Server time: 2017-10-22, 23:09
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Wumby

Jenny [Open]

Wumby    0

Jack sits alone in his once thriving town. He clutches the handle of his revolver in one hand, his radio in the other. He is sitting on the floor of his home, staring at the broken glass and dried liquid on the ground. 

"Jenny..Jenny this is Jack. Listen we gotta talk. You dont have worry about anything. I have no one. They're all gone. We can meet wherever you want. Maybe the tree like before. whatever."

He puts down the radio for a second to light a cigar, he keeps it in his mouth as he speaks once again, distorting his voice a bit

"Just get back to me alright Jenny?"

*Walking through the woods Xander hears the radio on his vest suddenly buzz to life. Curious he listens to the man asking for, "Jenny." He presses the transmit button*

*You hear a long sigh over the airwaves before static resumes*

*Xander decides to listen more before responding. He turns up the volume and changes course through the woods thinking he knows who the original voice belongs to*

Sofie    0

While spending so much time on her own, Jenny had one way to cure her lonlyness. She had been listening quietly to people's conversations on the radio all day. But now she wished that she had hadn't. Jack's voice brought memories back to her. Memories that she wanted to get out of her mind.

" You... You dare... "

She bites her teeth together to stop herself from yelling. She knew Jack well enough to understand that he did whatever he wanted.

" What makes you think I would like to speak to you again?... Last time you told me I had nothing to worry about you sent your people looking for me. An experience I would prefer that don't repeat itself.

I am glad I was able to get out of your sight, and I do not wish to be in it again. "

Her voice is raised and she sounds angry and disappointed.

Wumby    0

Confused, also a bit angry 

"What the hell are you talking about? Go sit on your thumb."

"Jenny, believe me, you know Im not one to ask for help, especially from...you. Just a five minute talk. I've been hiding.. I've been alone for weeks. People want to kill me. Just hear me out"

Lyca    783

*giggle as she hears the voice*

You are not wrong about that.

Sofie    0

Jenny narrow her eyes and listen to Jack trying to talk her over, not planning to answer before she hears a female voice confirming his words. She hesitates before she speaks with a more calm tone of her voice.

" There's only one way I know that I can help you, Jack. And if you are hurt or ill you can contact someone else."

She stops transmitting her voice for a minute. Thinking carefully over the situation before she mumbles into the radio.

" I'm not going alone. "

Wumby    0

Jack smiles a bit hearing her agree to meet 

"Bring whoever you like Jenny. Just not to many people, ya know? Ya never know who your standing right next too."

"The estate home in Stary, where we first met, remember?"

*Xander squeezes the radio on his vest with his free hand and speaks loudly so it transmits clearly*

" I'll go with you, Jenny.  You do remember me, don't you?"

*Xander releases the radio and raises the binoculars back to his eyes and continues surveying the valley in front of him*

Boston    785

*Dalton hears the message and holds down the PTT*

"Hey, Jenny. Do me a favor, put a bullet in this snake's skull, and there'll be a uh... lengthy reward for you..."

*Dalton releases the PTT*

Sofie    0

Jenny slides down the wall in the bedroom of an old house and rests her head against the palm of her hand with a smile on her face that she has yet not been able to wipe off. Finally having Jack on her mind wasn't so bad. A happy and soft voice is heard over the radio.

" You were right Jack. This was a pleasant meeting. "

She grins to herself and stroke her fingers over the bloody knife.

" Thank you for your support and advice gentlemen. But I believe that Jack has learned his lesson. "

Her voice has a more serious tone as she speaks out to everyone on the frequency.

" Attention anyone that can hear this. Jack can not be trusted. Don't panic if you have never seen his face before. It's carved into his forehead. "

The transmission suddenly ends.

Wumby    0

Jack pushes down the PTT and speaks into the radio

"Hey there Jenny, just thought I would let you know Im ok. I stayed in those woods for 2 days. That tent we found was nice. Luckily for me there was a town just to the South. Im there now. Also, I just met some new people. I think this is going to be good for the both of us. Some people may call me a "radio warrior", but I really dont care. Im going to kill you Jenny. Because you're right. Im a bad person. Im going to kill you and enjoy doing it. And when you're looking up at me, dazing in and out of that pretty light, Im going to smile, put a bullet in your head, and walk away."

Jack leans over to Allen and laughs a bit

"Call me a radio warrior, right?"

Sofie    0

Jenny's voice sounds innocent as she speaks back to Jack.

" Once again, you lie Jack. You always said killing me was not your intentions. I guess I changed your mind huh? "

She smiles to herself and uses a more hateful tone on her voice.

" I had a choice... I could end your life or let you live in this world. I decided to keep you alive, only because I knew it would bring you more misery than joining Vlad and the rest of your friends in hell. "

" I hope these new friends of yours realise what type of person you are and leave you like everyone else has. "

Jenny ends the transmission.

Jamie    1422

Jamie picks up his radio.

It's a shame that Jack is one of the many names around here. You've given us a lot to go on, chick.

---

Some more detail would be great. Fat? Ginger? Black?

---

I'd love to have a chat with this "bad" man. Such rebels over this radio.

He drops the radio onto his sack, taking another drag from his cigarette.

Sofie    0

Jenny had been questioning if she was going to tell everyone listing about Jack. The voice hears over the radio unfamiliar to her. The finally speaks up.

" How can I describe Jack... He blends in well with a crowd, making himself seem like a nice man who doesn't wish to harm anyone. He talks to you, confuse you until you put your guard down and give him power... Sounds like a demon, doesn't he? "

" He should have a big scar saying DONT TRUST on his forehead. But do I know him right he is probably covering it up to be able to get close to people... He is black... But nor fat or ginger. When I last saw him, he was wearing tired old clothes. That's all. "

She ends the transmission.

Sign in to follow this