Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Sam Fields

COY! BRAD! MIKEY! SOMEONE! [Open Freq]

Sam Fields    156

*Sam fumbles with the radio, almost dropping it from the tree he's in*

"Hello? Is this on-hello? Can anyone hea-"

*Transition cuts as Sam's finger slips off the button*

"God damn it! He-hello? Coy? Mikey? Brad? Does anyone copy? I must have got left behind after I became lost. I know you three were heading Kabanino way- did you make it there safely? I'll most likely be heading back to the En-clave for safety if I can figure out where the bloody hell I am. This pissing compass is little to no use either! Soo, yeah- Please contact me if you hear this transmission. It's already getting lonely----"

*Sam ends transmission before clasping radio to chest; and drifting into a deep sleep*

Sofie    0

Jenny hears the stressed voice as she is doing her usual radio listening.

" Don't panic . It's easier to find your way around and think logical with a clear mind. I advise you try and find a road and just follow it until it ends somewhere. Maybe you find a tall building or a mountain you can climb to get some view? Don't complain about being lonely... Sometimes that's the best. "

She ends the transmission.

Lyca    782

*giggles as she hears the radio transmission*

Lonely? ...mhm... I cant be alone either... I can understand that.

Follow the advice from the girl. 

Beni    865

* Oliver pulls out his radio after hearing the radio transmission and puts on a creepy accent, then presses the PPT Button //It's night time*

" Hello darkness my old friend.... I've come to talk with you again..... because a vision softly creeping left its seeds while I was sleeping......

Don't get lost mate, bad enough you're lonely. "

* Releases the PPT * 

-Jett awakens suddenly from the shade of a tree overlooking Cherno. Groggily, he pulls the radio off his belt and presses the PTT-

Jesus, do you sound like you have a problem. You seem like you haven't learned, so I'll play teacher. Don't say you're alone on an open frequency. It attacts attention you probably don't want, like angry people, bad people, ... hungry people.

Quit being an idiot, you have a brain, use it before someone puts a bullet in it.

-Jett chuckles as he places the radio back on his belt and tips his hat over his eyes-

Extatic17    0

*George hears the transmission and replies*

"S-Sam? Is that you? You have a really distinctive voice... It's George, we've met quite a few times recently. I think broadcasting over the radio that you're alone is a real bad idea man. Someone could take you."

*George hooks his radio back on to his belt, and continues walking*

Sam Fields    156

*Sam snatches up the radio, annoyance etched into his voice*

"Yeah, well you people would be pining for the company I had last night as-well..."

*Deep sigh. *

"I guess you're right, George. But I can handle myself... I just- yeah... I'll hopefully see you later today pal."

*The radio goes quite after brief static.*

Extatic17    0

-snip-

*George replies, in a rather croaky and pained voice*

"Ah, I very highly doubt that. I got myself into a bit of a errrrr... Predicament. I'm currently in a hospital bed."

*George briefly ends the transmission, allowing the doctor to attend to him again*

Sign in to follow this