Server time: 2017-10-24, 02:07
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
DeeBlack

Of Kings and Men

DeeBlack    310

Just had a look at this and it look pretty dank, kinda like a mix of Banner lords and life is feudal. Its coming out sometime this month, Hopefully it has RP potential if it included VOIP and such. What do you think? 

[video=youtube]

Majoo    742

Looks pretty cool :)

OutDated    1

Yeah I've been keeping an eye out for this game for a while now and thought I'd share some info on the game. It'll apparently be releasing in the 25/8 and there's a beta going on right now if you guys want to play in that. beta

Skinner    506

Yeah I've been keeping an eye out for this game for a while now and thought I'd share some info on the game. It'll apparently be releasing in the 25/8 and there's a beta going on right now if you guys want to play in that. beta

Is that free beta for public use? I got the impression from the post that it's intended only for the media. If it is public, I'd totally be down to try it out with all us other sorry SOB's who can't give up the Life Is Feudal dream.

OutDated    1

Is that free beta for public use? I got the impression from the post that it's intended only for the media. If it is public, I'd totally be down to try it out with all us other sorry SOB's who can't give up the Life Is Feudal dream.

Yeah yeah just download the launcher they put in the thread

Castiel    1124

This looks awesome. I'd play for sure!

Looks good. I hope it will be better than LiF and i can't wait for more info about classes, skills and ofcourse combat system.

Tewudin    44

Sounds good but I guess it'd be better to experience it myself and make my own opinion then rely on devs promises, no?

Sxcomba    28

A Mount & Blade Warband clan I'm in was given early access passes to play in the Gamescom live test tomorrow at 8AM EST. The fighting in this is sick, unlike M&B's 4 directional combat, Of Kings and Men has 9 directional, should be fun!

SpaceCowboy    230

Wowsers! This game looks beautiful. I would give it a go

DeeBlack    310

Looks good. I hope it will be better than LiF and i can't wait for more info about classes, skills and ofcourse combat system.

I miss LiF :(