Server time: 2017-11-18, 02:40

Sign in to follow this  
Beni

The Night Of Fear[Ended]

And you dont comment me being your hostage...pffffff ...meani! :P

It was pretty fun drop kicking you off the building and slapping you with my pins and needles gloves, :P

Great <3

* drops kicks * 

Lyca: * runs down and lays down *

Anyone got a video of it? Quite like to see, if so!

It was pretty fun drop kicking you off the building and slapping you with my pins and needles gloves, :P

Great <3

* drops kicks * 

Lyca: * runs down and lays down *

I am sooooorrry.... I thought you cant jump over the edge. :(

All in all, I also enjoyed the event. Rocky start, epsecially with the low number of survivors, but I found it fun... even though I died and managed to get back before anything exciting happened :D The lack of survivors I think was very well compensated for with the conflicts within the Red X itself. Looking forward to future such events!

Remember, children, do not swing around baseball bats in close proximity to your friends!

Also a small note, please show some common courtesy next time something like this happens. Just because someone dies on accident, it doesn't mean his stuff is all up for grabs, as you say. I respawned in Svetlojarsk and got back to the event in less than 20 minutes. Thankfully the guys I was with, at least managed to save my clothes and weapon from the loot-mob. If they hadn't then you would have all just had a jeans and T-shirt guy with you with no weapon and this would have been mildly unenjoyable for me and rather confusing for you.

So that's that from me, big thanks to the Outrun guys for having me and for the fun RP and to Beni for putting this thing together!

Sign in to follow this