Official LEO LP

if i trade what would be the best way?

Question

10 answers to this question

Wumby    0

like asking someone if they want too..?

/Mod should move this to questions

Sofie    0

People have different ways. I personally don't like it when the first thing people ask me is if I want to trade or have something they are looking for. Try and start a conversation and ask it when it feels natural like you would in real life if you needed favours. There are groups and camps that focus on trading, can visit them.

Wumby    0

SO what do you mean here?

Are you talking about in game?

Or are you talking like a thread that has a sole purpose of trading, because that doesnt exist.

Ramon    360

Just make a conversation with a person and ask if he or she wants to trade something.

Or make a little trade shop...? It's not that hard...

Lyca    776

Hey there!

Can you specify the question maybe? :)

Just talk to the people and ask them for a trade? I mean there are areas where you always find people to trade with.

Rory    1557

People have different ways. I personally don't like it when the first thing people ask me is if I want to trade or have something they are looking for. Try and start a conversation and ask it when it feels natural like you would in real life if you needed favours. There are groups and camps that focus on trading, can visit them.

This

People get super annoyed if you run up to them and immediately ask them for trading :D

Boston    768

As far as IC trading gear, you could just walk up and ask anyone if they're interested in trade.

There's always the alternative of opening a shop or camp, but that usually doesn't work very well.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Like others have said, it's best for the trade to come naturally with conversation and not seemed forced. Another way you could do it is through the radio chatter on the forums. With that being said I'll solve your question but if you have any more, don't be afraid to ask :)

/solved