Server time: 2017-10-24, 04:14
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Damaharus

whitelist

Question

Damaharus    0

I've looked and read the Rules and newcomers page over and over and I don't even know what I'm supposed to  be looking for.

It's like sending a guy out in the woods to look for a tree, but not giving the info of what tree he's supposed to look for.

16 answers to this question

Samaritan    352

If you are referring to the passphrase then it is there. It is obvious when you come across it. Unfortunately it is unique to you so we cannot help. Speak the rules out loud and you will know what it is when you read it.

I assume you are talking about the rules passphrase?

Make sure when you are looking for it, that you don't refresh the page because everytime you refresh it, it will randomly generate a new one in a different place.

Beni    870

So you're looking for the rules passphrase?

-secret-

It's there, read the rules out loud. Trust me, or highlight the rules. You kinda need to read the rules good, and not just a skim.

Thumper    0

He is supposed to look for the tree that contains the passcodes to be able to whitelist.

There are tons of trees, but only two that are the passphrase. Its there. You just have to read it. Try reading it out loud.

Samaritan    352

-SNIP-

It's there, read the rules out loud. Trust me.

You might want to erase that bud, a little too much help and against the rules I think.

Beni    870

-SNIP-

You might want to erase that bud, a little too much help and against the rules I think.

Done man, just realised haha

Samaritan    352

-SNIP-

No worries, didn't want you getting into trouble :)

Beni    870

No worries, didn't want you getting into trouble :)

Yeah man, cheers for caring <3

Cow    0

What is up my dude, Cow here.

There are two secret phrases you have to find in order to complete your whitelist, here and here for reference.

Unfortunately we cannot give you the passphrase as you have to find it yourself and when reading either of them it is best to read it out a loud.

With that I will mark this thread as solved.

/Solved.

Damaharus    0

This is torture for my brain, I'm not clever as i used to be. and i even think i have some form of dyslexia. but come on Read it out loud? To be that advice, it's like saying to a man in a forest to speak out loud when he sees a tree.

Sad to say that i won't be able to find the droids you are looking for. and accept my fate of not being able to try out some dayz RP

Cow    0

This is torture for my brain, I'm not clever as i used to be. and i even think i have some form of dyslexia. but come on Read it out loud? To be that advice, it's like saying to a man in a forest to speak out loud when he sees a tree.

Sad to say that i won't be able to find the droids you are looking for. and accept my fate of not being able to try out some dayz RP

I appreciate your humor but the passphrases are randomly generated and there is nothing we can do about that.

Samaritan    352

Putting a little work into getting whitelisted for the community is worth it. At the moment there are very few communities that have been here this long and are this well populated. If you don't at least try you'll be missing out on a unique gaming experience. I don't think reading out loud while you read through the rules is such a drain for your brain.

Whatever you decide, good luck to you.

Damaharus    0

after reading it, 6th time i found the password, but failed your questions. now i have to wait 4 hours to do it all over again.

This is so much fun, can't wait to do it again!

Samaritan    352

after reading it, 6th time i found the password, but failed your questions. now i have to wait 4 hours to do it all over again.

You know you can join the Helpdesk in the TeamSpeak and talk to one of the ever helpful staff to support you in your whitelist attempt which also includes support with the questions. Also sarcasm will not help you get whitelisted, we all had to go through it. So if you need support just ask for it.

Cow    0

Community Helpers such as myself are here and happy to help, simply PM any of us or find us in the TeamSpeak.