Server time: 2017-08-18, 09:03

Sign in to follow this  
Devlol

Interaction

Question

Devlol    2

Hey!

I've recently been whitelisted for the DayZRP server. But something is bothering me.

I haven't had any contact with anyone for a few hours. 

I went to major cities like Elektro / Chernorsk but still no interaction.

Since this is my first time on a Roleplaying server, do they have some kind of habits I don't know about.

Or you guys got any tips on how to make as much contact as possible, to squeeze out as much roleplay as I can?

Thanks

13 answers to this question

Devlol    2

Another problem I face is.. I seem to starve pretty easily.

Finding food seems to be harder on DayZRP than on regular servers.

Any tips on how not to die due to natural causes in a zombie apocalypse? :P

GaryCash    23

Fascinatingly enough the coastal areas, though they tend to be the highest population areas on public servers, are generally lower pop areas on the role play servers. This is likely because of the fact that people aren't constantly dying on our servers and being reset on the coast. People tend to be found much further inland that you would think upon first arriving here.

Apple trees and water wells. Every city just about has them. No reason to ever die of hunger or starvation.

/Moved to questions.

Doc Holiday    154

People tend to be around the Triangle. Areas like the NWAF, Kabanino, Stary Sobor, etc. In terms of food, crashed cars or other crashed vehicles spawn a large amount of food, and don't forget that as of .60 that clothing can spawn with food in it, so check all clothing as well.

Harry    18

If you want to find to people then your best best is up North as other people have said. The most chance of finding people is in the area between Kabanino, Stary, and the North West Airfield. However it is not always 100% the same and you might have days that you wont find anyone even in those places. But with that beign said i will mark this as solved.

/Solved

Another problem I face is.. I seem to starve pretty easily.

Finding food seems to be harder on DayZRP than on regular servers.

Any tips on how not to die due to natural causes in a zombie apocalypse? :P

Pretty easy to starve when you first spawn in and food seems to be scarce around the coastal cities, your best bed is to find as much food as you can and head inland. (Picking apples from trees and berries from bushes is also an option). Oh and don't forget to check the contents of clothes as food spawns pretty commonly inside jackets, pants and things. Hope that helps.

Have a browse here... Good luck ;)

advertising at its finest

Basically everyone be up north.

Hmm, every appletree i check is empty.

cans are hard to find.

In this patch there are chickens everywhere. If you struggle with finding food I would carry around a knife and matches and cook myself some chicken. Appletrees should have food, but you just have to be patient and keep searching them.