Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:22
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
JimRP

[Open Frequency] Goodbye.

JimRP    171

*Dimitri presses the PTT button.*

*Female screams can be heard, resembling Lyca Orlow's voice as she would then say*

"I'm sorry for everything I've done, goodbye."

*A male chuckle can be heard from Dimitri's voice as he'd say.*

"You want to play? Let's play...."

*Dimitri releases the PTT button, stopping the transmission.*

Boston    772

*Dalton Low hears the message as his jaw drops in shock... He holds down the PTT*

"You do anything to hurt her, I'll have you killed just as we did with Adam Ocelot. Don't think we'll settle for this you slimy sack of shit..."

"Do yourself a favor, let her go..."

*Releases the PTT*

JimRP    171

*Dimitri presses the PTT button as he says.*

"She's a goner.*

*Dimitri lets go of the PTT button.*

-User was warned for this post-

Boston    772

*Holds down the PTT*

"Your choice, but just know that you'll be joining her in Hell soon enough..."

*Releases the PTT shakily as he glances at Todd, a concerned expression on his face*

Puddin    0

*Vincent hearing a very odd frequency decides to respond and holds down the PTT*

Jesus what did she do anyways to be held up that is? Ah Chernarus is a pretty fucked placed but torturing a women thats beyond me unless she's a goat fucker then let her have it but what's the deal *munches on baked beans* honestly not trying to be a dick here or anything but why don't you stop speaking in the shitty radio and go and save your pal bud it'd make you more of a man you know not just having a pissing contest between who gets who first

*As he smiles Vincent decides to put the radio back into his backpack and decides to take a nap in a barn with haystacks*

Valkerion    0

*A man pushes the PTT button*

"Great....A bunch of people who think they are clowns

And a bunch of people that act like fucking clowns

Quit acting big over the radio waves fucking children

We all know you're little men when face to face"

*His voice is lost*

Freak    38

*Jack runs his thumb over the PTT, and clicks it in*

"Oo, you, you are a real spooker there. I sure do hope you do nothing to that girl, I mean, well. It's none of my business now is it, but you you you see, doing something, over the, the radio. It isn't what people 'define' as scary. So, if you, yes you dear sir, want to learn a little trick here or there, you can learn a lesson about 'scary'."

*It is audible that the speaker is licking his lips*

"Boo."

*The transmission cuts*

Charlo    0

*Ollie listens into the frequency, he suddenly notices who the screams belong to and holds down the PPT* 

"You better fucking let her go, I don't think you realise who you'll have on your back if you hurt her" 

*Ollie pauses for a second thinking about what to say next* 

Regardless of how much pain and hurt this woman caused me, I'll hunt you down and fuck you up" 

*Ollie's transmission stops and resumes again in a few minutes this time he is speaking in a more clam tone* 

"Lyca I don't know if you can hear me, or I don't even know if you're al- alive, I just want to tell you still after all this hurt and suffering you caused me, I'm still here for you. I will find you and I'll save you.

*Ollie quickly flicks off the frequency and flickers through his note book looking for daltons private frequnacy* 

Hebi Kotei    345

*Tom, now in a different location picks up the radio and presses the PTT*

*A massive amount of hysterical laughter is heard*

"Thank you for the good time lads and lassie"

*Tom releases the PTT*

*Crackly radio transmission....static*

''This is ranger Sharp formerly of the I.C.U and although a clown this woman may be she is still a female and the rangers cannot condone any action of this magnitude and we see it as a hostile and despicable act.''

*radio static*

'' It seems that soon all the morals that any man stood for will be wiped from this planet so I would like to assure you that if the sounds I heard over the radio are indeed real then you soon will be wiped from this earth for the greater goo----- *radio static*---ooood''.

*radio static then silence......................*

*presses the PTT*

This sort of action is very... *clears throat * retarded. 

No man or woman should be killed just for no reason or another.

We are all humans trying to survive in this shit world. *pauses*

I may just got here but murder of any sort good or bad shouldn't be the answer.

*releases the PTT*

Wumby    0

Jack listens in and laughs a bit under his breath

"That you Ollie? How ya been? Ya know ever since that thing with Vlad."

"And uh, to the guy who has Lyca, I wouldn't let this Ollie guy any where near her. He might shoot her in the head. He has a history of doing that to his friends."

Beni    862

* Oliver was having a good time at Outrun camp with a few friends, only to be told about the commotion on the radio...  He pulls out his radio and listens to the mans message and instantly gets filled with rage... Then presses the PPT Button *

" If there is one thing I hate, it's men who hurt women... Mentally or physically... The fact that it's Lyca just makes it a shit load fuckin' worse.... You ain't no gangster now bro... You're a coward... 

* You hear people telling Oliver to calm down *

" No fuck that, this guy deserves everything that fuckin' comes to him. "

* Oliver releases the PPT *

Jack the Ripper    344

*Crackly radio transmission....static*

''This is ranger Sharp formerly of the I.C.U and although a clown this woman may be she is still a female and the rangers cannot condone any action of this magnitude and we see it as a hostile and despicable act.''

*radio static*

'' It seems that soon all the morals that any man stood for will be wiped from this planet so I would like to assure you that if the sounds I heard over the radio are indeed real then you soon will be wiped from this earth for the greater goo----- *radio static*---ooood''.

*radio static then silence......................*

*After a long night of drinking and watching the stars, Stanley decides to flick on the ol' radio to see what the people of South Zagoria are arguing over this time. He listens to one particular frequency for a while, before eventually speaking up, his thick British accent flooding the airwaves, still slurry from his booze.*

"Now.... Lemme get this straight. Are you tellin' me that if someone strung you up, cut yer cock off, cooked it up an' made you eat it.... you wouldn't seek, ANY form of retribution if the person was female?

Now.... I don't know this Lysa girl personally.... think I met her in Kabanino once briefly.... seemed like a nice enough person back then.... but from some of the stories I've heard.... she ain't exactly a saint if you get where I'm coming from. An' to me at least.... male or female, black or white, Muslim or Christian.... if you're a twat to someone else, don't automatically expect it to go unanswered. 

S' all about equality, friend. Anyway, I'm just some old fart, flappin' my gums over the radio. So I'll let you lads sort out yer business. you all 'ave a good one."

*Stanley leans back in his deck chair, putting his radio down beside him.*

-

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST -

Boston    772

*Dalton is cleaning Lyca's face with a wet rag as his radio falls from his pocket and lands in such a way to where the PTT is held down...*

"It's alright... We'll get him..."

*The sounds of water splashing are heard as Dalton picks up his radio*

Deegan    162

-snip-

*Presses The PTT*

Like your personality?

*Release The PTT*

Herr    0

*James listens intensively to the radio chatter, he hears Bridget's voice*

"Nana! Let us end the cancer in this country!"

"He waits eagerly for a reply, hoping to purge the land of it's cancer*

Faith    730

Xela chimes in on the radio, her voice soft. Bored with nothing else but to sit around as well.

"Uhm.... Monsoir.... Madam Lyca? I... Uhm... I could try and 'elp whatever Lyca 'as been through... I don't know full stories but... You were concerned for my 'ealth.... It's only good if I do same... That's if you want me to 'elp... Again.... I don't know whole story... I only just turned radio on... And 'ear whatever 'appened..."

She looks down on the camp, rubbing her chest with the loneliness of state she was in, concerned where Tyler was anymore she was on the brink on giving up except for one thing.

Boston    772

*Holds down the PTT*

"Start by purging all air from your lungs, and let yourself die... Please."

*Releases the PTT*

Herr    0

*Holds down the PTT*

"Start by purging all air from your lungs, and end your own life, please..."

*Releases the PTT*

*James laughs at the pathetic display*

"And who are you? Hiding behind radio chatter and threatening people. If you want me dead, do so yourself you spineless amoeba" 

*James ends his transmission, still chuckling at the hopeless fool who spends his day on radio chatter*

Boston    772

*Holds down the PTT*

*Releases the PTT*

"And who are you? Hiding behind radio chatter and threatening people. If you want me dead, do so yourself you spineless amoeba" 

*James ends his transmission, still chuckling at the hopeless fool who spends his day on radio chatter*

*Dalton holds down the PTT*

"Alrightyroo, my dude. Name's Dalton Low, and you can find me at Kabanino/Stary Sobor/Vybor/Airfield/Grishino, really anywhere around that 'dangerous' area..."

"You can come find me, since you want to clear out the cancer. I'm not wasting my time on a load that should've been swallowed such as yourself..."

*Releases the PTT*

Herr    0

*Holds down the PTT*

*Releases the PTT*

*Dalton holds down the PTT*

"Alrightyroo, my dude. Name's Dalton Low, and you can find me at Kabanino/Stary Sobor/Vybor/Airfield/Grishino, really anywhere around that 'dangerous' area..."

"You can come find me, since you want to clear out the cancer. I'm not wasting my time on a load that should've been swallowed such as yourself..."

*Releases the PTT*

*James is intrigued, he holds down transmission*

Okay friend, I will be there soon, will you pay for dinner first?

*He releases the transmission, still smiling*

*Giovanni is cleaning Jacquarious' face with a wet rag as his radio falls from his pocket and lands in such a way to where the PTT is held down...*

These boys just need to calm down sit together and watch some Pawn Stars amirite

*The sounds of water splashing are heard as Giovanni picks up his radio*

Sign in to follow this