Server time: 2017-10-20, 06:54
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Dora

Milwaukee

Dora    0

TRIGGER WARNING

Do you get triggered easily? Yes I'm talking to you. You better click that big ol' X in the top right. No? Okay, you were warned.

So currently in the United States, there's a city called Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This is pretty close to me, and currently there's rioting going on. Since DayZRP is a place with people all over the world, I feel it would be a nice idea to have everybody who cares enough to share their opinions on what's currently going on. You can watch videos and read up all about it here

https://twitter.com/hashtag/Milwaukee

Ramon    360

This is the freaking second time already today that somebody is asking me  if I get triggered easily.... Damm you Dora...

So my honest opinion... Please America... Just stop!

Okay okay, maybe a guy from Holland does not understand it all..

Yes that is true. I have no idea what the hell you guys are doing up there...

If I watch a TV show from The States I normally think " Why is this necessary? "....

And Dora, I am open for a private talk about this....

Greets a guy from Holland...

Dishes    159

Idiots, all of them. They are literally burning down their own neighborhood.

#BlueLivesMatter

Scooter    51

Not surprised.

The BLM idiots always burn down their own neighborhood whenever some black guy gets shot by police. It's been going on for years now, but it isn't gonna stop because the people who do this are glorified and the rioting is considered social justice.

Cow    0

A bunch of biased racists burning down their own town, personally I don't see an issue with it.

Here in the UK we had a similar situation a couple years back and exactly the same thing happened.

They call this shit "protests"? This is fucking rioting at its finest.

CorbSlayer    44

We all just need to be civil and get along. It is disgusting to see people destroy their communities to convey a point.

#AllLivesMatter

#BlueLivesMatter

tuffronicus    1

A police officer killed an armed man who fled from a traffic stop. The races of the police officer and the man have not been released. However, based on the tweets people are sending out we can guess that they were both black. The people tweeting may be misinformed, as news outlets do not state the race of the police officer, and the armed man. From what it seems, many black people now see police as the enemy, saying that all of them are white supremacists, regardless of their race. This is probably thanks to the school systems in the US that are increasingly teaching minorities to view themselves as entitled, and to view white people as terrible people who owe reparations. We hear protesters call for the killing of cops, we see rioters burn businesses and loot them. This is not peaceful. This needs to stop, and it has to begin with the school systems.

Martin Luther King Jr. wanted to see a society where everyone was equal. He didn't want this, and the people he wanted to elevate to the same equality as everyone else are screaming that they're owed reparations, that their not privileged, that they're systematically oppressed. When in reality no one owes them anything, they're the privileged ones, and there's a black man leading the country. They call for segregation, something MLK fought to end. This whole thing is terrible. Why won't people open their eyes and see that they're undoing one of the greatest things ever done?

Joffrey    893

As a central eastern Wisconsin person I can confirm: Milwaukee is AIDS.

Shark    0

I'll never understand burning down your own neighborhoods and shit. Or anyone else's. An eye for an eye is justice according to them, I guess.

Defiance    96

The amount of ignorance in these tweets, from both sides of the argument, is astounding.

I don't feel it's my place to comment on what is going on. Black Lives Matter has been bastardized by violent extremists, and I would imagine most do not advocate what is going on. I don't mind property violence if no one is injured in the process, but it seems like it's far too late for that.

tuffronicus    1

The amount of ignorance in these tweets, from both sides of the argument, is astounding.

I don't feel it's my place to comment on what is going on. Black Lives Matter has been bastardized by violent extremists, and I would imagine most do not advocate what is going on. I don't mind property violence if no one is injured in the process, but it seems like it's far too late for that.

What about financial injury? A man's business was literally burned to the ground.

Defiance    96

What about financial injury? A man's business was literally burned to the ground.

It's unfortunate, but business owners generally are required to have insurance. The business should recover. I value human life far, far more than I do private property.

Nolan    0

Yeah, just saw a video of a gang of 'protesters' (thugs) screaming out "they a white person, beat they ass" and "we beating up every white person" whilst vandalising property and chasing after random white bystanders or motorists - yet they say they are protesting racism. Pretty dumb fucking shit.

Conye    0

The people aren't "protesters" they're racist vandals. Targeting white people is exactly the type of thing you don't want to do when fighting for racial equality.

Nihoolious    1248

"Hey, we hate racist cops because they target black people. Let's riot in our own town and only target white people. That will show em!" It is 2016 after all. Sigh, why can't we just all be civil to one another?

CorbSlayer    44

It's unfortunate, but business owners generally are required to have insurance. The business should recover. I value human life far, far more than I do private property.

Even if you do have insurance, how would you feel if your business was destroyed because of something you were not responsible for/ had nothing to do with? I agree that human life is more valuable than property, but that doesn't mean property destruction in acceptable.

Hollows    451

#PoliceLivesMatter

Everyone (Looking at the people who use these events as an excuse to riot, loot and rob) hates the Police, but the MOMENT you need them or need help, who do you run to first?

No specific ethnic group's lives are worth more than the others, - all lives matter. I feel these Rioters are thugs, plane and simple. Domestic terrorists destroying public and private property because they have an opportunity out. Lack of discipline IMO. This is embarrassing to see events like these unfold. I mean we have people who lost everything and some their loves in Louisiana during the floods, but there isn't much coverage on that. Nope, we don't seem to care, it's all about some spoiled brats throwing a rage-fit in Wisconsin because of all the hate.

Thumper    0

Number of innocent people shot by police = 0.

Number of innocent people in jail or prison = 0.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Natural selection at its finest. Im jaded and have zero sympathy.