Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:37
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Reinhardt

Another Shadowplay Query!

Question

Reinhardt    17

Hey guys, just a quick one. I'm guessing this has already been posted if so please direct me to the solved thread.

As some of you may know: When using shadowplay on DayZ, I have a problem sometimes with the brightness. If I record a clip at night time, when I'm playing the brightness is very clear although when I play back the video it is near to pitch black.

Is there a way to prevent this from happening? I use a method sometimes where I tab out, tab back and then fiddle around with the resolution before putting it back to my original resolution which can work around 50-60% of the time, but then I have trouble with zeroing the range on my weapon in-game. (It doesnt show the distance in the top right corner of my screen.)

Any ideas?

8 answers to this question

Beni    862

Not sure mate, for now you should use OBS Studio mate,  just set up a hotkey in game for when you initiate/are being initiated on!

Oliv    1880

snip

I think it is more of a DayZ issue with the new engine/DX11. I had to bump up the brightness on my OBS when I stream too, but it's just easier to do there.

MapleMooses    0

Definitely use OBS Studio as Beni said. It fixed so many issues for me.

As for Shadowplay fixes:

-When you start your game and recording, hold ALT and press TAB until you're back at DayZ.

-Windowed mode will fix (make sure to "allow desktop capture" in your shadowplay settings).

-Go in game, change the resolution and apply, then change it back to the original resolution.

Hope some of this helps.

Harry    18

@OP Did anything of the things the people mentioned work for you so far?