Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-18, 12:50

Sign in to follow this  
Dragan

Open Frequency [123.1 Hz]

Recommended Posts

Dragan    11

*He sat down at a tree looking to stars above then he starts to transmit*

This is Dragan. Im offering help to anyone who needs it, im an skilled medical officer and excellent sharpshooter.

If you do need help contact on this frequency, so we can arrange something.

*The voice stops and staric continues*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

* Tara smiles as she sees a family member doing a good deed, she holds down the transmission button *

Good to see you doing a good thing, Dragan.

* She giggles as the static overtakes the frequency *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kiwienne    55

*Liv is sat inside an abandoned house, tuning into random frequencies when she hears Dragan's transmission.*

Offering help? You don't want anything in return? I don't have a lot to trade, but I'm looking for training in both of these fields.

*She leaves the radio on the table to go and peak out the window.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dragan    11

*Dragan takes a quick rest, he hears the voice of woman on the radio and starts to transmit*

hello Liv, do you know where outrun camp is, if you do ill meet you there

*Dragan stops talking and static is heard*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*Dragan takes a quick rest, he hears the voice of woman on the radio and starts to transmit*

hello Liv, do you know where outrun camp is, if you do ill meet you there

*Dragan stops talking and static is heard*

*Mack hears the conversation and the Refuge is brought up. Flustered by how one of Kibuka's own might be entering the camp after what happened the past few days, Mack responds with a word of caution."

"No. No. People are only going to get hurt if one of Kibuka's goes to the Refuge.

Please, do this somewhere else. Liv, do this somewhere else.

Thank you."

*He ends the transmission and goes back to applying ointment to the scar on his left hand.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dragan    11

Dragan hears the transmission and Responds*

What do you mean sir? I have no idea what you are talking about im just trying to help people

*Static is heard*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*Ryan is woken up to distant gunfire, he takes his M4 from his side and checks it is loaded before standing up from the tree he was sleeping against. He turns on his radio and listens to the open frequencies*

Yeah I would advise not meeting in the refuge, people have been on edge lately due to Kibuka's random outbursts and attacks on our people

Meet somewhere else... Everyone will be safer then

*he releases the PTT button and sighs before continuing his search*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dragan    11

*Dragan puts gun on his back and take his radio of his belt*

what are these kibuka's your talking about

*dragan put his radio back on his belt*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*Ryan hears the man talking and sighs, taking out his radio again*

Kibuka is a long fucking story which I really ain't in the mood for talking about on a radio. I know you are trying to help people but...

*he pauses*

Fuck it... Liv, you know the past our people have had so for Christ sake don't meet in the refuge. I don't have time to run back to camp and stop people from shooting each other again

*he releases the PTT button and shoves the radio back in his vest pocket*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*Billie overhears the voices talking about her group when skipping through the frequencies. She sighs and pushes the PTT*

I wouldn't let Liv go there anyways, too dangerous for her.

*She releases the PTT and keeps sorting her backpack*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kiwienne    55

*Liv takes a seat again by the table, she rolls the radio around between her hands for a while, not knowing immediately what to say. She smiles towards the radio as Billie's voice shrines through.*

They are right, we cannot meet at the Refuge. Look... Dragan, was it? I'm caught up in some stuff, but that's not relevant right now. All you need to know is that I will use this training to help people, I am one of the good ones... Most people would vouch for that, but a few think otherwise.

Do you still want to help me?

*Liv presses the radio against her forehead and closes her eyes, waiting for a response.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dragan    11

*Dragan wakes up, he hears a voice on his radio*

Well then, we shall meet at the hospital in Severograd if that alright.

how can i recognize you?

*Dragan light a cigarette and the radio went silent*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kiwienne    55

*Liv kneels down to unhook her radio, she speaks into it in a quick voice, short of breath.*

Right now is not a good time. I will contact you later, don't wait up for me.

*She quickly looks around, then sprints off.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×