Server time: 2017-10-24, 11:33
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Ladybug

Hello, Chernarus. [Open Freq.]

Ladybug    93

*A deep voice comes in over the radio frequency. The voice is american and has a cold edge to it.*

"Hello, Chernarus. None of you have heard my voice before, or heard of me for that matter.  I plan to change that with this lil' broadcast."

*Whimpering cuts in at this point in the broadcast.*

"Oh, now, now. Before I get to my introductions, I'll introduce this lil' bean right here. This man's name is Johnny Rauchen, he's the doctor for a lil' gang called Outrun. Now, Outrun- heh- Outrun decided it was a good idea to try and capture one of my dear boy's. So I captured one of their's, 'cept I actually managed to get him. Now, this a message to all of Chernarus, but mainly Outrun and anyone else that fucks with us. So, my name is Darrius Carmichael, and today, we're going to study how to cut up a fuck-face."

*The voice lets out a chuckle as the whimpering begins again, this time more frantic.*

"You see, Chernarus, I REALLY. DON'T. APPRECIATE. PEOPLE. FUCKING. WITH. MY. PEOPLE!"

*With each yelled word, there is the sound of an impact of something being slammed into something else. The second voice, Johnny, cries out in pain with each impact. The owner of the voice laughs to himself as Johnny whinces* 

"Oh. Oh! Mr. Johnny's got somethin' to say! Don't worry Mr. J. I'll take the gag out."

"FUCK! YO-"

"Johnny yells out in pain as a sickening crack is heard over the radio."

"Now, play nice, Johnny. You've got another hand to break. So! As I am a kind and generous man, I will give you people of Chernarus a few tipperoo's so that you don't end up on my hit list. Step 1, Do not anger the Demons. Step 2, Do NOT FUCK... with my people. And step 3, do not get in my way. Ever. Wait... yeah, step 4, stay out of my territory.  Now, on to the real lesson today."

*The clinking of metal is heard as Johnny's breathing increases in a hectic manner."

"No... No, no, no..."

"Don't worry, Johnny. I'm only taking your eye out with some pliers! Now, hold... still..."

*Johnny's frantic breathing turn into howls of pain as the Voice begins to laugh maniacally."

"There we go! One fuckin' eye. So, Chernarus. I think I've made myself clear. Play nice, and you will never have to see my face. Boys, brand this fuck and be done with him. We're done here. Goodbye, Chernarus."

*More howls accompanied by the sizzling of burning flesh fill the radio waves as the transmission abruptly ends.*

//All Permascars in this thread have the permission of the owner of the character//

Frosty    0

::Nick Listens to the transmission, and listens to the man talk while hurting someone. He cringes to the screams of pain and his eye twitches from anger::

*He would distort his voice with his bandanna*

Sounds like you have some problems with Outrun... Well I'm gonna let you sort these things out and jump of this Freq... 

::Takes his finger off the PTT::

Crazy fuckers these days man... Hopefully someone finds this crazy guy and puts him down...

::He turns off his radio, and sets it back into his pocket:: 

ThatRyanGuy    0

*Ryan sits up against a tree and starts going through the open frequencies, he listens to the message and responds in a calm voice*

Hello Mr Carmichael, my name is Ryan... If you don't know who I am, I am the leader of Outrun

I do not know who you are, what group you are with or what you are talking about when you say that Outrun attacked one of your people.

*he pauses*

You have your message... its pretty fucking clear, don't fuck with you. So... Johnny, I want him alive. What are your demands for him?

*Ryan releases the PTT button and waits for a response*

Ladybug    93

*The transmission opens again. The Voice comes over again, simply laughing maniacally before the transmission goes silent once more.*

Marcunt    240

*After flipping a table, throwing two chairs around and breaking a bottle of whiskey with his surgically attached hammer, Dustin picks his radio up. He presses the PTT and stutters his first few words.*

"A-A'ight... You bastards are all the same. THE SAME. I used to know a prick like this, a prick completely off his rocker, a damn crackhead."

*He pauses for a few seconds, trying to control his anger.*

"You kno- you know I've been thinkin'. The crackhead, Anton, wanted me the other day. Johnny also disappeared not too long before that. So... I have, I have been thinkin' that you know this prick. "You should keep an ear on the transmissions tonight." *He raises his voice suddenly.* "REALLY CLEVER ANTON. You fuckin' know this german fuck and-"

*A man enters the room. Dustin quickly and agressively points his hammer toward the man like he is holding a pistol. The man slowly leaves the room again and closes the door. Dusty proceeds to kick the remaining chair away. His voice was considerably louder.* "AND GAVE HIM JOHNNY!" 

"I am going to talk to Anton. I WILL TALK TO ANTON. WE WILL TALK. Alone... And Johnny, Johnny will be given back..."

*Dustin releases the PTT and sits down on the floor, breathing heavily.*

Grimnir    664

*Anton pushes down the PTT button.*

Oh now you wanna talk, look at that....

*Anton realeases the PTT and waits for an answer.*

Marcunt    240

*Dustin is still sitting on the floor, breathing heavily. He lets out a deep sigh, then pushes the PTT down. His tone is low, quiet.*

Yes. I do.

*He lets go of the PTT.*

Willis    9

*The commotion on his radio rouses Ryan from his nap, he presses his PTT*

Artsy?

Grimnir    664

*Anton psuhes down the PTT button, you hear him talking in a cold and calculating way.*

I've sent a messenger your way Dusty, let me know if he makes it....would be a shame if not, after all the effort.

About meeting you? Maybe.

Tell me why should I trust a single word from your mouth?

*Anton releases the PTT looking in the distance where the  "messenger" left.* 

Marcunt    240

*Dustin picks his radio up, sits down in one of the tents of Camp Outrun. He presses the PTT button and speaks in a low tone to not be heard by the others.*

I got your little gift... And why, why should I be trusted? Look who's fuckin' talking, Anton. I'm the one with a conscience here, you lil' prick. I have morals and I always... Always keep my word. If that's not enough, then maybe this is? You have the only brother I have left, captured, beaten, cut and who knows what else.

*He struggles with not raising his voice.*

It's a well known fact that if I try anythin', both of us will die. Hell, that might happen anyway for all I care, but at least I tried! I just want my ol' brother back, Anton. I want him back in camp.

*He lets go of the PTT button.*

Joffrey    894

* Joffrey listens and nods before responding*

Ahhh... This is none of my business... But ahhmm.. I want to make it my business. How does one..ahh get involved?

And who's boys am I not supposed to touch yes? You only gave 1/2 the introduction.

Grimnir    664

*Anton chuckles as he listens to the suffering Dusty. While he is listening he throws his hammer in the air repeatedly and catches it again, while a box of nails is laying by his side. when Dusty calls John his last brother he let's the hammer fall on the box of nails in disgust. As soon as Dusty finishes he pushes the PTT button down*

Well... if you want to meet me you'll have to come alone, I on the other hand won't come alone.

You are right, we captured Johnny, we beat him, we cut him and yes, we did "who knows what else".

The funny thing is it's your fault and your fault alone.

You were so focused on "saving" Johnny that you ended up hurting him worse and worse I could have safed him, but now this chance is gone.

Well... in the end he couldn't outrun the Boss.

After your little camp thought it was smart to fuck around with my buissness and my brother Johnny, Carmichael had the idea to teach you a lesson and step out of the dark.

So it's not only me who is your problem now, the Boss is your problem now and he isn't here to fuck around.

*Anton releases the PTT button*

Hellspawnceri    533

*A dull English accent comes through the frequency.*

" Our little group of friends knows not to fuck with Carmichael. Shit even some of the demons in the North don't go near him. He cares for no one and doesn't think twice about torturing someone until they plead for their death. Johnny is lucky the boss didn't just keep him alive for his own amusement, it seems he wants to send a message to all of you. It a shame it's come to this. I was happy to have him lurk in the shadows like most of us, but he's the one who calls the shots. "

*The man lets out a low humming sound just before the transmission goes silent.*

Rory    1600

*A dull English accent comes through the frequency.*

" Our little group of friends knows not to fuck with Carmichael. Shit even some of the demons in the North don't go near him. He cares for no one and doesn't think twice about torturing someone until they plead for their death. Johnny is lucky the boss didn't just keep him alive for his own amusement, it seems he wants to send a message to all of you. It a shame it's come to this. I was happy to have him lurk in the shadows like most of us, but he's the one who calls the shots. "

*The man lets out a low humming sound just before the transmission goes silent.*

*Banks hears the transmission and decides to respond as he is resting*

We never even had any beef with y'all I don't know why all of a sudden you wanna kill every single Outrun member. We never fucked with y'all.

*He coughs violently* God. We have our own damn problems, we don't need more. I'm gettin tired of people poppin up out of nowhere that don't even know us and think it's a good idea to cause us even more shit *he coughs again* Is there any way to sort this shitshow out?

*He releases the button*

Grimnir    664

*Anton pushes down the PTT button after hearing Banks message.*

Who are you even pal? Never heard your voice before...

Yes, there is a way to sort this out, but you will not be invoved in this way.

Also no one wants to kill you all.

*Anton releases the PTT button laughing about Banks.*

Bauglir2011    159

*Kirill listens to the conversation adn decides to answer.*

A dark raspy voice can be heard. It laughs before it speaks. Looks like somebody managed to finish my job on Johny. Even the boss himself. A chuckle follows. Too bad I wasn't present...

*He releases the PTT and smirks.*

Sign in to follow this