Server time: 2017-08-21, 08:36

Sign in to follow this  
GiddysGames

When you make bad choices inn dayzrp

GiddysGames    0

That was fun.

ahaha not so much for me but its ann experience i can say that at least ;;)f you ennjoyed the video id really appreciate it if you left me a like on it, it helps me out a lot

Jack the Ripper    249

I'm assuming the guys with red armbands from the car were shooting at the end there. Personally, I think their choice seemed to be based more on Ruleplay than Roleplay. They were offered goods in return for the water bottles, you showed no hostility after everyone relaxed, the only reason they could have had for shooting was on an OOC level.

Simply put: you initiated, therefore they had KoS rights, even though it made very little to no IC sense to shoot. Seems like poor form on their part, but that's just my opinion.

Other than that, great video, was quite enjoyable to watch.

Skinner    439

I'm assuming the guys with red armbands from the car were shooting at the end there. Personally, I think their choice seemed to be based more on Ruleplay than Roleplay. They were offered goods in return for the water bottles, you showed no hostility after everyone relaxed, the only reason they could have had for shooting was on an OOC level.

Simply put: you initiated, therefore they had KoS rights, even though it made very little to no IC sense to shoot. Seems like poor form on their part, but that's just my opinion.

I see where you're coming from, but if someone pointed a gun at me and told me to stop my car and get out or I would die, then they came up with some half baked excused about how they meant no harm while they hung around shuffling left and right... I'd probably want to go ahead and kill them too.

this is why you should always be careful of the choices you make in dayzrp

Seen that going down from the get go. They made a lot of distraction to monitor, changed to battle clothes and seperated. Not to mention the attempt to keep you in the area. Very entertaining... Liked!

-Mjr. Lee Fubar

Jack the Ripper    249

-snip-

I see where you're coming from, but if someone pointed a gun at me and told me to stop my car and get out or I would die, then they came up with some half baked excused about how they meant no harm while they hung around shuffling left and right... I'd probably want to go ahead and kill them too.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'd definitely want to teach them the error of their ways, but I feel it should be done in a more tasteful and entertaining manner. This is RP after all, the characters we play are meant to be portrayed at least somewhat realistically, and not just disposal avatars. 

I don't know, the shooting to me just felt.... Pointless.

-snip-

Oh don't get me wrong, I'd definitely want to teach them the error of their ways, but I feel it should be done in a more tasteful and entertaining manner. This is RP after all, the characters we play are meant to be portrayed at least somewhat realistically, and not just disposal avatars. 

The whole scenerio was FUBAR to say the least. But every experience is a learning one. I probably would have flagged them down in the road for the water bottles. But the amount of bandits in the game is probably more or less the reason he used that approach. The dancing is more a pvp server thing, but heard in his video he was comng back from time off... so that may be expected till back in the norm of a rp server. I'll admit I knew the scene was going down like that and was on the edge of my seat watching all the signs leading up to it... was very entertaining and had me laughing. Thanks for the post it brightened up my morning. +1

-Mjr. Lee Fubar

GiddysGames    0

Yeah i thought that myself however im okay with a little banditry now and again as it keeps things interesting and technically speaking they did have kos rights so im not too salty about it but yeah i agree man and im really glad you liked it bro, it means a lot to me, if you could leave a like on it and subscribe that would help me out a lot man! Thanks a lot!

GiddysGames    0

The whole scenerio was FUBAR to say the least. But every experience is a learning one. I probably would have flagged them down in the road for the water bottles. But the amount of bandits in the game is probably more or less the reason he used that approach. The dancing is more a pvp server thing, but heard in his video he was comng back from time off... so that may be expected till back in the norm of a rp server. I'll admit I knew the scene was going down like that and was on the edge of my seat watching all the signs leading up to it... was very entertaining and had me laughing. Thanks for the post it brightened up my morning. +1

-Mjr. Lee Fubar

i really appreciate your guys' feedback and opinions it feels great to read this and know that im not the only one who enjoys my videos ahaha and yeah in terms of the dancing that was an error but after thousands of hours playing arma 2 dayz and standalone some habits are really hard to break but im trying my hardest!

Well ... this didn't end well. Was fun though.

no it did not ahaha, but yeah i mean without the threat of death moments like that wouldnt be as intense as it was for me anyway ;)

this is why you should always be careful of the choices you make in dayzrp

Seen that going down from the get go. They made a lot of distraction to monitor, changed to battle clothes and seperated. Not to mention the attempt to keep you in the area. Very entertaining... Liked!

-Mjr. Lee Fubar

Thanks a lot man and yeah i should have noticed sooner