Server time: 2017-10-19, 00:18
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Shanoby

Zone has lost its mind (S.T.A.L.K.E.R)

Shanoby    63

So... after RP session, I took a break, to enjoy my casual favorite relaxastion game S.T.A.L.K.E.R

To any fans out there, you know you can never leave Zone... the Wishgranter calls you back always and when you do go back there, it feels so nice and comforting like a bucket of ice cream after breakup... it is like a nice vacation...

but then again... this is S.T.A.L.K.E.R we are talking about here... and even though you go back there thinking you know everything about it... it is so nice to see that after all these years the game still manages to suprise me.

So here in appreciation of the game... I thought I will share this with the fans...  just happened like not 10 mins back :D

[video=youtube]

Ramon    360

LOL! Great vid... Never played the game really, but it looks good.

But damn those dogs....

Shanoby    63

But damn those dogs....

You should... it is a buggy, messy and sometimes broken game, but oh so good and one of the best games you will play, that is why fans love it and its immersion is off the scale...

Well scary only the first time, though sometimes it can still suprise :P

Shanoby    63

Which Stalker was this?

Shadow Of Chernobyl with Complete mod...

Ramon    360

But damn those dogs....

You should... it is a buggy, messy and sometimes broken game, but oh so good and one of the best games you will play, that is why fans love it and its immersion is off the scale...

Just like DayZ you mean ? Hahaha :D

I will take a look at it, thanks for the share and info.

Is it by the way a multiplayer?

Covert    0

Which Stalker was this?

Shadow Of Chernobyl with Complete mod...

I've been meaning to give Shadow of Chernobyl a try. I've only played Call of Pripyat with the Misery mod.

Shanoby    63

But damn those dogs....

Just like DayZ you mean ? Hahaha :D

I will take a look at it, thanks for the share and info.

Is it by the way a multiplayer?

Sadly not... it is a big dream for all the fans... and that is why they started on Survarium (S.T.A.L.K.E.R mmo) but it is not what they promised so far...just CoD in S.T.A.L.K.E.R universe...

But there are great hopes for Arma 3 RP mod called ArmSTALKER... it is made by Russians and is only in Russian right now.... but there are rumors on future English translation of that mod *fingers crossed*

Shanoby    63

Woah... 

That's a lot of dogs.

I hope wolves and/or zombies in DayZ will make us feel the same way eventually :P

Strider    0

Woah... 

That's a lot of dogs.

I hope wolves and/or zombies in DayZ will make us feel the same way eventually :P

Yeah for real, most encounters with mutants when you get ambushed in stalker always gets my adrenaline going. DayZ needs something like that.

Hellspawnceri    532

I've had a lot of fun playing Shadow of Chernobyl, I still have a physical copy of it on DVD-ROM.

I've lost count of the times I've been overwhelmed by a pack of dogs like that.

Shanoby    63

I've had a lot of fun playing Shadow of Chernobyl, I still have a physical copy of it on DVD-ROM.

I've lost count of the times I've been overwhelmed by a pack of dogs like that.

Dogs... sure...I just have never seen loads of dogs, bloodsuckers, rats and snorks at once , "working together" and then feasting on me :D

Hellspawnceri    532

Dogs... sure...I just have never seen loads of dogs, bloodsuckers, rats and snorks at once , "working together" and then feasting on me :D

That's usually the case when you use mods. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that went I've played the game un-modded.

Stalker probably has to be the most immersive single player horror I have ever played. Call of Pripyat was pretty good in my opinion but you cant beat Shadow of Chernobyl. Must love and time spent on this game by myself :)

Shanoby    63

Stalker probably has to be the most immersive single player horror I have ever played. Call of Pripyat was pretty good in my opinion but you cant beat Shadow of Chernobyl. Must love and time spent on this game by myself :)

request-five.gif