Server time: 2017-10-23, 19:06
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Lawrence

Hello

Lawrence    1

Hi everyone, my name is Lawrence, and I am actually from Texas, but have been looking for a good RP server. I just got white listed here and am excited to be able to play on DayZRP. I was starting out RPing on BrainDeadRP and then shifted to //INF// Friendly or Not// RP// , and then DystopiaRP and finally to DayZRP. I've always been into the RP on DayZ and fully enjoy any manner of RP on here. A friend of mine let me know about DayZRP and how amazing and really good they take care of RP here and the player base so I was extremely interested and decided to join and try and get whitelisted. My character's name is Lawrence as well lol. Kind of happened with the name out of confusion at first so I used both my Username here and my Character name the same to make it easier. I got sick and tired of the other RP servers I saw because their was constant fail RP and KOS to happen and that's why my friend suggested this. I absolutely enjoy RP though regardless, looking to have fun on here and meet people In character and have fun :).

My character Lawrence's story is as goes:

Lawrence,born in Texas in the United States, whom had a penchant for hunting around the United States and when possible other countries had heard about the amount of deer, cows, even rabbits he could find in the wilderness of Chernarus. He had heard from his buddy, Zachary, whom was an avid hunter like himself. Lawrence and Zachary had made a plan to fly to Chernarus and purchase a lodging they could find near the coastal regions. They had heard it was cheaper near the coastal regions of Chernarus and would be easier and closer to the airport. They had purchased a flight that would fly them to Balota Airstip. The trip costed them a large portion of their money but it was worth it they were on there way to Chernarus. They landed at Balota Airstrip, and got off the plane, as they got off the plane they went to their lodgings they had rented for the next few weeks. Little did Lawrence and Zachary know they would be staying for a lot longer than a few weeks. Lawrence and Zachary before the outbreak had ended up hunting so much deer, but they were also very big eaters, they had eaten all their supply of deer meat within the first week and a half of their trip. It was Lawrence's turn to head to the north and get more deer meat, and if possible cow meat. Lawrence grabbed his Winchester Model 70 from the gun cabinet they had in the lodge and grabbed about twenty rounds of .308 Winchester for it. He told Zachary to stay there and be there for when he got back. Lawrence then set out for the hunt, during the hunt Lawrence would see medical supplies being dropped by the UN and would see military off-roads, and helicopters crashing. He then delved deeper into the wilderness to escape the turmoil and would try to make his way back to Zachary, and the lodge. It took Lawrence thirty days to get back from his trip and in that time, a lot had changed. He had gotten back to the lodge to find bullet holes, and blood everywhere. His eyes grew wide, and his body shook some, but he kept quiet and kept his rifle at the ready. As he approached the lodge the door was left open, he entered the doorway and felt a sharp pain behind his head as his vision went blurry. Then everything went black, he would wake up in a shirt, and jeans with no idea where we was at, he knew though he would find Zachary, if Zachary was still alive that was, and find those responsible for it all. Thus Lawrence's journey began through the Chernarus country side, and cities looking for his buddy Zachary.

That's all I can think of so far to introduce myself lol kind of new to a community that is like this but am looking forward to it.Read all the Lore, Rules and Newcomers Guide too :)

Harry    18

Welcome, i think i had a nice conversation with you on TS. Anyway have fun ingame and if you have any other questions then you know where to find us :)

Lawrence    1

Welcome, i think i had a nice conversation with you on TS. Anyway have fun ingame and if you have any other questions then you know where to find us :)

I think we did now that you mention it haha, well I'm looking forward to it, and hopefully I won't have any questions but I'll remember to ask y'all if I do, thank you :)

Lawrence    1

yo Laurence, nice story man! welcome

Thank you, looking forward to having fun on the server, and enjoying the good RP ^^

Lawrence    1

Hi everyone and thank you, was playing on the server so now I'm just getting back lol, enjoying the rp and having fun, it's nice to meet you all and can't wait for more on the server :)

SpaceCowboy    230

Hey Lawrence! Happy to have had had the long conversation and I do hope to run into your character sometime. Good luck!

Lawrence    1

Hey Lawrence! Happy to have had had the long conversation and I do hope to run into your character sometime. Good luck!

Thank you hoping to run into your character as well, thank you for all the help with the questions :)