Server time: 2017-10-21, 01:18
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Squillium

You Haven't Changed a Bit Leo [Open Frequency]

Squillium    426

*Miller smiles while he clicks on his radio*

Nice to see you're willing to get your friends killed in order to protect yourself. Looks like Leo "The Snake" Padilla strikes again.

*Clears his throat*

See ya around coward.

*Clicks radio off*

Fox    0

*Billie, her face in pain, looks at the bloody bandage wrapped around her leg. She recognises the voice on the radio. Anger is coming up in her. She presses the PTT and forces herself to speak as smooth as possible*

You should have killed me.

*She releases the PTT and throws the radio in a corner*

Nihoolious    1248

*Izaak pulls a radio out from the pocket of the corpse lying before him, grenade in the dead man's hand. He presses the PTT*

To the dumb fucks that want to help this man, rethink your life choices. Leo Padilla is a dead man who bit off more than he could chew and made enemies with the wrong people. He is a liar, a snake, a murderer and a mentally unstable piece of shit. And unless you want to end up dead like him, you will cut ties with him now. These two decided it was a good idea to assist their friend in our deaths. As such, they now lie on the ground void of life. 

And to you Leo. You have left more dead friends in your tracks while trying to further your own selfish goals. You may have slithered away this time, but the hunt will not stop. In the end, one of us will be dead. See you around fucker.

*Izaak tosses the radio into the open field behind him and grabs the still pristine grenade out of the dead man's hand, tossing it around like a baseball.*

Squillium    426

*Billie, her face in pain, looks at the bloody bandage wrapped around her leg. She recognises the voice on the radio. Anger is coming up in her. She presses the PTT and forces herself to speak as smooth as possible*

You should have killed me.

*She releases the PTT and throws the radio in a corner*

*Miller clicks on radio*

You should've been smart, I wanted no harm to come to you.

*Miller stares at his radio while releasing the PTT*

Famous    6

*Booker takes the radio from his vest, moving it very closely to his mouth as he walks and pushes down the PTT*

"Careful who you hang around girl, never know what type of shit they been in, your ignorance was your own demise.".

*He shakes his head, releases the PTT and shoves his radio into his vest.*

Dusty    1586

*Dusty picks up his radio and transmits*

[align=left]Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Bad breakup? You gotta let things go, you sound too attached.

[align=left]He's got new friends now. You shouldn't have made your distaste for us so apparent. Now we have all the more reason to find you and fuck you up for your bullshit attitude. 

[align=left]And, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but we're all liars and killers, so those traits don't really turn us off. What does turn us off is people threatening death. I mean, if you wanna try to kill us, that'd be lovely. But people that fuck with my people have a reputation of getting killed. I dunno, people just kinda end up dying when they fuck around. Weird. 

[align=left]Anyways, you're welcome to find us, we're not hard to find at all, but y'know, living will be difficult for you if you make this your mission. Oh well, your choice. 

[align=left]See ya'round.

*He puts away his radio and goes back to sleep*

Nihoolious    1248

*Dusty picks up his radio and transmits*

[align=left]Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Bad breakup? You gotta let things go, you sound too attached.

[align=left]He's got new friends now. You shouldn't have made your distaste for us so apparent. Now we have all the more reason to find you and fuck you up for your bullshit attitude. 

[align=left]And, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but we're all liars and killers, so those traits don't really turn us off. What does turn us off is people threatening death. I mean, if you wanna try to kill us, that'd be lovely. But people that fuck with my people have a reputation of getting killed. I dunno, people just kinda end up dying when they fuck around. Weird. 

[align=left]Anyways, you're welcome to find us, we're not hard to find at all, but y'know, living will be difficult for you if you make this your mission. Oh well, your choice. 

[align=left]See ya'round.

*He puts away his radio and goes back to sleep*

*Izaak hears his radio buzz and is puzzled. He hesitates for a minute before pulling out his own radio to reply*

We never had a problem with you all by the way. It just so happened that when some cry baby bitch called for help when we meant her no harm Leo showed up with you following behind. It was you men who burned our belongings and encouraged Leo to execute us on the spot. You fuckers always look to get into trouble so you want trouble? Come at us, we look forward to it. 

*Izaak slips the radio back into his bag*

//please center your text it makes me cry

Fox    0

-snip-

*Miller clicks on radio*

You should've been smart, I wanted no harm to come to you.

*Miller stares at his radio while releasing the PTT*

*Presses the PTT*

Shouldn't have shot then. I never raised my gun at any of you. Neither threatened one of you.

*She takes a deep breath and takes a few seconds to think about all the things she wants to say. You can now hear the pain in her voice when she gets out a few words*

I will recover.

*Billie releases the PTT and holds the radio against her chest with one hand. A tear runs down her face while pressing against the bandage with her other hand*

Cloudy    0

*He chuckles a bit before holding down the PTT button*

More threats over the radio , don't go around calling people dumb , without knowing who they are. 

That's just mean.

*a slight pause*

And from what I can see, the ''Snake'' has better friends now.

Adios

*He releases the PTT button*

Paks    17

*Sits counting his bullets making sure he is ready for the fight to come listening to the voices, some he knows, others are less familiar. He holds down the PTT*

A la verga! You really got a hard on for me don't you? Just propose already if you wanna fuck me so bad! You are idiots for thinking that you can take me on, the first thing that the friends I was with said when shots were fired was to get out of there. And guess what, I didn't until I watched two of them get shot. I stayed and fought but I know when the odds are against me. You tried to get me when I had less numbers and let me tell you, that was wise Culero. Es un pendejo. I already killed most of you, two more isn't a issue. Already almost killed you Izzak, want to get stuck again fucker? Unlike your people mine are allies and friends, we would die for each other so dale cabron! Come fucking get me!

*Takes a breath and exhales*

.... Ms. Billie rest up. I'll be back in a few days and when I'm back we will have our fun. No hay pedo they will pay for their mistakes.

*Pauses for a moment*

To my friends and allies, if you find them make sure you let them know Ciento Quince is coming.

One One Five will kill you remnants of the Final Order.

*Takes a big breath and puts the drum mag back in his AK, after doing so he gathers his backpack and starts heading forth looking for a particular Cherorussian Nationalist Party.*

Fox    0

*Sits counting his bullets making sure he is ready for the fight to come listening to the voices, some he knows, others are less familiar. He holds down the PTT*

A la verga! You really got a hard on for me don't you? Just propose already if you wanna fuck me so bad! You are idiots for thinking that you can take me on, the first thing that the friends I was with said when shots were fired was to get out of there. And guess what, I didn't until I watched two of them get shot. I stayed and fought but I know when the odds are against me. You tried to get me when I had less numbers and let me tell you, that was wise Culero. Es un pendejo. I already killed most of you, two more isn't a issue. Already almost killed you Izzak, want to get stuck again fucker? Unlike your people mine are allies and friends, we would die for each other so dale cabron! Come fucking get me!

*Takes a breath and exhales*

.... Ms. Billie rest up. I'll be back in a few days and when I'm back we will have our fun. No hay pedo they will pay for their mistakes.

*Pauses for a moment*

To my friends and allies, if you find them make sure you let them know Ciento Quince is coming.

One One Five will kill you remnants of the Final Order.

*Takes a big breath and puts the drum mag back in his AK, after doing so he gathers his backpack and starts heading forth looking for a particular Cherorussian Nationalist Party.*

*Billie hears the familar voice and can't hide the smile on her face. She grabs her radio and pushes the PTT*

I'm ready when you are, Mister..

*She suddenly stops talking and releases the PTT*

Firestorm    1

*A hoarse, weak chuckle emenates from the radio, more akin to a cough or just plain static as the man regains his composure and just tries to speak. Helmet-Head clutches his chest, looking down at the bright red and shattered headgear in his lap with a frown.*

"C'mon, man, my dad gave me this helmet. Now I gotta find a new vis-"

*His words are interrupted by a coughing fit and a groan of pain.*

"Fuck. Visor. Let's play nice next time, yeah? We can be friends someday."

*Another fit of pained coughing is cut short as Helmet-Head releases the PTT on his radio.*

Trix    0

*Brad holds the Button*

'Hey Leo these guys fucked up bad ... when your ready im willing to help take down these guys'

*He pauses as he remembers the good times with Izaak*

'I thought Izaak was a good guy ... but turns out he will turn his back on a friend when he does something to protect all his other friends ... im going to look forward to hunting you both down'

*Brad releases the PTT*

Gatorr    0

*Gator sits on his bed in the barracks and hears the chatter only to let out a huge laugh*

*picks up the radio and clicks the PTT Button*

"I dont think you have any room to call other people cowards, Miller. Running away and leaving me in the woods when shit starts to go south."

*chuckles*

"And you were so brave when I found you in Kabanino. Backing away and refusing to talk to me like a coward. Maybe because I wasn't by myself that time?"

"How about you have your buddies tell you about how they ran away and left you after you were shot?"

Sign in to follow this