Server time: 2017-10-23, 11:52
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Corry

To my old family *private frequency*

Corry    211

*Corry sitting at the tree in Sinistok looks out to the view, thinking back to the ghost he had seen earlier. he picks up his radio and presses down on the PTT* 

Brothers and sisters, its been a while a lot has happened in the last year especially today.

*Corry takes a deep breath* 

I need you all of you now more than ever. Don, Jimmy, Shay, Thomas. anyone.

gusty is back, he is fucking alive. is this a gift from the Ma? 

*he stops and starts to get emotional, he takes a pause to compose himself * 

meet me at our old home if you can please i need you.

*turns of radio*  

Melvin    84

A soft voice, disguised, gently filters in though the frequency

"I remember a Family once whom found their home in the church of Novy. It lies dormant now, like a phoenix awaiting to be reborn in the ashes of glory. If we are talking about the same one, your brothers and sisters lie veiled beneath ignorance or hiding under a false name.

If we are not talking about the same one, find comfort in the fact that a Family never really disappear. You will find then eventually."

Corry    211

A soft voice, disguised, gently filters in though the frequency

"I remember a Family once whom found their home in the church of Novy. It lies dormant now, like a phoenix awaiting to be reborn in the ashes of glory. If we are talking about the same one, your brothers and sisters lie veiled beneath ignorance or hiding under a false name.

If we are not talking about the same one, find comfort in the fact that a Family never really disappear. You will find then eventually."

*Corry sits up chuckles to himself thinkig of a way to reply*

that family you speak of is more like an extended family to me, we have the same father same faith but very different. 

*Corry takes a pause whilst remebering how the father took him in*

do you know Thomas Jones then? if you do i need you to tell him that his left hand is looking or him.

*puts radio down*

Melvin    84

We are talking about the same Family then.

Greetings, brother. This is Chang, I follow the same one as you. I was taken into the faith by Brother Jones. We have many brothers and sisters, whom we have awakened after we have shown them the light that is Him.

Brother Jones will know of this, I assure you. I ask you not to lose faith in the Maker in these trying times.

I hope to see you around.

DeeBlack    310

* Gusty Picks up his Radio and transmits*

He's Not lying, I don't know what crazy religious crap you are speaking about, it's no gift from no Ma. Im here and alive because of one simple reason...

You Can't Kill The Devil.

*The Radio cuts off.*

Great Khan    52

Bowing beneath the altar of Novy Church, Thomas listens to the radio sparking to life beside him. A faint smile comes to Thomas' face as words of the Corry, Chang and Gusty speak over the radio. He raises himself, standing straight and begins to speak*

My child.... my children. Over the past couple years, we have become separated and lost in different journeys. In fact, I myself still embark on one now. Yet despite all this, we have not lost the connections we hold dear for one another, these connections which make us powerful.... us the authority.

I am here Corry. It has been a long journey, yet we must stop running away from our past and come back to it. We hold our faith, but the mountains have become boring now. Thus I command you to bring all able-bodied men back to South Zagoria if you haven't done so already, including Don. It is about time we begin to establish what we once had in the past: our faith, our power, our infrastructure, everything. But first, we must meet find everyone and reunite together. Now we all know that we're alive, it only seems wise that we do this. 

For the next couple nights, I will be situating myself in the Outrun camp. Lovely place it is, reminds me a little of our hold at Green Mountain. Nevetheless, uniting is our first objective, and thus the outrun camp will be the best place to do this.

Melvin    84

I second my brother. We have people sympathetic to us within their guards, within their ranks, and I see many prospective siblings who walk aimlessly without a goal in mind, without the Maker's light within even the administration. We even found sisters and brothers in some of them. No harm will come to us there, certainly. I have even brokered for peace with the heretics who speak the word of a false God.

I look forward to seeing my brothers and sisters unscathed again and I will be positioning my own bodyguard and men in the Outrun camp to hold until we can all see each other again.

Corry    211

*Back at Sinistok, Corry sits back thinking about words that Thomas said earlier through out the day, starting to get emotional he picks up his radio and reply's*

Thomas since we left the father i have become blinded and have lost my faith. but after the last 24 hours, i dont know what to believe anymore 

*Corry starts to tear up* 

Gusty, my pack, everything. there must be a reason behind it all.

Thomas i need to learn again i need to embrace that light again, Thomas will you teach me again.

*takes a long pause*

Brother please help me!

*turns off radio*

Great Khan    52

-SNIP-

*Thomas hears Corry's plea and decides to answer out of good gesture towards him*

You need not fear Corry. In fact, I too have experienced the feelings and emotions you feel right now as I became disconnected with my faith. Drastic changes and the loss of a family can easily cause a man to reject his own morals and faith. I experienced this too, but my journey of reconnection between myself and our Maker did occur once more and all was forgiven. What is good about the All'Mighty is the fact he is forgiving and always offers one a family to help lost souls reconnect with him once more. 

It is understandable that you are confused, but it is my mission to put you on the path to salvation and open your eyes into the light. I will lend you my hand and take you back into his arms, I promise you this.

*Thomas ends the transmission*

Melvin    84

Our king, Joffrey, Thomas. He must see the light once more. No more shall he turn away from the Maker's arms. We will have to coax him, cajole him and rekindle his faith in Him. That is a pressing concern as well.

Sign in to follow this