Server time: 2017-08-16, 21:55

Sign in to follow this  

Florencio's daily adventures

My IC stories

E1iSeyU.png

Whoa. It was a funny day today! Killed two motherfuckers I think. Or maybe more... So what happened is... I was walking in Kabanino then I meet a bunch of retards praising this "King Hobo". I knelt as of I thought it was Jofferey and I really wanted to talk to them. I was lucky enough. Apparently one of the guys with a clown mask came near me and said "Hey I like you, gonna say you a secret. If you wouldn't have knelt. We would've robbed you." I was extremely insulted by those words. I contacted my guys on the radio. So they would come here and we would teach them. I was talking to them for about ten minutes and then this random Asian guy came and sprayed the man with the mask. I was surprised. Their doc certified  him with death. Yea I know... What the fuck I thought to myself. Then Jan came. I told him to kneel on the radio if you wouldn't want to get in trouble. He knelt. BUT THOSE FUCKERS STILL DECIDED TO ATTACK HIM! "Hey you wanna rob him" they asked "I will do what you do" I responded. I stayed in the back. I didn't raise my gun. It was 5 on 2 if I would've shot now. I waited. Jan looked nervously at me. Waiting for my actions. I knew there was a guy behind me and three in front of me. Where is the fifth guy? I didn't care. We saw three guys standing on south hill. One of them told to go greet them to a cowboy and a man wearing in black. It became three against one because Jan was cuffed. I couldn't hesitate any more. It was my only chance. I sprayed one of the guys down. The most annoying one. "RUN JAN" I yelled and we dashed towards the airfield. Nobody was shooting I started laughing. "This was the best escape ever" I yelled. Jan agreed. THEN. Two fuckers started following us. I said that we will go to next trees and I will see how they look. Once we got there. I attached a scope to my AK and zoomed in to them. It was the Cowboy and the man in black. "FUCK YOU" I yelled and opened fire. Broke the man's in black leg with my first shot and knocked the other guy out with the second. I ran into the field knowing that we have more buds in the area and if I will get shot they will end him. "GUN ON THE FUCKING GROUND OR YOU WILL DIE YOU MOTHER FUCKER" I yelled. I mean I could‘ve killed him right there. But whats the fun with that eh? He dropped his gun. I handcuffed both of them and took their radios. We took them north of the airfield in a barn. Sadly one of them was to weak to walk and died. Probably because of the wounds... Another man came. Marian. He took care of this guy. I hope he tortured him good... I left then. Angry and happy. Like always... You never fuck with me. Florencio.

Later that evening we went to check out the camp bitween Lapatino and Vovlovo I think... It looked nice. We didn‘t stay there for long. I wanted to have some adventures! We went to the airfield. „What are you doing here you fucking foreigner?!“ was the first thing I heard. I looked around me. Because I thought it was at me. But it was at another man. Me and Jan went to talk to the guys. Marian was there and told that me „The spanish friend“ and Jan were nice and we can search for supplies here. We went to the south baracks and talked about some stuff there. Cannot write it here since sombody might read it and know our secrets. Later I went to sleep. Nothing really special. 

PatZ    385

good read

xvuyEQH.jpg

I was walking down to Kabanino this day. I sat around waiting for people. To rob or just to talk. I didn't really care. Not even fifteen minutes later I saw a girl walking up to me from Stary. Her eyes were calm but not the calmness of feeling safe and sound but emptiness, like everything was gone. There is nothing. She was really calm. It annoyed me. How a person could be so normal. But I was mistaken... I started talking to her. Preparing to torture her just because she was annoying. Jan stood behind her and she said “Oh cool. Now you will handcuff me? Maybe I should just raise my hands right now?" I laughed “Yes, I see you know what to-" somebody shot near me. “Take this as a threat okay? I won't kill you two. You just don't fuck with me." she smirked. I couldn't control myself. She was so annoying. “This is no place for no hero! Shoot me of leave you dumb bitch!" I yelled. She smiled and raised her hand then she clenched her hand. The mysterious lady was shocked. “What the? “She asked. I started to laugh. „You thought you were up there in the heaven? Now you’re with us. In hell. “I couldn‘t stop laughing because she looked so hopeless.

We took her to the forests. She didn‘t say anything on the way there. The lady was to quiet so I asked for her name. It was Luna. What a weird name I thought to myself but I liked it. It means moon as far as I know. She asked why we were doing this. “BECAUSE YOU‘RE ANOYING, THAT’S WHY“I replied. I couldn‘t handle that. I told her to kneel near the tree. She did it. I pulled out a knife without a hesitation. The knife was rusty, with a wooden handle. I walked up near her and stabbed her into the shoulder. She screamed. The scream was followed by laugh. She was a masochist. She loved pain. I was surprised. She was perfect. I was intrigued. I never saw a human being so weird. So different. “She has to come with us, you have to come with us” I said. She was refusing at first. “I will give you pain, you can give pain to others!” I explained. She agreed. I don’t know why. Maybe to survive or maybe because she started to like me. All I care about is… I love her.