Server time: 2019-03-18, 14:34 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
yescavan

Finger Licking Chicken (FLC) [Active] - Recruiting

Okay, the idea looks interesting. Maybe expand the lore a bit more...

And in my mind the whole thread needs more work...

And I have to say just like some others that some things sounds a bit trollish.

Anyway good luck with it!

Are these goals for real? Reinstate fast food in Chernarus? Meals on wheels? Contracts for food delivery? This is a group that eats people because they got hungry when they were holding out in a storage building?

I don't know man, I'm all for fun RP but how can anyone take this group seriously? Like what if you roll up on some legitimate RP someone is really putting time and effort into and they are really being serious and then suddenly they have to change their tone because those silly fast food cannibal guys appeared? I've met some of your guys in game and you really weren't all that zany, maybe you could rework the group page a little bit and refine it with a slightly more believable/serious tone? It's not like this group needs a total rework, but I definitely think if you make some minor changes with realism in mind, then you'll have the best chance of success.

Good luck!!

Uhm?

31e06fa6b3.png

The names seem a bit trollish and not very unique at all.

Good Luck!

Maybe change the name. Meeting you guys IC would be a bit awkward considering the circumstances of the world.

Guest Roach

Can I be honest? I thought this was a spoof group thread as some have made in the past.

The group name and the names are simply too silly and trolly in my honest opinion.

The concept is great though and that's how I knew it was serious. But sorry i am no fan of the group name and family names.

I for one can tell you that the restaurant business in Chernarus is difficult. People just don't want to pay for quality food anymore.

That being said, I reiterate what most people have already said. The name of the group for me isn't that bad, but the names of your characters are a bit strange. You guys have a long way to go before this thread meets the group ideas requirements. You're missing hyperlinks from the roster, for one. Either way, I wish you guys luck with this as I do with all groups.

So is this suppose to be rip off of the real restaurant in Miami?

Alright, unique. Yes. Trollish... also yes. If this is a meme, I commend you for how bold you are for posting it in the first place. But the truth is, if I saw this group in-game I'd probably put up a report for troll rp. But that is just me.

Imma go ahead and say a solid... no.

Sounds like a fun and unique group! Would be awesome to run into you guys and get some chicken :)

Why Chernarus out of all the places?

Why do you try to reinstate the restaurant all across the country in a zombie apocalypse?

To me it looks really trollish and the name McDonald is not helping. I'd reconsider the names and the goals, make it a bit more realistic.

The name of the group and your members come off as quite trollish, if you change them you might have a better time with people taking you seriously. The idea itself is not bad but with all the current names it comes off as a bit of a meme, other than that the idea could be interesting to play around with, but some of the goals seem a bit out of place such as:

Reinstate fast food prevalence within Chernarus

Eventually set up 'Finger Licking Chicken' in each grocery store within Chernarus

This sounds like a great idea honestly, I like the naming by the way of each of the characters, it honestly shows a sense of humor which is nice, I like the backstory though would hope to find you add more backstory. Otherwise I'm looking forward to seeing a meal on wheels pass by me IC in the server. Might make a huge purchase depending upon the type of transaction you choose for your business. This seems awesome though :) Best of luck to y'all and hope to see y'all in the server :)

Hey guys :)

We are very happy to that their has been reponse due to our groups, we believe backlash or compliments you be taken seriously in order to further the group.

Now, I will go through some of the general points which have been brought up:

IC Names: To be completely honest the reason we put these names in was because we thought it would be hard in game to easily put the whole 'we are a family and that is all that matters' rp across, so we made an easier route and put it very literally for people. If it comes down to it and admins/group reviewers REALLY want us to change it, we shall :)

Restaurant name: Now personally I believe there is not much wrong with the name, the reason we chose the name IC was due to our aptitude for business, therefore we chose the name due to how unique and attracting it is. As prevalent of people right now, it is the first thing which grabs attention, negative or positive. However we will change the name when it comes down to it :)

However, I feel as if I can't easily dismiss these points without us showing our groups real RP, we are going to go ig today as a group and attempt to show that we are not trolls, but rpers.  

Thanks for reading :)

You also cannot put 'active' in your thread title until you have 5 members, you need to put 'WIP' there instead until you do.

You also cannot put 'active' in your thread title until you have 5 members, you need to put 'WIP' there instead until you do.

His power is out for the night

wait till tomorrow and he will change it :)

His power is out for the night

wait till tomorrow and he will change it :)

No worries. Good luck.

Major key, bless up.

I'd like this answered. From England to Chernarus of all places. Why? Surely there's a better reason than "because". Surely there's better countries than one only a few years removed from a Civil War at best.

I'd like this answered. From England to Chernarus of all places. Why? Surely there's a better reason than "because". Surely there's better countries than one only a few years removed from a Civil War at best.

From a business standing it is quite a nice place to set up, it has been plagued with civil war as you stated.

People are looking for cheap food due to what has happened and we are going to there to provide.

Also other businesses would not have set up there because of the civil war, meaning less competition. When Cav's power comes back online we will add to back story.

10/10 would lick chicken fingers again...?

I'm also amazed, Pubert, Hubert, Mubert and Rubert... But no Q-Bert?

To be blunt. No. This group does not fit in at all.

Firstly like most people have stated, why move from England to Chernarus. Chernarus is a place with fuck all fast food items and isn't exactly developed to the point where fast food is even a thing here.

Secondly, what the fuck is a fast food company doing trying to set up nearly 2 years into the apocalypse. It seems far too out of place to even make sense to me. I really do not see a fast food company even lifting off. People rob, kill, torture and many other things because they can. Why is a fast food company trying to set up in the middle of nowhere in a time where literally anything can happen?

This just does not make sense in my opinion. I'm willing to be proven wrong by all means but at first glance this just seems too odd.

I for one love the idea. Do you cater?

Yes :D

Anything which involves the delivering, cooking or selling of food we shall do :)

We are really attempting to go away from combat completely, I really feel as if there are too many generic shoot em up military groups out there :)

To be blunt. No. This group does not fit in at all.

Firstly like most people have stated, why move from England to Chernarus. Chernarus is a place with fuck all fast food items and isn't exactly developed to the point where fast food is even a thing here.

Secondly, what the fuck is a fast food company doing trying to set up nearly 2 years into the apocalypse. It seems far too out of place to even make sense to me. I really do not see a fast food company even lifting off. People rob, kill, torture and many other things because they can. Why is a fast food company trying to set up in the middle of nowhere in a time where literally anything can happen?

This just does not make sense in my opinion. I'm willing to be proven wrong by all means but at first glance this just seems too odd.

We are a group of survivors of who have seen a lot, we are looking for something other to do than kill and rob.

It has been two years, survivors are getting bored of following the normal routine. We are switching things around and are using this as a means of something to do.

Also already answered question about why we're in Chernarus.

Thank you for feedback :)

What even is this.

Sign in to follow this