Server time: 2017-11-18, 21:31

Sign in to follow this  
Beni

The Night Of Fear[Ended]

The last two members of my party wish to join the red x side of things. Hopefully there is still room for them both so they can join our party.

Party affilitation: RedX

Party name: Silence

Member I: Neurotic

Member II: Castiel

Member III: Omahgerd

Member IV: Craig

I mean, I'm usually against this... Due to the limited number of survivors, but due to the fact that you'll be rolling in a group together anyway... I suppose I could allow it. I'm more against the solo survivors... Ima have to implement a rule to cap how many survivors can go out at once...

The last two members of my party wish to join the red x side of things. Hopefully there is still room for them both so they can join our party.

I mean, I'm usually against this... Due to the limited number of survivors, but due to the fact that you'll be rolling in a group together anyway... I suppose I could allow it. I'm more against the solo survivors... Ima have to implement a rule to cap how many survivors can go out at once...

I thought you said you wanted more red x than survivors anyway?

Yeah but I'm worried that if they're to many there won't be enough survivors to go around each individual party.

Yeah but I'm worried that if they're to many there won't be enough survivors to go around each individual party.

Honestly, if one group initiates on like a maximum of 2-3 at once there'll easily be enough people to go around and still have extra. All we need is for the hostile rp to last and for the survivors to not all go out at once.

Plus as a slight hint to our style of things, We are very unlikely to actually initiate. We're here for the hostile rp / to scare people :P

Honestly, if one group initiates on like a maximum there'll easilky be enough people to go around and still have extra. All we need is for the hostile rp to last and for the survivors to not all go out at once.

Plus as a slight hint to our style of things, We are very unlikely to actually initiate. We're here for the hostile rp / to scare people :P

I'm thinking the max is four?

Sounds awesome. Sending pm.

I don't even want to know...

Aaaah. You should bring more pens with different colours...

You gonna draw nobs on people are ya? ;)

Naah. More like to colour in something...

Update:

Unless it's necessary, all slots are now closed.

IKR Maple :D

Also, do any survivors wish to have there own channel with there friends?? Because if not you'll have to be in the public channel like the rest.. Although this dosent force you to use it, you could mute your headset.

Really wish I could've joined, RIP :(

Really wish I could've joined, RIP :(

I would've liked you to Kiwi... 3 #freekiwi

So, the Red X will be in the public rooms too? Or can we actually use our private ts rooms?

If your group is on the thread... Then you'll have a private room you can use!

I hope there is an extra server for the event? :)

so what if the survivors find ammo for their guns in the town?

Wow this could be really enjoyable if you need any more people i could aply for the survivors, however can we expectate the event somehow if we are not involved on it? :S

Wow this could be really enjoyable i´ll aplly for the survivors, but im seeing a lot of red x people and so few survivors :S

It's supposed to be that way ;)

so what if the survivors find ammo for their guns in the town?

It doesn't really matter, I don't think anyone would try anything... It would be NVFL

I hope there is an extra server for the event? :)

Yes

If you apply for the Event, come to the Event It's not cool if your a no show! :(

If you apply for the Event, come to the Event It's not cool if your a no show! :(

Looking at TS it looks like quite a few showed up :)

I will not be attending the event. I let Beni know days beforehand. Hope everyone has a good time!

Looking at TS it looks like quite a few showed up :)

The feeling when there's like no survivors.

Sign in to follow this