Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-18, 18:53
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Alex

343.1hz Frequency [Limited Freq.]

Recommended Posts

Alex    465

*A man walks over to a larger, broadcasting radio, putting it next to a recorded playback tape. You hear a subtle Chernarussian accent*

If you're listening to this message, you've been given a note. A very specific note. The contents of which you're already aware of, but it told you to contact this frequency. I'm glad you decided to. 

If you already know who we are, this is the frequency you use to contact us for help. You know the procedures, so use them if you need to. 

If you don't know who we are, then you were given this frequency recently, most likely in a note. If this is the case, then we'd like to meet. Speak now, and your message will get to us. 

*He sets the recording on a loop with a few seconds between messages.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CircleMike    3

*A man walks over to a larger, broadcasting radio, putting it next to a recorded playback tape. You hear a subtle Chernarussian accent*

If you're listening to this message, you've been given a note. A very specific note. The contents of which you're already aware of, but it told you to contact this frequency. I'm glad you decided to. 

If you already know who we are, this is the frequency you use to contact us for help. You know the procedures, so use them if you need to. 

If you don't know who we are, then you were given this frequency recently, most likely in a note. If this is the case, then we'd like to meet. Speak now, and your message will get to us. 

*He sets the recording on a loop with a few seconds between messages.*

*Richie presses the PTT*

My name is Richie, and I'm with the FPR. If you'd like to get in contact with us, you'll have to identify yourself.

*He released the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alex    465

-

*A voice comes over the radio*

"Thank you for contacting the reception frequency of the Northern Alliance. Please hold."

*A series of strange beeps and static ensues for a few minutes before a less-unnatural chernarussian voice appears*

"Ah... Richie from the FPR. Well, you can call me David. I'm from a group of people who know a whole lot more groups of people, and we live in the north. If you'd like to establish a meeting point, please respond soon."

*The radio goes dead for a moment or so, before beginning to repeat the same looped message it was before.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CircleMike    3

*He presses his PTT on the radio*

Alright... David,

We would like to make contact, but not now. I'd personally like to talk it over with the cabinet, and the President of our group.

Should we assume this is going to be a political meeting, a trade, or simple meet and greet?

*He releases the PTT, waiting for his response.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Loscham    155

*The radio beeps, and a man clears his throat*

Guten Tag, mein Herr von der Northern Alliance.  I am Loscham von Erdstadt, President of The Free People's Republic.  Know that your offer for a meeting has been heard and understood.

*He pauses to take a drink*

Know this: I am reluctant to accept this offer.  Do not take this to mean I do not wish a meeting, merely that I am exercising caution at this juncture.  I have my little birds around the land, you see, and I have heard a great many disturbing things about...certain aspects of the Chernarussian geo-political makeup.  More specifically, who owes allegiances to whom, and who can be counted amongst the numbers of which organizations.

I have heard things about you, you see.  Things  which are very troubling, indeed.  Things which come from excellent and trusted sources.  If they are to be believed...

*He chuckles darkly*

I'm not sure I like some of your bedfellows, mein Herr.  One, in particular, of which I am certain.

*Lights a cigarette and inhales deeply*

Diese Dinge werden den Tod von mir sein...

I digress.

Nothing against...most of you...but a cloud of lies, confusion and uncertainty surrounds what I know of this "Northern Alliance."  It seems to me that you are Chernobyl, and the countdown has begun.  I will need time to ascertain facts, and to confer with my Vice President, Secretary of State, and my little birds before I consent to a meeting with you.

Were it not for some of your bedfellows, I would agree almost immediately.

For now, let us agree to steer clear of each other, until such time as I am confident as to your...alignment.

Bis dann...

*The radio clicks and goes silent.  Loscham turns to his Secretary of War.*

"Double the patrols.  I want radio checks every 10 minutes with each post, and a status report every 30 minutes."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alex    465

-

*A man picks up his radio to respond* 

"Considering where you are and what you've got, I don't think you're in any position to tell me you're reluctant to meet us. It took a great deal of discussion for us to agree to contact you. Especially out of what we've heard you've done."

"Please leave a time and place for a meeting to take place, and/or a contact frequency, thank you."

*He clicks his radio button off, the static gets louder*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Loscham    155

-

*A man picks up his radio to respond* 

"Considering where you are and what you've got, I don't think you're in any position to tell me you're reluctant to meet us. It took a great deal of discussion for us to agree to contact you. Especially out of what we've heard you've done."

"Please leave a time and place for a meeting to take place, and/or a contact frequency, thank you."

*He turns his radio off, the static gets louder*

*Keys the radio*

What...we've...done...

And what might that be?

Seriously, I'm curious.  To my knowledge, my people and I have not acted aggressively towards anyone who did not deserve it.

It sounds like you're threatening my people.  We want nothing but peace.

So please enlighten me as to what we've done that makes you so wary of us.  And then maybe we can discuss how we would set a meet to ensure there will be no foul play and safe passage .

When we can be sure that you are like-minded in the pursuit of freedom and democracy, we will meet.

*Ends transmission*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alex    465

-

*A man picks up his radio again*

"We are in the pursuit of protecting the north, upholding the good people within it and ensuring their safety. But not democracy. Democracy is a misguided lie we've all once come to believe. We want equal opportunities for everyone in the North."

"This will be the third time I've asked for you to tell us where and when you'd like to meet, so if you choose not to give us this we can arrange that if you'd prefer."

*He puts his radio down*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Loscham    155

-

*A man picks up his radio again*

"We are in the pursuit of protecting the north, upholding the good people within it and ensuring their safety. But not democracy. Democracy is a misguided lie we've all once come to believe. We want equal opportunities for everyone in the North."

"This will be the third time I've asked for you to tell us where and when you'd like to meet, so if you choose not to give us this we can arrange that if you'd prefer."

*He puts his radio down*

*Keys the mic*

So, what you're telling me, is that if I don't arrange a meeting with you, you'll find us and...what?  Attack us?  Force a meeting?

How is that "equal opportunities?"

If you come into our territory uninvited, and do not leave when instructed, it will be construed as a hostile act.  Whatever your views on democracy, it matters not.  As long as we can have peace, we need not be at odds.

As previously stated, I am not averse to a meeting, but it will be at a time and place where we can be assured of  safe passage.  Please give me time to confer with my advisors, and I will contact you on this frequency.

*Stops to think for a bit*

I might have misunderstood your meaning of the last part.  I will provide a location for the meeting, once I confer with my people.  Please stand by.  Apologies if I came off a bit...defensive.  You must understand that there are many who do not like the idea of what we are, and we have been attacked before.

*Ends transmission*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alex    465

-

*Presses the button*

"You seem to have misunderstood me. I only mean't if you did not choose a location we would instead. But I will allow you to get back to us on that, no issue there."

"What I do have an issue with is people claiming they own territory in the north. Let me tell you Mr. Loscham, we've been here a lot longer than you have. You've already come uninvited. But we look forward to sorting this all out with peace."

*He puts his radio away*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Loscham    155

-

*A man picks up his radio again*

"We are in the pursuit of protecting the north, upholding the good people within it and ensuring their safety. But not democracy. Democracy is a misguided lie we've all once come to believe. We want equal opportunities for everyone in the North."

"This will be the third time I've asked for you to tell us where and when you'd like to meet, so if you choose not to give us this we can arrange that if you'd prefer."

*He puts his radio down*

-

*Presses the button*

"You seem to have misunderstood me. I only mean't if you did not choose a location we would instead. But I will allow you to get back to us on that, no issue there."

"What I do have an issue with is people claiming they own territory in the north. Let me tell you Mr. Loscham, we've been here a lot longer than you have. You've already come uninvited. But we look forward to sorting this all out with peace."

*He puts his radio away*

*Chuckles, and keys the mic*

Wie sagt die Amerikaneren?

"I can get down with that..." Forgive me, my American euphemisms are a bit rusty.

I will contact you on this frequency.

*Ends transmission*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Loscham    155

*Keys mic*

Switch to frequency 15.3, und we shall speak as civilized men.  I will be waiting, mein Herr.

*Ends transmission*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorbSlayer    44

*Oliver holds his radio tight in his grip, and pushed the PTT button*

"Okay...so the supplies missing from our home includes a hunting rifle, some ammunition, and some handguns. But the supplies are not the important part..."

"We are more concerned about the who and why you see...we know that the people who stole from us are from The Northern Alliance, all we want you to do is find out who it was specifically, and we want to know why they did it. Okay? Easy enough right? Good."

*He pauses a moment*

"Furthermore, we would like to politely ask that you host no further meetings in our home, there are many other suitable locations in the region..."

*He releases the button and tosses his radio aside*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Loscham    155

*Oliver holds his radio tight in his grip, and pushed the PTT button*

"Okay...so the supplies missing from our home includes a hunting rifle, some ammunition, and some handguns. But the supplies are not the important part..."

"We are more concerned about the who and why you see...we know that the people who stole from us are from The Northern Alliance, all we want you to do is find out who it was specifically, and we want to know why they did it. Okay? Easy enough right? Good."

*He pauses a moment*

"Furthermore, we would like to politely ask that you host no further meetings in our home, there are many other suitable locations in the region..."

*He releases the button and tosses his radio aside*

*Keys the mic, an eyebrow Spocked confusedly*

Who are you, sir, and of what do you speak?  Did you stumble upon the wrong frequency?

If not, I would like to know about this situation.  I'm waiting on 15.3.

I don't know you, mein Herr, but something tells me I'd like to.

*Sets down the mic*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorbSlayer    44

-

-

*Oliver picks up the radio*

"I have things to discuss with the man who gave me this frequency...i can talk to you another time on another frequency. The situation at hand does not involve you...at least i don't think it does."

"Anyway...i apologize if i interupted your conversation"

"He slips his radio back into his bag*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alex    465

*Oliver holds his radio tight in his grip, and pushed the PTT button*

"We are more concerned about the who and why you see...we know that the people who stole from us are from The Northern Alliance, all we want you to do is find out who it was specifically, and we want to know why they did it. Okay? Easy enough right? Good."

*He releases the button and tosses his radio aside*

*He clicks his radio on*

"You say you know that it was the Northern Alliance, but it was not. I know this for a fact. We even went to the lengths to compensate you because you live in the north and that is our aim to help you. Do not insult us by telling me you 'know' that we did it."

"We did not."

*He lets go of the button for a moment* 

*Keys the mic, an eyebrow Spocked confusedly*

Who are you, sir, and of what do you speak?  Did you stumble upon the wrong frequency?

If not, I would like to know about this situation.  I'm waiting on 15.3.

I don't know you, mein Herr, but something tells me I'd like to.

*Sets down the mic*

*He clicks his radio on again*

"And to you Mr. Loscham, he is not talking towards you, this frequency is used by many people. But we will contact 15.3 soon."

*He lets go of the button*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dead End    13

*She listens in with Oliver with subtle disgust as she mumbles a bit to herself, letting the man finish his words. She holds down the PTT and begins slowly and softly,* 

Perhaps we should bring th- the physical note, then, hm? If it's proof you want, then we have er... Just that..~

Also-- P- Please note the amount of subtle coincidences that occurred for this whole m- mishap here... 

Not even 24 hours pass by after the meeting wh- when our home is finally pillaged by a large group of people.

The same is said w- with this note. *She mumbles a bit,* Not to mention someone wrote this o- on my notice sheet...

I'd like to um-- Clarify that we do not care much f- for the things that were stolen, we only wish for a reason as to why some people from The Northern Alliance would wish to... Do such acts of um... Badness... 

*She awkwardly ends off the transmission as she hesitates for a moment before clearing the PTT.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alex    465

-

*The man slams down the button of his radio*

"Again you assume our part in the robbery. All you have is circumstantial evidence, nothing real. You can think that we played a part, but you would wrong."

"Don't believe that we didn't do it? That is fine, that is your choice. But I am telling you the truth right now whether or not you choose to accept it. I am sick and tired of you two accusing us of things we did not do, smearing the name we have and what we have done for the north."

*He ends the transmission.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorbSlayer    44

-

-

*Oliver picks up his radio, and speaks in a disgruntled tone*

"Fine...whatever...if you say it wasn't you...then so be it."

*He pauses*

"I would also like to kindly ask again that you not host meetings in our home anymore, you can have them anywhere else, just not here, okay?"

*He sets his radio down and then looks to Zinnia, shaking his head*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alex    465

*Oliver picks up his radio, and speaks in a disgruntled tone*

"Fine...whatever...if you say it wasn't you...then so be it."

*He pauses*

"I would also like to kindly ask again that you not host meetings in our home anymore, you can have them anywhere else, just not here, okay?"

*He sets his radio down and then looks to Zinnia, shaking his head*

*A man picks up his radio*

"Of course, we won't. It was just the one."

*He puts it down*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stradic    286

Stradic picks up his radio and pushes down on the transmit button...

" Innocent until proven guilty.... *he pauses for a moment* I ask that you please refrain from pointing the finger until we have had ample time to look into this. Now, you gave us a description of the people you caught within your camp. Just as you are curious as to why, we are also as we don't exactly appreciate people trying to undo the months of work we have put into trying to get this alliance up and running.

I won't lie, the details you have given us is not an awful lot to go on. This will be like trying to find a needle in a haystack, but that does not mean we won't at least look into this as this also affects us as much as it affects you.

I do want to point some things out though. Your tents are not the first to be raided within the past few weeks, Rangers recently caught two men pillaging through an alliance tent with the two unknown gentlemen running away after they were spotted. Hell, my own group had our entire camp with supplies stolen only a week ago so please do not think this is an isolated incident. This is a problem we are currently facing and are doing our best in trying to find a permanent solution.

I do want to point out as well that not all who attended that meeting departed on good terms. It is possible they may have made the assumption that you were with the alliance and so came back as a put it simply 'fuck you', or someone who attended could have simply opened their mouths to the wrong person. Too many possible scenarios as to why this took place, but believe me when I say we have no ill intent towards any of you people.

One thing that does strike me odd though. Does it not seem suspicious at all that if it was one of us that we would leave a note that would incriminate us? It is because of that, note that I believe someone is simply trying to stir trouble between us and is probably having a good laugh at our expense.

This alliance exists to help people like yourselves in creating a life in this madness of a world we all live in. So I do hope we can resolve this situation as I would prefer to be on good terms with my neighbors. "

Stradic puts his radio away and moves on with the task at hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Loscham    155

-

-

*Oliver picks up the radio*

"I have things to discuss with the man who gave me this frequency...i can talk to you another time on another frequency. The situation at hand does not involve you...at least i don't think it does."

"Anyway...i apologize if i interupted your conversation"

"He slips his radio back into his bag*

*Hits the ptt*

Not at all, mein Herr.  I was just confused as to what was happening, and whether or not your situation had any bearing as to ours as well.  Best of luck to you.  If you would like to conduct formal diplomacy, I am also open to this.

*End transmission*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*Rob returning from his journey, reaches for his radio*

You know, being taken hostage is a bitch... I decided to see what it was like to live incognito for a bit. See what it was like without The Plantation around with me. Head south... I was taken by a Russian fella', letting me go was the worst thing he could've done... Especially right next to the airfield... I was able to find a radio and transmit a message to all of my friends in the south... Not even 5 minutes later this man was put down like the dog he was.

Any-who....

Alex, I've had multiple reports from 2 other paid groups who watch over The Plantation and surrounding areas for me when we're away or sleeping... Both of them have told me Rangers were in my tents, stealing my shit... 

Now now, I've been hearing these messages of The Northern Alliance stealing... Truthfully I don't know what to believe.. However.. If I see anymore of my things missing... Well let's just say there might be a few of you missing. I'd like to keep myself in the North, and i'd hate to bring my friends up from the south... 

So... Peace? Leave my Plantation alone. 

*Throws radio in his pack, heading to his favorite pond*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alex    465

*Rob returning from his journey, reaches for his radio*

Now now, I've been hearing these messages of The Northern Alliance stealing... Truthfully I don't know what to believe.. However.. If I see anymore of my things missing... Well let's just say there might be a few of you missing. I'd like to keep myself in the North, and i'd hate to bring my friends up from the south... 

So... Peace? Leave my Plantation alone. 

*Throws radio in his pack, heading to his favorite pond*

*Alex picks up his radio*

"Your tents? You're mistaken. You don't own anything there now. You chose to storm out of the meeting because you just couldn't handle the questions. Now it's going to backfire on you. I offered you a way back into our alliance last time we spoke, but it seems to choose the path of hostility, despite your claimed 'peace'. We haven't been stealing anything from you people recently, as I said, because it no longer belongs to you."

"I wish you the best of luck down south."

*He lets go of the button*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*Laughing*

You're mistaken Alex. I'm not leaving, we're not leaving. 

This property has been in Mark's family for over 20 years.

You will accept my offer of peace, or I will make it a lot harder for you up here.

I promise.

*Calming down, he patiently waits for a response*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×