Server time: 2017-08-19, 18:52

Sign in to follow this  

To the Doctors [91.1Hz]

*Otto holds up the radio to his mouth and speaks*

"To a group of doctors lead by Dr. Pisces, we have decided to offer you a chance at redemption just as we had offered Cowboy's people. We respect those of your trade and wish for you to come under the new Catholic Era. We are willing to over look your assistance to Cowboy's should you agree to no longer treat enemies of god, as well as to convert to the one true faith.

Should you fail to meet the demands of God, then we will leave your judgement to him as you stand in front of the gates of heaven. We expect a response with in the next 24 hours.

*Otto puts down his radio*

ChilliFromPrussia    65

*transmission starts*

*laughing* you are a funny fena *static* the one true faith *laughing* bláznivý prdel! *static* *short break* go away with your fucking religion YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!

*transmission ends*

Skinner    435

*his eyes widen with shock as he hears the response. Picking up the radio, Dr. West speaks with a harsh tone like a parent scolding a child*

I believe there must have been some interference with that last transmission. Surely there's no way that a security officer intends to speak for me. Whoever that was just now, please change the batteries on your radio or find another location to transmit from because there seems to be another signal bleeding through at your current location. Better yet, turn your radio off for now and allow me.

I thank you for your patience Mr. Martelli, I've been busy handling one patient after the next since our... since our meeting the other night. I'll be discussing the terms you provided with my colleagues and we'll be getting back to you just as soon as we've come to an agreement. I do hope you stay quite safe in the meantime.

*Closing his eyes he releases the transmit button and curses loudly into the darkness of the night air.*

Mercy    493

Hope holds a cold rag to her face. The sleep she had was short. She takes her radio beside her and responds to which she now knows is one of the Catholic she had been hearing about. Her voice comes through on the radio.

"We accept your offer. Cowboy is already gone, we don't know where he is nor do we want to. I believe some of our men and women are already Catholics. And I agree with Dr. West. Whomever just bursted onto this frequency into a fit of rage... I... I just... Tune out of this frequency or take the batteries out.

What is the stages, since I already believe in God. What else more do I need to do to be converted? And whom are the enemies of God? So we don't screw up...?"

Hope lowers her head, letting go of the PTT. Her eyes mindlessly wander the room she was in as she curses to herself.

*Martin turns his radio on, curious if the doctors are genuine in their desire to convert*

"Those of you who have not had valid baptisms, as in that of the Catholic, Orthodox or Anglican churches must be baptized, and you must all follow the doctrine and canon law of the Roman Catholic Church. Should you need that elaborated on any of the priests such as myself can clear it up for you, I'd be delighted to. And finally, the enemies of God are those who fight against the church, against God's law, all blasphemers, pagans and apostates. I hope your desire to convert is indeed a true one and not a deception doctors, I'd like to see this end with all of us as brothers and sisters of the church. I'll baptize anyone of you who'd like to convert me'self. But remember this, from holy scripture:

"And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglects to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican."

"Until we meet again then doctors."

*Martin turns his radio off*

Mercy    493

Hope takes her radio, after discussing with her men and women.

"Actually. Theres a certain language I know about."

She scoffs.

"It's called fuck you."

Skinner    435

*Gasps in horror at Hopes words. Turning away from the radio in anger and disgust. He quickly grabs for the radio as he mutters to himself "You stupid b-" He presses the transmit button*

What have you done?!

*Releases the transmit button and quickly glances at an item in the bottom if his bag. He is quickly lost deep in thought*

Mercy    493

Hope rolls her eyes at Dr. West's words thinking he was acting like a drama queen and nothing was right in what she said.

"You know what Conrad I'm not going to be that doctor cowering in a corner not saying anything. I'm not going to just sit here la-dee-da pretending that this is OK when it isn't. Either way we would get killed. They burn't Xela at the stake, they threaten people for not following a religion and they want to treat us like dirt on their shoes. Well no. I'm not going to stand here and go..."

She puts a high pitch sarcastic voice on.

"Oh yes! Let me just kiss your asses and let everyone in Chernarus think we are going to burn them at the stakes and fakely follow a religion to save our own damn lives."

She clears her throat.

"These Catholics make the Clowns look like saints and that's saying one thing. I'd rather have the fucking Jahovas witnesses knocking at my door. How about you Catholics go grab your crosses and shove them up your asses. I'm done with being pushed around by people like you. And I'm sure I'm speaking for the most of Chernarus. I'M GOING TO HELP WHOEVER. I. WANT. WHENEVER I WANT. Whether it be the Clowns to Cowboy to my own people."

She begins laughing.

"How can you say you are going to be sent to heaven when you can't accept people and bully them and hate them. Sinful. See you in hell."

She takes her batteries out of her radio.

Melvin    84

Mr Chang nods at the turn of events and clicks off the radio.

"The doctor grows a spine. What a surprise. "

CorbSlayer    34

Mr Chang nods at the turn of events and clicks off the radio.

"The doctor grows a spine. What a surprise. "

*Oliver hears Chang's voice on the radio and decides to respond*

"Aye, now it's time for you to grow a spine yourself"

*He sets down his radio, and turns it off*

*Jonas takes his radio*

Alright then, you can die like the rest of those who have tried to oppose us. Good day and good luck.

*Transmission ends*

tompplays    4

Looks down at this radio on his chest rig. slowly moving his bandaged covered arms to reach the button on the side of his radio.

"You fucking idots. Thinking with you're all mighty with your little god. Fuck him fuck you and fuck all of you. Id rather die in the depths of hell then convert to your silly little fairytails."

"Go to your little church, climb up it and stick the cross right up your ass. bible bashers"

*Screems* "Hail Satin"

===

Stops the transmission.

Pinkerton    40

Acer lifts his radio and chuckles a second before replying to the chatter

"Listen, child molesters anonymous. Why don't you and all your other fuck buddies get Mr. Quinn to screw with. Last I remember, he has plenty of holes you can stick your quarter-inch dicks in."

He lets go of his PTT and lets the radio fall to his lap, holding back a chuckle and awaiting a reply

*Jonas takes his radio, slightly confused by the weak attempts to ridicule him and his brothers*

Well... Alright then...

*He scoffs*

Instead of trying to penetrate your radios with your dicks maybe you can actually try and do something for once? Oh well.

*Transmission ends*

tompplays    4

Tom laughs at acers comment and then transmits.

Keep the pain train coming.

Realises the button and waits for a response.

Zombru    25

*Mandell scoffs and presses the PTT button hard.*

We've made our decision, if you want to wage war against doctors and medics, so be it. All you're doing is indirectly hurting others by killing or hurting those who wont convert to your faith. If we convert, how does that help you in any way? And if we don't how does it hurt you? If you want to wage war, so be it, but wouldn't your God want peace...?

*Mandell sighs and angrily puts his radio back in his vest pocket*

Pinkerton    40

He presses down the PTT and replies

"Well maybe if you didn't try to stick your faces in everyone's business, we wouldn't have to even talk to your sorry asses. But hey, I'm not one to go to war over a radio so I'll leave you with this. We will do something. It may not be done today or in the near future, but when it happens, your dear "crusaders'" assholes are gonna be torn in half and the amount of sodomy occurring in this one place will be so great that God would have to re-enact the play of Sodom and Gomorrah to wipe clean the sin that would occur. Good luck to you and your people. As your language presents, you don't follow your own "strict" rules very well, or your own commandments. On that, we all know that "thou shalt not judge" so I'll keep my mouth shut."

He drops his radio back into his lap and clicks off the power knob

Lyca    677

*smiles as she hears the radio messages*

I would rather fight and die at Dr. Hope side then listen to you and convert. 

Fuck you. 

*static*

*Jonas takes his radio*

Oh my. The peasants are getting feisty.

*Transmission ends*

*Otto picks up his radio and speaks*

"How about all you heathens who apparantly have spines over the radio, gather all the like minded individuals and factions who wish to oppose us; then just give us a time and place. We will happily do battle with any whom try to oppose our divine crusade, and we will walk into any trap knowing god protects us.

Seeing as how your only weapon is radio bravado I expect you will just continue with what your doing instead of actually preparing to fight, so we will continue hunting you heathens like yourselves as you try to run like rats.

Our world will be a pure world, a world where only the true believers will be left alive to propagate. "

*Otto looks over what will soon be his Holy kingdom from atop of Green mountain tower*

*smiles as she hears the radio messages*

I would rather fight and die at Dr. Hope side then listen to you and convert. 

Fuck you. 

*static*

*Jonas thinks of that one day in Lopatino where they wiped Cowboy's pathetic alliance*

Mhm, yes. Fight along side her just like all of you here fought with Cowboy at Lopatino. That turned out quite well, yes?

*Transmission ends*

*Drew picks up his radio*

So like... you catholic guys, could you please get me my buddy Dejan back from this hoe? Pretty sure she killed him a few months ago and she needs to repent or something man. Good luck to you lot, oh, and Pisk-us, pretty sure the store in Novod has some tampons that haven't been opened. You'll need to find another place for the headache pills though.

Ender    502

Ender picks up his radio and holds he button down speaking into it with a low raspy dark voice

And here i thought the Maker was bad

Praise the Maker am i right?

He scoffs sarcastically before the transmission ends

Pinkerton    40

He had turned his radio back on just to hear the replies, he hears the men speak and replies in his own word

"God protects you? Or is it the 5 foot-nothing Irish, potato-peeling, gun-slinging, 8-year-old-screwing fucks that follow your ass everywhere you go?"

"and a pure world? calm down Hitler, your dirty side is showing. Why don't you go wash yourself off in the river, hmm?"

"oh and, make sure you stay under a bit longer than usual, Gives you that sense of life. Hell, why not just stop breathing entirely and get to God with a speed pass"

He releases the PTT and tosses the radio out of the window for his own good and sits back in his chair

*Aiden takes his radio*

Okay kiddo, settle down with your "roasts".

*Transmission ends*