Server time: 2017-10-19, 19:54
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
GiddysGames

SOF information

GiddysGames    0

*Giddy surrounded by new found friends clicks the radio on*

"My name is Jordan Giddy and i am a victim of the group of people calling them selves SOF, they tortured me in the name of science or so they said, they fed me infected meat to see if i were immune with no guarantee i would survive they evenn fed my toe to someone i was travelling with. And im not the first"  

*Pauses in anger he speaks with conviction and motivation*

"But today they will learn a valuable lesson that they cannot continue this without consequence that we will rise up annd fight them united as one WE WILL SHOW THEM THAT THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE THAT YOU SIMPLY SHOULD NOT TORTURE AND THEN LET LIVE"

*Pauses*

"Im calling on anyone who has been a victim to them or even knows of their horrible ways i can end this but not without help if you have any information about where they can be found or who wants to help me in this endeavour you cannot sit nn the sidelines anymore, its time we end this!"

*cllicks the radio off and reloads his weapon, looks around to the people beside him grinning*

LightGhillie    90

He presses down on the PTT 

I have a feeling this will workout just like it usually works out. I have heard people say that they were going to ally up and kill all of the Clowns...That has never happened. I am a victim of SOF, from what I heard they let you off easy. I lost some fingers...and an eye. But I am sorry but I will not be involved in some 'war' between a band of people and these fuckin' SOF guys.

He releases the PTT waiting for a response

GiddysGames    0

He presses down on the PTT 

I have a feeling this will workout just like it usually works out. I have heard people say that they were going to ally up and kill all of the Clowns...That has never happened. I am a victim of SOF, from what I heard they let you off easy. I lost some fingers...and an eye. But I am sorry but I will not be involved in some 'war' between a band of people and these fuckin' SOF guys.

He releases the PTT waiting for a responI

*clicks radio on*

"I understand you not wanting to join the war as there is risk involved but if you have any information on where they can be found please let me know, i employ you to think of the other people they will do this to i only got off so easy because i escaped but someone else may not be that lucky, please we have to stop this"

XxLoneWolfzZ    19

*Bryan listens in on the man's transmission, taking an interest in SOF after hearing their own broadcast. He takes a brief break in his trek through the forest and sits down on a fallen tree trunk before lighting up a cigarette and thumbing the PTT to respond to the men on the radio.*

Hello, Jordan.

This SOF you speak of, I've heard one of their own transmissions.

The message was distorted but I could understand most of it.

They spoke of escaped test subjects. Like yourself I suppose.

SOF also delivered a warning to those who would attempt to oppose them.

I'm quite intrigued honestly, I'd appreciate it if you could go a little more in depth about their "experiments."

Sound like twisted fucks that's for sure.

*He pauses briefly to take a few puffs from his cigarette before continuing.*

Name's Bryan by the way. Bryan O'Neill.

*Bryan releases the PTT, places his radio back in his vest and finishes off his cigarette before continuing onward in his trek out of the woods.*

GiddysGames    0

He presses down the PTT

Ill think about it...

He releases the button

*Radio clicks on* 

There is a meeting in stary at 6pm (2 hours from now) 

*radio clicks off*

LightGhillie    90

He presses down the PTT

Nice job you fuckin' idiot. This is an open frequency is it not? Now anyone that was listening in knows the time and place where you will be...not a smart move.

He releases the button angrily

GiddysGames    0

He presses down the PTT

Nice job you fuckin' idiot. This is an open frequency is it not? Now anyone that was listening in knows the time and place where you will be...not a smart move.

He releases the button angrily

*radio clicks on*

unless it is.

*releases the button grinning*

LightGhillie    90

He presses the PTT

Whatever you say pal. Im mot getting involved so good luck to you I guess.

Dylan releases the PTT opening a can of Pipsi

WilliAM    431

*Pavel hears his group name and quickly grabs the radio and turns off the Lincolnshire Poacher numbers broadcast*

*Pavel then proceeds to transmit*

Ah Test Subject 016, I'm glad you have spoken out

If we find you again, we will take both of your eyes, one for research, and one to feed Teddy.

*Pavel is about to turn on his personal radio again when he remembers something*

Very smart of you to broadcast it on an OPEN FREQUENCY, unfortunately Test Subject 014 couldn't attend your meeting, he knew what was coming.

For all you people wishing to halt our research, perhaps you can help it buy donating some organs.

Feel free to contact me over open frequency if you wish to give such generous donations.

*Pavel sticks his radio back in his bag and continues to listen to the number station* 

Mental    0

*Jason pushes down the PTT*

Don't worry, me and some friends blew about 7 of them to pieces in stary church the other week, they'll all be dead soon enough.

*He releases the PTT*

GiddysGames    0

*Pavel hears his group name and quickly grabs the radio and turns off the Lincolnshire Poacher numbers broadcast*

*Pavel then proceeds to transmit*

Ah Test Subject 016, I'm glad you have spoken out

If we find you again, we will take both of your eyes, one for research, and one to feed Teddy.

*Pavel is about to turn on his personal radio again when he remembers something*

Very smart of you to broadcast it on an OPEN FREQUENCY, unfortunately Test Subject 014 couldn't attend your meeting, he knew what was coming.

For all you people wishing to halt our research, perhaps you can help it buy donating some organs.

Feel free to contact me over open frequency if you wish to give such generous donations.

*Pavel sticks his radio back in his bag and continues to listen to the number station* 

*Hears the message and grins* 

Your'e going to regret sharing that with me, you really think you can intimidate me.

*laughs into the microphone* 

Do you have any idea.. Who.. youre.. talking to

If i were you id get ready because you wont see us coming.. but trust me... Were coming.

*clicks radio off and stares at the reflection in his machete*

Don't worry, me and some friends blew about 7 of them to pieces in stary church the other week, they'll all be dead soon enough.

*He releases the PTT*

*Clicks radio on*

Glad to hear it but unfortunately they are like a disease and so they keep growing but if you join me we can end this once and for all

*Clicks radio off*

Xero3451    0

*He releases the PTT*

*Zeke pushes down on his PTT*

"Weird how without even a radio announcement we dropped about seven of 'em eh?  It's like you don't have to publicly broadcast your intent or somethin' huh."

*Zeke releases his PTT* 

Hollows    450

*Sergei hears Jason's voice and decides to chime in, because he isn't doing anything else and shit-talking is a favorite of his. The Chernarussian man presses down on the transmitter button of his radio.*

"Yeah. We blew the fuck out of seven of them in the Starry church a few days ago. They're fucking autistic retards, can't be very many left now."

*He turns his radio back off.*

WilliAM    431

*Pavel grins as he pushes down the PTT*

Ah yes, I have heard of the incident in Stary Church. No Doctors were injured or killed during the ordeal.

We lost about 3 test subjects and 1 security member. The others made a full recovery.

*Pavel releases the trasmit button*

Mental    0

*Pavel grins as he pushes down the PTT*

Ah yes, I have heard of the incident in Stary Church. No Doctors were injured or killed during the ordeal.

We lost about 3 test subjects and 1 security member. The others made a full recovery.

*Pavel releases the trasmit button*

*Jason giggles before he transmits*

"One of your "test subjects" escaped safely with us."

"Give my regards to your friends, that must have been a shit load of 'nade shrapnel to pull out."

*Jason giggles as he stops transmitting* "hehe.. pull out.."

Rainey    22

*As Jordan hears the conversation, he can't help but let out a sigh*

"Yes. SOF does do some pretty bad stuff, no denying that. But what they are doing is in hopes to further the research of the infection. To hopefully one day end all of this, even if it is one person at a time. Take it from me, a former SOF-004 member. They're not bad people. But if you touch one of them, they will all come at you in force, and leave with your head. So don't mess with them, unless you're prepared to face the consequences. That is all, enjoy the rest of your day.

*Jordan grins and throws the radio aside*

Cody Husky    7

*As Jordan hears the conversation, he can't help but let out a sigh*

"Yes. SOF does do some pretty bad stuff, no denying that. But what they are doing is in hopes to further the research of the infection. To hopefully one day end all of this, even if it is one person at a time. Take it from me, a former SOF-004 member. They're not bad people. But if you touch one of them, they will all come at you in force, and leave with your head. So don't mess with them, unless you're prepared to face the consequences. That is all, enjoy the rest of your day.

*Jordan grins and throws the radio aside*

*Alec leans back against the barn wall, hearing his old friend Jordan speak over the radio frequency and lets out a giggle, pressing his PTT*

"SOF... hah.  Take it from another former SOF-004 member.  Those guys aren't shit.  Just a bunch of fucking backstabbing russians."

*The sound of a man screaming can be heard in the background, similar in sound to Keyan James accompanied by another woman screaming*

"Oh... would you look at that. Gotta go!"

*Alec releases his PTT*

Brady    326

*Brady feels the outside of his pocket, which is filled with fingers to feed his pet teddy. He uses his other hand to push down on the PTT Button*

Hello test subject 014, next time I fucking find you I will personally skin your entire body. Teddy loves a bit of skin here and there, we will keep it for him when he gets very very hungry. Now that you have released this message publicly, we have no option but to shut you the fuck up. Here is what we will do, I will cut your fucking tongue out with a rusty can opener and keep it in a can of beans to preserve for research. I will than put a handful of rocks in your bloody mouth before I sew your filthy lips together.

*Brady takes a few breathes into the radio before continuing*

I will add you to the list of fucking rats that have come out of our program that we will hunt down until the end of our days. Take this fucking message very clear, your shitty, ill-prepared "war" that you speak of will not happen. If we hear a fucking word we will turn you into a nub, no arms, and no legs. 

*Brady lets go of the PTT button for 2 seconds and he wipes the blood off his GP5 Gas Mask*

Anyway, I hope I find you soon Jordan so I can show you a few of the tricks up my sleeve.

*Brady releases the PTT*

Rainey    22

*Jordan hears a familiar voice over the radio*

So let me get this straight, Brady. You're mad at me, because I decided I didn't want to partake in your little games? You're mad because I had the balls to stand up for myself, unlike you? It seems as if you're the only one who is butt hurt about me leaving. Maybe it's because I called you out on your stupidity multiple times, you're idiotic tactics, or your wannabe Navy Seal mentality.

*He chuckles into the radio*

These "tricks" that you have "up your sleeve" do not exist. You never did a single thing other than watch the Dr's do the torturing. Every now and then you were lucky enough to hold a god damned towel with blood on it, that the Dr's caused. But you? You're just a prick who kissed too much ass to get to the position you're in now. You may find me, but when you do, you best bet I won't be alone. So please come try. And to think I used to be friends with you. Ha.

*Jordan releases to PTT*

Cody Husky    7

So let me get this straight, Brady. You're mad at me, because I decided I didn't want to partake in your little games? You're mad because I had the balls to stand up for myself, unlike you? It seems as if you're the only one who is butt hurt about me leaving. Maybe it's because I called you out on your stupidity multiple times, you're idiotic tactics, or your wannabe Navy Seal mentality.

These "tricks" that you have "up your sleeve" do not exist. You never did a single thing other than watch the Dr's do the torturing. Every now and then you were lucky enough to hold a god damned towel with blood on it, that the Dr's caused. But you? You're just a prick who kissed too much ass to get to the position you're in now. You may find me, but when you do, you best bet I won't be alone. So please come try. And to think I used to be friends with you. Ha.

*Jordan releases to PTT*

*Alec listens in on the two arguing and presses his PTT*

"Blah blah blah.  Why don't you two settle this face to face instead of all of these radio threats like a bunch of little bitches.  You're giving me a damn headache.  Fucking people these days."

*Alec throws his radio aside*

Brady    326

*Jordan releases to PTT*

*Brady presses on the PTT Button*

Im not sure why you think im talking to you, im talking to Jordan. Test Subject 014. You were the most insignificant member we have ever had. You are the biggest fucking child I have ever met, crying to daddy after someone told you to shut the fuck up. Youve attended like 2 of our fucking experiments so dont tell me what I have and havnt done. Dont tell me you "called me out on my stupid tactics," or say I have a navy seal mentality when you weren't even there to witness shit. No ones butt hurt about you leaving, we were all fucking happy you finally left. I did consider you a friend for about a week before both Evan and I finally noticed your socially awkward behavior, than we both stopped talking to you. Trust me, no one will be coming after you. You are so fucking insignificant it would be a waste of our time.

*Brady Releases the PTT Button*

Rainey    22

*As Jordan hears Brady over the radio he pushes the PTT*

Oh let's see, I could be thinking you were talking to me because my name is Jordan? But you know, maybe not. And I only attended a few of your "Experiments"? Maybe you should check your facts, you ignorant fuck. Just because you weren't there, doesn't mean I wasn't. You say I went and "cried" to "daddy". Two things wrong with that statement. 1. I haven't seen my father since this whole "Apocalypse" started. Secondly, when the fuck did I ever cry? You say I'm socially awkward, but the only people you ever talk to are the people in your group, or the people you're getting ready to watch get tortured, meanwhile I'm the person who goes out of my way to talk to people, you fuck. I'm glad that you're happy I left. I'm glad to hear that you're not stupid enough to come after me. So, you have a nice life, or the short time you have remaining I should say.

*He releases the PTT*

* Tara reaches for her radio, rolling her eyes *

Don't worry ... These SOF won't be around for much longer. Just a bunch stupid Fenas who have nothing else better to do with their time. If they think they'll win against the clowns? They have another thing coming.

* Static *

WilliAM    431

*Pavel hears non-sense over the radio, and begins to transmit*

I'm not sure what Test Subject 014 was saying about us "killing the clowns"

We do not wish to have bad intentions with the clowns, we even worked with them a few times

With that being said, I think Test Subject 014 is a little dazed from the experiments done on him, for that I apologize on his behalf.

*Pavel places his communication device down and resumes listening to his favorite number station, the Lincolnshire Poacher.*

Sign in to follow this