Server time: 2017-08-22, 13:05

Sign in to follow this  
Tennessee

Cowboy

Tennessee    10

*Tracy leans against a tree and sighs as she clicks the radio on*

Cowboy....It's been awhile ole boy and I understand you boys found trouble again. I have something for you that I retrieved from an old home of yours before it could get stolen. I dunno if you want to read it or not but if so I'm willing to meet one of your guys somewhere neutral...and preferably safe *soft laugh* If anywhere can be called safe anymore. I'm sure one of your people can find me on the radio if you so choose.

*Letting go of the switch she lets the radio fall into her backpack as another wave of dizziness hits*

Mercy    504

Xela looks across from her radio whilst she sat in the new camp. Overhearing Tracy talk but concern hits her. The french woman takes her radio, talking softly.

"Ah, madam. I was worrying if you 'ad got out safely from zhat whole mess. Could you not read zee note on 'ere? Or... What kind of note is it... Another death threat I am assuming..."

She waits for a response, her stomach churning in fear.

Tennessee    10

Xela looks across from her radio whilst she sat in the new camp. Overhearing Tracy talk but concern hits her. The french woman takes her radio, talking softly.

"Ah, madam. I was worrying if you 'ad got out safely from zhat whole mess. Could you not read zee note on 'ere? Or... What kind of note is it... Another death threat I am assuming..."

She waits for a response, her stomach churning in fear.

A faint smile crossing her lips as she hears that familiar voice Tracy picks her radio back up

Ahh yes Mrs. Xela I made it out. Can't say safely but thanks to a few friends I'm good. Just wish I could have been more help in getting your family outta there and I do hope everyone made it out ok. As for the note....its more a Last Will and Testament....I'm assuming from one of yours. I can of course read it here or deliver it to ya'll whichever you prefer. Be safe out there and if you ever need me....remember I'm always around.

Drops the radio back into her pack before moving on down the road

Mercy    504

Xela lets out a sigh of relief.

"Delivered would be best..."

She puts her radio, holding onto her stomach.

Tennessee    10

Xela lets out a sigh of relief.

"Delivered would be best..."

She puts her radio, holding onto her stomach.

Stopping to eat an apple Tracy pulls out her radio again

I'm pretty far East at this time so just let me know when you have someone that can meet me. They can name the time and place as I travel frequently so its hard to tell where I'll be.

Gently putting her bag back on she continues down the road once more