Server time: 2017-08-23, 19:42

Sign in to follow this  

The Plantation Contact [99.5Hz] [Open Frequency]

Falke88    3

Yuri tried out some frequencies while sitting on a roof overwatching the main road of Berezino as he catched some pretty formal sounding voice. As the man called Slunt or something was finished he tried to get in contact.

"Hello Mr. Slunt, my name is Yuri. I'm not for long here in this country but it sounds to me that you might could help me out. But people won't do anything for free. What's the price for you kind favors you spread to all of us?"

Yuri was unsure if he went unpolite anyhow to such a polite person. But he won't accuse himself for bad behaviour yet.

[Yuri is watching this channel at the moment]

Herico    33

*A voice comes over the radio*

Slynt.

I haven't been able to find you at your usual abode. This worries me, as I do not like groups magically disappearing into thin air, especially not *allies*.

Hopefully we shall meet again soon

*static*

Aeryes    124

*A voice comes onto the frequency*

"Hello my name is Lester.... I need help.... Ive been by myself for too long..."

*Voice goes*

*Grabs his radio*

Mr.Yuri, my only price right now is that you pronounce my name right. Call me Rob Sly, or Rob.

I am eager to know what you need help with...

*He addresses the ally*

You will find me at The Plantation, I promise. We've just been... A little busy you could say.

*Sits back on his chair*

Lester, if you can still hear me. We can set up a location to meet. I offer Solace, a place of comfort. I do look forward to your response. 

*Radio fades to silence*

Falke88    3

Yuri woke up due the man is back in the channel...

"Okay, sorry for my mistake...Sir? Well actually I need to gather information about a lost friend of mine listening to the name Alexander Cook. But the most important thing for me is to get with a group of people who know a lot about what happened here. Unless you don't know nothing about Alex this group thing is way more important for me."

He leaned back onto his backpack and watched the stars moving slowly. While waiting for a response Yuri fell asleep again.

[Yuri is watching this channel at the moment]

Brady    290

*Brady Barns takes his radio into his hand and begins to push onto the PTT button*

Hello, my name is Brady Barns. Im transmitting to see if I can contact one of the members of The Plantation, Donny Lorenzo. We have met many times and you seem like a very nice man. I hope to speak to you in private as soon as possible.

*Brady Barns takes his finger off the PTT button, and goes back to feeding his Pet Teddy a fresh finger*

Herico    33

*A voice comes over the radio*

Thank you for the reply Rob. I had a fear that groups out your way were starting to disappear, but after a small foray into that territory yesterday, I can say that fear has dissipated.

I hope to visit your establishment later next week.

See you then.

*Static*

Alex    453

-message-

*He holds down the button*

Oh, they're still in the north. Had a chat recently. You lot did seem to go missing for a bit there, huh Rob? Anyways, speak soon. 

*He lets go*

"ahhh helo, I recognize the voice, but umm ive heard everything you said at the outrun camp, should be best to check your surroundings next time. But if you were wondering where us brotherhood went, I heard you were calling in the masquerade so we got out of there as fast as possible considering we only had four men."

*Grabs Radio* 

Of course you ran, I expected nothing less.

As for my surroundings, I'm not worried about you sneaking up on us. 

I hope you'll be listening to the radio soon.

*Puts it down*

*Forgetting to add one thing, he picks his radio back up*

Oh and Mr. Brotherhood fella... If I ever, ever hear of the brotherhood telling people i'm racist, and all I do is take black people to my plantation and slave them.... 

You don't want to know what happens. 

Spreading lies about what we do and who we are is disgusting. I will not stand by and watch this fungus grow again. 

I take people for being racist. Fuck you.

*Slams radio down*

Grumpy-B    3

*Chuckles after hearing the message, grabs radio*

Addressing those bold accusations made, id be more scared of what you plantation can do if you werent so quick to call for your Clown friends to help you take care of a few brotherhood. To me that's a sign of fear and weakness.

*Joel Chuckles*

We don't spread lies"Mr. Plantation fella...." We bring to light hypocrisy. and I dont appreciate the profanity toward my brother. We'll see you around.

*Smiles and turns radio off*