Server time: 2017-08-23, 23:17

Sign in to follow this  
Method

Looking for a doctor to preform a possibility dangerous procedure

Method    56

A raspy voice speaks into the radio in the background the sound of a forest can be heard

Hello out there is their anyone out there who would be willing and are able to preform a medical procedure the detail will be let out after someone responds. you will meet the patient a close person to me recommended a doctor named Pisces or something to that effect i await a response 

Danny sets the radio down and pulls free his binoculars and looks at kab and the people walking around it

Mercy    505

Hope overhears the radio halfway biting into her apple, she contemplates spitting it our or quickly chewing it. She removes the apple chunk from her mouth holding it and replying to the man.

"This is Doctor Pisces. How may I help...?"

She awaits a response, putting the piece of apple back in her mouth and chewing to her hearts content.

Method    56

Danny raises an eyebrow then speaks into the radio

Doctor pisces so you do exist dillian kept yammering on about how he owed you his life after saving him or some nonsense after all what kind of doctor would save his worthless life but thats a diffrent matter the fact is me and mr dillian need to know if you would be willing to provide your medical services that is of course if you know what to do about our situation i think dillian said you have a clinic or some thing to that effect and i think we can arrange a payment for your services if need be

Danny lowers the radio and checks his bag loaded to bear with medical supplies, after looking he closes it and eagerly waits for a response no Doubtfully dillian does to 

Mercy    505

She waits for him to finish.

"Well I may not have the correct skills on the certain type of surgery... We do our services for free but donations are kindly accepted... I... How will I know the situation of Dillian?"

She waits for a response.

Method    56

Puzzled danny paces back and forth thinks for a response and thinks about putting dillian on but quickly decides against it after which he speaks

Well  doctor Pisces  i can schedule a meet and greet on our part your terms obvously dillian i know wouldnt mind it one bit seeing a friendly face 

Apon hearing this dillian senses a ray of hope in the dark world he had been trapped in 

Danny hoped this doctor could be the answer he needed both eagerly awaited the doctor

Mercy    505

She holds down her PTT.

"Where at?"

She sighs, rubbing her face roughly.

Method    56

Danny waits a few moments and after deliberation he decides where they will meet

Remember were you met up with Dillian last not were you left him but where you and your crew met up with him... im trying to be as blunt as i can be Dillian told me that you had enemies i don't know who might be listening though the action would be very very entertaining but this is important i don't have time to deal with any distractions 

the duo waits for the doctors response

Boston    650

*Dalton Low holds down the PTT*

"Doctor Piss-Keez? Or more like Doctor Low Hope? Also known as my wife? Yeah, she can help you, man. She fixed a lonely heart, albeit with a gun to her head."

*Dalton laughs sarcastically*

"Good luck, my dude. Get well soon."

*Dalton releases the PTT*

Method    56

Danny and dillian sit continuing to listen for the doctor's confirmation that she understood what danny had ment to be the meeting site

*Sibatian would hold down the transmit button*

Can I come? Haven't seen the cunt of a doctor in a while.

*He releases the transmit button and then continues to eat the dinner that Dejan made for the group*

Lyca    682

-snip-

*chuckles to Dalton*

Doctor Low Hope was my idea ... I love that name. *giggles*

Jenny listen to the radio and sigh heavy.

" How about informing the doctor in detail what type of medical attention he needs? Don't waste anyone's time running to your rescue if the man can't be saved anyway. "

" We are doctors, not magicians..."

She sounds annoyed as she doesn't even think about offering any help.

Mercy    505

Hope sighs, her face dry from the tears. She had calmed down.

"I agree with the women, what kind of situation is it? I remember vaguely where I left him when he was injured but he wanted to tag along but other than that... I don't know if I'm going to be able to help or if my other doctors would be able to either... Unless we got some sort of idea what is wrong with him. Though I don't know if... nevermind mind... What's wrong with Dillian?"

She stares at what used to be Pascal's tent. A shuddering breath of upset.

*Chris Presses the PTT*

You clowns really need to wise up and stop talkin' out your arses before some people from the past come back to silence you themselves.

*He releases the PTT*

Method    56

danny speaks his voice is obvously more wild then calm 

Dillians problem is he is still here i want him away from me and sadly i cant cant do this alone

Danny slumps against the tree His hands shaking

Lyca    682

*Chris Presses the PTT*

You clowns really need to wise up and stop talkin' out your arses before some people from the past come back to silence you themselves.

*He releases the PTT*

*still smiling to Dalton as she speaks again into the radio*

Maybe I miss you guys ... *chuckles*

*static*

*Chris Presses the PTT*

*He releases the PTT*

*Sibatian hears the man's empty threats and responds*

Careful there, you might cut yourself.

*He releases the PTT*

Tsezar presses his thumb on the transmit button.

Me also, Hope, I need a doctor. Where should I head to find you? The barns are empty.

He shrugs, and waits for a reply.

Mercy    505

danny speaks his voice is obvously more wild then calm 

Dillians problem is he is still here i want him away from me and sadly i cant cant do this alone

Danny slumps against the tree His hands shaking

Tsezar presses his thumb on the transmit button.

Me also, Hope, I need a doctor. Where should I head to find you? The barns are empty.

He shrugs, and waits for a reply.

Hope overlooks from a hillside scanning the area by herself before replying.

"So you're saying he is attached to you mentally....? You haven't gave me much to work on... As for Tsezar, I can meet you at the Camp but what exactly is your condition since I've been hearing word I shouldn't trust you now-a-days."

She awaits a response.

Tsezar presses his thumb on the transmit button again.

I'm greatly offended, but what camp? The old camp or the new camp? I don't know the new camp, where is the new camp while we're on the subject? I can come to you. Otherwise it would take me awhile to get to the old one, maybe thirty minutes.

Mercy    505

Tsezar presses his thumb on the transmit button again.

I'm greatly offended, but what camp? The old camp or the new camp? I don't know the new camp, where is the new camp while we're on the subject? I can come to you. Otherwise it would take me awhile to get to the old one, maybe thirty minutes.

She replies, quickly and sternly.

"The old camp. I'd rather not discuss anything on a open frequency and funnily enough we don't have camps anymore. As per usual they don't last long, are compromised by people we don't want or receive death threats."

She lets go of the PTT.

Method    56

Danny's raspy voice is more frantic and chaotic nothing like the voice in the previous trasmitions At time he seems to be talking to himself

You want to know whats wrong with Dillian Doctor its me 

(he sighs and speaks again with his voice a great deal louder than before) 

He is a waste he is a good guy he cant make the decisions i can Hell im the reason he is missing his finger and his friend is missing a finger i cut them both off With no hesitation because Dillian's life was at stake....... you were going to be killed for being disobedient so stop acting like this is all my fault. Dillian you tried to cut me out but you purely gave me more control over your life ........(his voice sounds more manic) i want him out of our head he tried to kill me first im my own person i have feelings , personality would you rather he kill me and be a killer or save me from my own worst nightmare ....... I want to cut him out i cant take his voice anymore his logic his reason my logic saves us and his dooms us.......

Danny slumps against a tree Alone like he always has been feeling more in dispare than he ever has even though dillians voice still talked to him about how he is the one who deserved to be and Danny didn't which further spiraled him into a darker place

Mercy    505

Hope sighs, unknowing on what else to do.

"Listen Dilli- I will try to find a therapist for you... I'm unable to... treat psychological and mental issues only physical... I hope you can understand..."

She the trys to tune into some frequencies she knows but her radio messes up on her, she grunts in frustration.

Method    56

Danny's frustration grows as he paces and speaks

LOOK doc i get it... if dillian was speaking i think he would have sent his thanks for trying and sorry to say its me talking maybe you dont know how to help or maybe you dont want to help me because i want what ever is left of dillian dead regardless it looks like im going to have to do this myself

Danny lets go of the button and starts his journey in look for a car battery to hopefully cure himself