues I have I'll PM you or contact you on teamspeak.

Doesn't look that bad so far, when a date and time is added I will think about applying to be the psychopathic red x. However, in the meantime you will need to make sure that you want to do this and you are willing to organise it to the fullest extent so it doesn't end up like the last time ;)

Other than that good luck with this and any issues I have I'll PM you or contact you on teamspeak.

Hey hey last time wasn't that bad ;;)

Nah the things that went wrong with last time have been taken into consideration my mate!

Looks awesome man. I'd definitely take part if you get this off the ground.

This sounds awesome man. Your sure gonna get an app from me if this takes off. :) +1

I'd actually be interested in this. Will send an app in depending on and when I see the date for it! ;)

If this works well, I think it will be amazing. I just love the idea of a bunch of survivors huddling around a gas lantern drawing straws on who should be sent out to get supplies. I will definitely take part in this! +1

Count me in as a survivor on my up and coming ALT.

Sounds great man! I want to apply too! <3

Sounds awesome man. Even if i'm not apart of it would be really fun to watch after.

Cheers everyone! Will do some more stuff on this tomorrow! Contact some admins to see what I can do haha

Sounds like a blast. I may put in an application.

A question to BigBeni though: OOCly the red x will know that the survivors are in the tower correct. ICly i'm assuming that this is not knowledge they would have. So... i'm assuming that the red x will not be allowed near the town hall building?

And if not, whereabouts in the town are they to be located? they'd need to be a distance away from the building that they can hope not to get seen the moment they leave the town hall?

Think i misread it. My bad.

Sounds like a blast. I may put in an application.

A question to BigBeni though: OOCly the red x will know that the survivors are in the tower correct. ICly i'm assuming that this is not knowledge they would have. So... i'm assuming that the red x will not be allowed near the town hall building?

And if not, whereabouts in the town are they to be located? they'd need to be a distance away from the building that they can hope not to get seen the moment they leave the town hall?

No no no, Basically (I forgot to add this) The Red X Chased the Survivors to the Hotel, and The Red X Know ICLY That they don't have a lot of supplies... So instead of going in there all guns blazing, They will wait them out. 

If it was my choice(It's up to who ever is leading The Red X during the event) I would have someone with eyes on at the front of the Hotel, so they know when they leave. It's up to them if they strike, but obviously The Red X won't just jump out... They'll use scare tactics, for example singing IC, Making spooky sounds and stuff like that.

So, The Red X Will be all around the town, hidden. Then they'll all strike at once... So in a way yes, they will be away from the building.

The survivors know that they're out there, just hiding. People with scoped weapons will be watching from the tower, so if they spot someone they can scream down the radio " GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

That answer your question my mate?

-snip-

Yea, cheers for clarification. I'll probably be applying to this by the way. Also, you stated that they have scoped weapons does this mean that if an initiation does drop they gain KoS rights or is it purely the survivors aren't supposed to kill the red x?

-snip-

Yea, cheers for clarification. I'll probably be applying to this by the way. Also, you stated that they have scoped weapons does this mean that if an initiation does drop they gain KoS rights or is it purely the survivors aren't supposed to kill the red x?

I mean, technically yeah the survivors gain KOS Rights if an initiation gets dropped, but no... Not really. I'm trying to give people the feeling that they're pretty much helpless... I mean, I wanted the survivors to have no rounds(which they don't ;) ) , because if they see they're friend get initiated on, and like 8people all have eyes on in a perfect vantage point, in the scope of a Winchester,  but have no ammunition, this will give an amazing effect... It's like... We could've done something! 

It would kinda be NVFL/NVFH if someone took a shot anyway!

-snip-

I mean, technically yeah the survivors gain KOS Rights if an initiation gets dropped, but no... Not really. I'm trying to give people the feeling that they're pretty much helpless... I mean, I wanted the survivors to have no rounds(which they don't ;) ) , because if they see they're friend get initiated on, and like 8people all have eyes on in a perfect vantage point, in the scope of a Winchester,  but have no ammunition, this will give an amazing effect... It's like... We could've done something! 

Well i'm sold. When there's a time and a date and if i can make it i'm applying.

Well i'm sold. When there's a time and a date and if i can make it i'm applying.

Sound mate. Great to hear!

Looks great Beni, will defiantly get involved if this takes off

Cheers my mate <3

Im Down... If this is done on a weekend at like 20:00 to 00:00 Server time count me in. Great Idea man, Really hyped for this is it's done right, really really good idea

Aye Beni! :D I'm down for this, ♥

Well now that Maple's down It has to happen xD

Sign in to follow this