Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:20

Sign in to follow this  
ACertainDan

Needing more incorrect answers to be not whitelisted and/or more whitelisting chances

ACertainDan    0

Hello,

I feel like you have to fail more than a few questions to be denied whitelisting. Example, Someone is a great RP player and gets all questions correct, except two about the lore, he looks back and realizes that he misread it, he goes back and finds out that he is blacklisted. This happened to me and I would like this to be prevented from anyone who would love to join your community.

Please consider this thought,

Danny

You've been blacklisted? RIP...

You are given enough chances. Also, you have to get all the answers right. This is so we know that you read the rules and understand them.

ACertainDan    0

You are given enough chances. Also, you have to get all the answers right. This is so we know that you read the rules and understand them.

My brother gave me his steam account and I tried doing the whitelisting and it said i was blacklisted :(

My brother gave me his steam account and I tried doing the whitelisting and it said i was blacklisted :(

So, what you're telling me, is that you got a new steam account to try and whitelist, but you used the same forum account to try and whitelist? Well, nice try. But sorry, you were given your chances, you can try and appeal it here http://www.dayzrp.com/f-Ban-Appeals

Dusty    1020

I mean, in the past you only got 3 chances, and each question was an essay question that required 500+- words. The current whitelist compared to what it was before is easy peasy.

Currently, you have to get every single question correct, and even then there are people that get whitelisted that don't understand the rules very well. If we actually allowed people to get wrong answers and still get whitelisted, then this issue would be even worse. The whitelist as it is is already pretty easy, we shouldn't be making it easier for people who can't get it within their 5 chances.

Castiel    1124

5 is plenty of chances. I'd be more in favour of reducing the amount of chances.

Doc Phlox    24

I have to respectfully disagree with you on this one. The whitelist is supposed to be challenging and, unforgiving in a way. If you want to play here, you have to prove it. Getting a 70 to pass is what students need, but not here. 

I am sorry you failed, but you can appeal it and maybe get another attempt.

5 is plenty of chances. I'd be more in favour of reducing the amount of chances.

+10000 #makewhitelistgreatagain

Lyca    675

I mean... you dont have to do the whitelist in 10 minutes. There is no time limit.

I dont understand why you just cant go through every question thoughtful. In addition you have 5 chances.

TheThrawn    1

If you ever get another chance just go through each question carefully and slowly with either yourself or a staff member if you having continuous difficulty.

Pussy    310

Chances are that if the whitelist process is reviewed, it will be made more difficult and not easier. We can have someone who is the greatest role player we've ever seen, but if they fail to have the understanding of the rules and lore then that talent is wasted. Those are main components of the server to make it as realistic and fair as possible.

As far as any blacklist, you do have the option to make an appeal to the administrators. Based on the case you present, you may be eligible for an accepted appeal.

Phoenix    1030

If anything there should be less chances to get whitelisted.

Chances are that if the whitelist process is reviewed, it will be made more difficult and not easier.

Yeah, I don't think it's as evident now as it was earlier, but during the Psi wave of players there were many people passing the whitelist only to make a series of rulebreaks ingame or otherwise provide very poor roleplay. Five chances to complete the whitelist is more than enough in my eyes, and there are certain aspects of it that should definitely be made tougher should we be in the same situation again.

Woah. I'ts not rocket science man. Read the rules, Read the lore and you have your answers. 0.o

Razareth    213

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

If it was any less I wouldn't be here right now.

I kept failing one question every time I attempted to get Whitelisted.

I was so relieved and happy when my 5th and lasted attempt went through.

Cause now I'm part of a awesome community and enjoying the RP insanely.

Woah. I'ts not rocket science man. Read the rules, Read the lore and you have your answers. 0.o

I agree it's not rocket science, but some of those question do feel like they are trying to make you fail. It was a tough week for me trying to get Whitelisted, but so worth it in the end.