Server time: 2017-08-21, 19:48

Sign in to follow this  
Nillietwelson

The Last cowboy

Howdy,

My name is Nillie T. Welson. I am the last Cowboy. Let me explain: I come from Texas, the land of What-a-burger and freedom. I was a soldier along with my wife in the Texas freedom fighters brigade. We existed for the sole purpose of protecting our beautiful homeland in case of attacks from foreign threats whether that be outside elements or even the U.S. if the situation arose. I loved my beautiful land of Bluebonnets and Bluebell, I thought I would never leave. I wasn’t going to leave, at least until that day. It was June 9th, 2015, I remember it all very vividly. The rain was pouring that evening, heavy drops. The kinda rain that’s so heavy it leaves you blind while walking in it. My daughter, Coralynn, loved playing in the rain. She was always so adorable splashing around in those puddles. We normally didn’t mind her playing outside without us, same with most Texans in that neck of the woods. Nothing ever happened, At least that’s what we told ourselves. Then, like a bolt of lightning, I heard the scream. I will never forget that sound, I imagine that’s the sound a thousand dreams dying all at once make. I ran outside as quickly as I could but it wasn’t fast enough, I was never fast enough. There she was, lifeless, like an angel that had been taken to soon. And there he was standing over her with that smile. The kind of smile that can steal a man’s soul. My soul was stolen that day. I don’t remember reaching for my gun, nor do I remember emptying the clip into him. I do remember coming to with his body lying on top of hers. I kicked him aside and gingerly picked her up to carry her inside. My tears fell upon her face as I carried her in and placed her on her bed one last time. I was never convicted of any crime, the judge called it a crime of passion or some nonsense like that. I will never know why he did it or even really how and that is my curse to carry. I tried living there for a while, while reality slowly set in. A few months passed and I realized I couldn’t do it anymore. My wife and I had read a recent article describing the atrocities that where currently taking place in the far off land of Chernarus, but I don’t think the idea really took shape until after the tragic events of the 9th. I knew that all viable military solutions had failed there and that they may need qualified soldiers to help eradicate the infected and begin the rebuild process. So it was decided, we both packed our bags and set out for new adventures. We gave up everything after her death. We left searching for death to take us, what we found, unnerving as it is, a home….

Until next time,

Nillie

Mercy    501

Wait... The... Last.... Cowboy?....

I thought Cowboy was the last Cowboy.

Guess there is more than just one Cowboy...

Wait... The... Last.... Cowboy?....

I thought Cowboy was the last Cowboy.

Guess there is more than just one Cowboy...

Houston we have a problem? No worries, always remember i was a soldier so i have a code of ethics for the most part. :)

Marcunt    218

Ullysses is going to find you.

I welcome the day with open arms!

Well good luck to you then!

I'm always up for a good challenge! Rolls in the hay are fun.