Server time: 2017-08-20, 08:06

Sign in to follow this  

Should The Final Order Re-Open.

Hey guys. I've been told by George King that the possible idea of The Final Order re-opening could be a good idea. This has lead to me thinking and coming up with ideas as to how we would do this and if anyone would be interested in a second coming. Brad came up with the idea of a Straw Poll and send it to each former member of TFO and get them to vote;

Votes so far:

• Yes, but i wouldn't join - 1 (13%)
  • No - 1 (13%)
  • Yes, i would totally join back - 4 (50%)
  • Up to you - 2 (25%)

However, i'm still not sure, even with these votes. The reason that i closed the group in the first place was because people were making alternate characters and would swap between them consistently, i also failed as a leader by accepting people too easy. This time around, i will make the Recruitment process  ALOT more strict and would have a trial period for each member to make sure that any and all members feel like it's a privilege to join once they get past that trial. I love being apart of a group but the groups that i have been apart of recently either don't match my play-style or i just don't like their play-style which would result in an early leaving, whereas leading the TFO made me feel important and i could mould the group around my own play-style and anyone that wishes to join would apply if it also applied to them.

Decide on the fate of TFO by using the following link; Click Here!

My current character is the sister of the original owner of TFO and has learnt about his death, her name is Tara if you have met her in-game and wishes to keep the legacy of TFO alive. Sorry for the constant use of the abbreviation "TFO".

Thanks guys!

- Crescent

Bring it back !!!!

Phoenix    1048

Why not just use a poll inside the thread?

-snip-

We already had the Straw Poll up with the votes that are currently in there

+ I don't know how to do it! shh

Considering it's been archived for 10 days, you can't bring it back until next month anyway.

-snip-

Thought that was for making a new group. Nonetheless, this will be carried on till next month then i guess!

Nihoolious    1107

No. It was fun while it lasted but it fell apart when Nikolai was betrayed and killed. If you guys want to make another group thats fine just in my opinion I don't think the same name should be used

Not sure if this is a great poll for the community... Dont mean to sound like a dick. but wouldnt only the members of the group really care?

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    750

Do what you want.

Who???... Jk ;')

:troll:

Alex    451

No offence to you Crescent, but isn't this like a decision for your group to make? The community won't care much either way no matter what groups are around ;)

If you enjoyed the group, then bring it back. If there's IC reasons it went down and wouldn't make sense to come back, then keep it archived. It's entirely up to you lot. Good luck with it either way.

No offence to you Crescent, but isn't this like a decision for your group to make? The community won't care much either way no matter what groups are around ;)

If you enjoyed the group, then bring it back. If there's IC reasons it went down and wouldn't make sense to come back, then keep it archived. It's entirely up to you lot. Good luck with it either way.

thx bb