Server time: 2017-08-21, 08:22

Sign in to follow this  
SeagullChips

Good Evening

Hey people. 

I'm John and I'm from Scotland (unfortunately/fortunately without the great/rubbish accent) 

I've been interested in DayZ(RP) for years, watching countless (I wasn't counting) videos on it, and eventually buying DayZ SA when it "launched" and I've only gotten back into it recently with the FPS issues seemingly being resolved, I've had limited RP experience in the past, but I think I'll be able to get into the swing of things quickly. 

I've submitted my whitelist application and I'm hoping it all goes smoothly. (Though when it gives you a chance to check your Background story, etc., it appeared as a wall of text, when I know I structured it into readable paragraphs, so I hope it's not just a wall of text when it gets read.) 

I plan on playing a relatively passive character first, until I get used to everything. But a more... uh... "confrontational" character also sounds fun, in the future. 

500x277http://i.imgur.com/P0J6kbd.jpg[/img]

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting you all IC. 

gIreVaU.gif

(I'm also a massive weeb, if you haven't guessed already)

Edit:

I'm now whitelisted, yay.

Jamie    1181

We have another Prince on our hands with these anime gifs.

Welcome anywho, hope you enjoy your stay. Any questions, feel free to drop a PM.

Ramon    337

Hello John from Scotland and good evening to you too! ;)

How are you doing today?

I wish you good luck with your whitelist!

I can recommend you to take a look at the Guides & Tutorials for some tips to get around.

Don't forget to post somewhere in the active forums. Otherwise you will maybe lose your account.

(  The active forums means all forums besides Introduction forums and all forums under Offtopic category. )

If you have any questions you can join The Helpdesk " Waiting For Staff Help " on TS and a kind Community Helper will assist you.

Or of course you can make a Question Thread.

Have fun on The DayZRP Community :D

We have another Prince on our hands with these anime gifs.

Welcome anywho, hope you enjoy your stay. Any questions, feel free to drop a PM.

*starts loudly playing ' Running in the 90's '*

Thanks. 

Welcome to the community man!

Cheers

How are you doing today?

I can recommend you to take a look at the Guides & Tutorials for some tips to get around.

Don't forget to post somewhere in the active forums. Otherwise you will maybe lose your account.

(  The active forums means all forums besides Introduction forums and all forums under Offtopic category. )

If you have any questions you can join The Helpdesk " Waiting For Staff Help " on TS and a kind Community Helper will assist you.

I'm doing great, especially once I finally got past the Questions part of the app, having failed at that part twice before, (1st time was me not reading the questions correctly, even though I thought I did but obviously I didn't =P. 2nd time was a legit wrong answer though.)

I've had a read of some of the guides, I lurked for a wee while before applying :D I'll give them another read though.

Ramon    337

How are you doing today?

I'm doing great, especially once I finally got past the Questions part of the app, having failed at that part twice before, (1st time was me not reading the questions correctly, even though I thought I did but obviously I didn't =P. 2nd time was a legit wrong answer though.)

I've had a read of some of the guides, I lurked for a wee while before applying :D I'll give them another read though.

Take your time for your 3e attempt! Just read everything again, just to be sure.

Just don't rush it, you have got 5 chances to get whitelisted....

Good luck ;)

Ramon    337

Good luck ;)

The luck must've done it's job. :)

bYRvOfZ.png

Cheers :D

Congrats with passing the whitelist! :D

Have fun ingame!

A tip: Start as a normal survivor as your first character...

Ramon    337

Good luck John!

You mean have fun?

He just got whitelisted...

Evening.

Hi.

Congrats with passing the whitelist! :D

Have fun ingame!

A tip: Start as a normal survivor as your first character...

Thx. That's the plan with Aiden, relatively normal survivor, with a decent proficiency in handling hand guns but possibly below average skill when it comes to knowledge of assault rifles and other military grade equipment. (Stuff that can be learned though)

Good luck John!

Thanks. :thumbsup: