Server time: 2017-08-23, 00:51

Sign in to follow this  
Thumbtastic

Charity Stream

Thumbtastic    18

[align=left]

500x193http://static1.squarespace.com/static/52e7e74ce4b0a8450b353f81/t/5448dc1ae4b0ad2be643d178/1414061083478/[/img]

Hello everyone,

I been unfortunate to have multiple family members pass away from cancer, one which was very recent, I've now decided to involve myself in helping some way. Although, this is nothing huge, it's definitely something I can be proud of. I've always wanted to stream! However, I never knew how to start. With that being said I would love to stream for a good cause, This Sunday I thought would be the start but I still have some tweaking to do . I will be playing DayZRP and possibly other games such as Overwatch and for sure No Mans Sky. All donations will go to charity (Which will either be a big charity like Cancer Research or one more close to my heart St Richards Hospice). Although, I have two questions...

How many of you would actually watch this stream?

How many of you would donate?

(I am not forcing anyone to watch or donate its just so I can get a estimated figure or whether it is worth it) Thankyou 

Twitch

Phoenix    1058

I think you're doing a great thing and you should by all means go ahead with it :)

Thumbtastic    18

I think you're doing a great thing and you should by all means go ahead with it :)

Thank You I really appreciate that Its just I undrstand Im doing it for a good reason but you see where my worry is if people are going to turn up or not haha just the lack of confidence I guess :)

Please spam this thread a LOT before the stream so I don't miss it. Really want to support.

I gave it a follow and will be sure to watch it !

Brad    155

I did a 24 hour stream for Juvenille Diabetes once and it went great, a great way to generate attention to a cause so absolutely do it up!

Thumbtastic    18

I really appriciate the support everyone I will try and get it running by tomorrow, probably No Man Sky is out of the question from what Ive heard I will not run it ffs haha :)

Also Any game recommendations would be appreciated :)

Go for it mate, I will definitely make the effort to show up and watch

Followed and I will prob watch if I'm not doing anything, I would donate if I could afford to, but I can't sadly.

Thumbtastic    18

Hey Kris I appreciate non the less its not just about donations man its about the support and awareness so maybe see you tomorrow Dude, WHich leads me to my next point if the server is as laggy tomorrow as it was tonight then there maybe a chance that I will not be streaming RP but Ill post a reply with progress and times etc because I still have some setting up to do <3