Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:41
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Rolle

Event planning

Rolle    2932

I think there is a slightly too big focus on OOC events lately which involve PvP of some sort. Very few people are planning any events IC, currently it's just the LM team with trade missions and Phoenix with her classes as far as I know. Yes, I know, I am guilty of suggesting one myself (although it hasn't been done yet), but that was different - it was to get nice promotion screenshots.

You will be able to get a server to hold the event on if it's empty for your OOC event, but do not expect this to be a high priority that will be put above regular role playing members. If the server is full, you will have to postpone for example.

I would love to see more IC events being held, do not be afraid to ask staff for assistance in planning and setting up.

Mental    0

I'd be more than happy to assist anyone in setting up an RP focused event outside of the trade routes :)

Nihoolious    1248

I wanna see events that involve specific clans or larger factions going at each other or trying to make peace with one another. The closest thing I can relate to recently were some semi pre-planed battles when The Coalition was fighting the 10th Holy Crusade such as the final battle of Lopatino.

And no, it doesn't have to be pvp oriented either. Just something that is created due to IC interactions with real groups and not made up one used on one or two occasions and never to be touched again.

Sofie    0

What if we have ideas but don't have time to lead them in character. Can staff do that part of the work?

Oliv    1876

We set up a dynamic event a few weeks ago, involving radio messages being sent out via global chat. Some took up the call, some did not.

If you ever have any ideas along those lines, by all means contact myself or another member of staff. We are always up to get a dynamic event going. When it comes to dynamic events there are a few things I tend to look for...

Is it feasible and believable?

Is it open for any to participate? We understand you might have a group or friends, but it is expected that ANYONE would be able to take part.

Probably a few other things that I'm just not remembering right now, so just contact us if you have any ideas.

In the meantime, I'll keep writing down my own ideas for small dynamic events that may take place and focus heavy on the RP.

Jinx    17

Honestly i'd like to see events like papa did... blowing up something near by a heavily populated area then using global to radio for help.. then asking us to rescue a few hostages. It was extremely fun. But that was in mod with a lot more tools unfortunately

Beni    862

Hmmm, I may or may not have an RP Event in draft ready to post.... #bigbeniseventpart2

Keira    1448

We set up a dynamic event a few weeks ago, involving radio messages being sent out via global chat. Some took up the call, some did not.

If you ever have any ideas along those lines, by all means contact myself or another member of staff. We are always up to get a dynamic event going. When it comes to dynamic events there are a few things I tend to look for...

Is it open for any to participate? We understand you might have a group or friends, but it is expected that ANYONE would be able to take part.

Probably a few other things that I'm just not remembering right now, so just contact us if you have any ideas.

In the meantime, I'll keep writing down my own ideas for small dynamic events that may take place and focus heavy on the RP.

I loved the idea of using RCON to cause mini events and such to happen! I thought it was great (minus Ark messing up at first <3)

I would definitely like to see more of this happening since I couldn't participate in the last one due to a situation IG.

Hmmm, I may or may not have an RP Event in draft ready to post.... #bigbeniseventpart2

Beni's events are much appreciated and I hope to see more of them!

Beni    862

I loved the idea of using RCON to cause mini events and such to happen! I thought it was great (minus Ark messing up at first <3)

I would definitely like to see more of this happening since I couldn't participate in the last one due to a situation IG.

Beni's events are much appreciated and I hope to see more of them!

Keira <3

Joffrey    891

*Coughs* The Kings Court * Cough* :troll:

On the real, plus one.. more RP events would be pretty cool.

Beni    862

*Coughs* The Kings Court * Cough* :troll:

On the real, plus one.. more RP events would be pretty cool.

Soon Joffrey... Soon... ;)

Oliv    1876

I love hosting and participating in them as well. I'll think of some more soon.

I can't fault Ark, I wrote out the messages for him...

Too bad you couldn't make it for the last one, but I'm sure there will be more. Or, you know, stop getting yourself involved in shit.

Hebi Kotei    345

Rp events, to me, are the way forward, PVP does not interest me. The idea of using RCON to set up mini events is pretty cool and would like to see that happen in game.

Dr. Phil    2

Really simple idea for next month to set up like a Christmas tree in Stary Sobor or some other heavily travelled place, for all to enjoy.

Required: Stocking up on glow sticks and selecting a nice tree on a central location.

I think that even if just a couple of colorful glow sticks are lit on the ground around the tree, it should create a nice ambiance for the Christian characters at night. If random people would stop by and light a glow stick for baby Jesus that would be awesome, right? :)

Maybe add a fanatical priest, who's preaching about how Jesus sacrificed himself to absolve us from our sins, reading some passages from the Bible, maybe converting and baptizing some infidels. "For when there is no more room in hell, the dead shall walk the earth! Repent! Repent heretics! For Jesus is the only way to salvation!"

Sign in to follow this