Server time: 2017-08-17, 21:38

Sign in to follow this  
Jonny Eastwood

Back after a while, need some clearence

Question

Ahoy guys !

It's been a LONG time (a year or so) since i last logged in, i was able to recover my stolen steam account that had dayz on it and i was trying to get back in the server !

I have been whitelisted back when only the mod servers where out and i was wondering if that whitelist will still be enough to log back in !

I have also whitelisted again when the standalone servers came along so i think im not gonna need to do the whitelisting process again.

If so, where can i find the server password since i see that every single server now requieres a password to join, no idea where did that idea came from but ehh.

Thanks guys im so happy to be back ! :D

(sori four bad engrish)

5 answers to this question

Boston    645

We started doing Steam Integrations for the whitelist, and if you weren't here, then you missed it. :(

Since you weren't here, you'll have to rewhitelist.

We started doing Steam Integrations for the whitelist, and if you weren't here, then you missed it. :(

Aight, thanks guess ill have to find that damn password again ehehehehe, how about server password do i get it after i whitelist or ?

Boston    645

Aight, thanks guess ill have to find that damn password again ehehehehe, how about server password do i get it after i whitelist or ?

Server password will be the same as it's always been. :)

If you have further questions, feel free to ask. :)

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    749

Glad your question was answered.

/Solved

onceuponatime

You need to whitelist again. If you still have your old backstory, you can use that again if it still fits our current lore. Once you are whitelisted, you can join our servers again with the password the others have said.

If you have any more questions or need any help with the whitelist, feel free to jump onto the helpesk on ts :)

/solved